We hire visionaries, innovators, strategists and problem solvers who want to re-invent the on-line beauty experience. We pride ourselves on being nimble, flexible and creative all while maintaining a financially healthy business. We work hard and we play hard. If you like creative collaboration, being self-empowered, summer hours, parties, wine tours in the famous Willamette Valley and holiday dinners at some of the best eateries in the world, come join us at b-glowing in Portland, OR.
It goes without saying we offer generous benefit program including company paid healthcare, 401k and profit sharing. Come Make Beauty with b-glowing!
b-glowing is currently hiring for a seasonal Customer Service Representative at our corporate headquarters.
Job Summary: Responsible for temporary PT/FT office support for email, phone, and data-entry functions until January 31, 2015.
- Support customer service team by assisting in the service of customer inquiries, including product questions, order tracking, returns, billing questions, order reviews, problem resolution, and placing customer orders via email and phone
- Ad-hoc data-entry of product information into proprietary web system, and other 3rd party systems
- Provide support to other teams as needed
- Light office cleaning, including kitchenette cleanup
- Provide general office assistance as appropriate and needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience in an office setting
- Proven exemplary Customer service skills with a passion for Customer Service
- High proficiency in MS Office Skills, including Word and Excel, and Google Docs
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving, writing and communication skills
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, and a team player
- Ability to work quickly, and accurately; attention to detail required
- Great attitude and ‘can do’ approach; upbeat voice
- Experience with or interest in beauty products helpful
If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and assisting customers, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
b-glowing is currently recruiting for a full-time Copywriter at our corporate headquarters.
Job Summary: Responsible for copy for all marketing materials and SEO-friendly site content.
- Develop engaging selling copy and/or taglines appropriate for online and offline advertising campaigns, including banners, press releases, email newsletters, site content, social, etc
- Co-write original content for our editorial digital Magazine
- Build and maintain our voice, tone, and cadence across all marketing content
- Collaborate with all teams to present cohesive brand in all channels
- Create original product copy, in brand voice, utilizing best SEO practices, including on-page keyword optimizations and meta data for every product we sell
- Proof all corporate written materials
- Manage content library, and ensure all is continually updated with the most current information and data
- Write scripts for video advertising and tutorials
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years writing working experience, ideally for fashion/lifestyle, beauty retailer
- Bachelor’s or equivalent
- Ability to write across variety of mediums
- Proven understanding of consumer lifestyle brand messaging
- HTML experience desired; SEO expertise required
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Docs
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to accept critiquing
- Ability to contribute to the overall creative spirit and culture
- Detail-oriented and organized
If you enjoy working in a nimble, collaborative environment, and love 'waxing poetic' about beauty products, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.