We hire visionaries, innovators, strategists and problem solvers who want to re-invent the on-line beauty experience. We pride ourselves on being nimble, flexible and creative all while maintaining a financially healthy business. We work hard and we play hard. If you like creative collaboration, being self-empowered, summer hours, parties, wine tours in the famous Willamette Valley and holiday dinners at some of the best eateries in the world, come join us at b-glowing in Portland, OR.
It goes without saying we offer generous benefit program including company paid healthcare, 401k and profit sharing. Come Make Beauty with b-glowing!
b-glowing is looking for a dynamic Social Media Coordinator in our downtown Portland/Lair Hill location. This energetic role is responsible for executing, promoting, and maintaining the b-glowing brand and marketing plan socially, including collaborations with bloggers, influencers, and brands for increased PR and giveaways.
- Create and execute daily to multiple-daily-posts to G+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any other current social channel, leveraging new brand product announcements, trends, award shows, fashion, etc
- Pursue blogger and influencer outreach to increase b-glowing promotion, and manage those relationships
- Develop engaging giveaways to promote brand awareness and increase email address database
- Partner with creative team to promote appropriate content and images socially
- Keep up-to-date on beauty publications/sites, and incorporate b-glowing.com brand mentions for social media
- Update Marketing calendar with Social media publications
- Collaborate with Marketing team to synchronize social media promotions with other marketing channels
- Collaborate with Brand Manager to pursue brand outreach to increase partnership via social channels and for giveaway prize procurement
- Collaborate with Beauty Concierges on social commerce marketing efforts
- Leverage social analytics for most engaging and relevant content for posts
- Engage customer interaction through prompt response to their social posts on our social channels, including answering questions, responding to complaints, etc.
- Schedule weekend social updates in advance
- Maintain Youtube and any other video channel, monitor usage, including product links, promote videos in other channels
- 2 yrs working experience, marketing/ad agency/ecommerce agency/beauty company preferred
- Proficient in social media communication; enthusiastic for new social media mediums
- High proficiency in MS Office, and comfortable
- Excellent written communication skills, including proper grammar and spelling proficiency
- Interest in high fashion/beauty industry and a follower of celebrities in regards to fashion and/or beauty
- Self-starter, organized, able to independently determine priorities
- Team-focused, positive ‘can-do’ attitude
If you are excited at the opportunity to work in a fun and fast-paced team environment, and you meet these requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.