We hire visionaries, innovators, strategists and problem solvers who want to re-invent the on-line beauty experience. We pride ourselves on being nimble, flexible and creative all while maintaining a financially healthy business. We work hard and we play hard. If you like creative collaboration, being self-empowered, summer hours, parties, wine tours in the famous Willamette Valley and holiday dinners at some of the best eateries in the world, come join us at b-glowing in Portland, ORE.
It goes without saying we offer generous benefit program including company paid healthcare, 401k and profit sharing. Come Make Beauty with b-glowing!
b-glowing is currently recruiting for a full-time Copywriter at our corporate headquarters.
Job Summary: Responsible for copy for all marketing materials and SEO-friendly site content.
- Develop engaging selling copy and/or taglines appropriate for online and offline advertising campaigns, including banners, press releases, email newsletters, site content, social, etc
- Co-write original content for our editorial digital Magazine
- Build and maintain our voice, tone, and cadence across all marketing content
- Collaborate with all teams to present cohesive brand in all channels
- Create original product copy, in brand voice, utilizing best SEO practices, including on-page keyword optimizations and meta data for every product we sell
- Proof all corporate written materials
- Manage content library, and ensure all is continually updated with the most current information and data
- Write scripts for video advertising and tutorials
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years writing working experience, ideally for fashion/lifestyle, beauty retailer
- Bachelor’s or equivalent
- Ability to write across variety of mediums
- Proven understanding of consumer lifestyle brand messaging
- HTML experience desired; SEO expertise required
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Docs
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to accept critiquing
- Ability to contribute to the overall creative spirit and culture
- Detail-oriented and organized
If you enjoy working in a nimble, collaborative environment, and love 'waxing poetic' about beauty products, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.