b-glowing is currently recruiting for a full-time Copywriter at our corporate headquarters.
Job Summary: Responsible for copy for all marketing materials and SEO-friendly site content.
- Develop engaging selling copy and/or taglines appropriate for online and offline advertising campaigns, including banners, press releases, email newsletters, site content, social, etc
- Co-write original content for our editorial digital Magazine
- Build and maintain our voice, tone, and cadence across all marketing content
- Collaborate with all teams to present cohesive brand in all channels
- Create original product copy, in brand voice, utilizing best SEO practices, including on-page keyword optimizations and meta data for every product we sell
- Proof all corporate written materials
- Manage content library, and ensure all is continually updated with the most current information and data
- Write scripts for video advertising and tutorials
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years writing working experience, ideally for fashion/lifestyle, beauty retailer
- Bachelor’s or equivalent
- Ability to write across variety of mediums
- Proven understanding of consumer lifestyle brand messaging
- HTML experience desired; SEO expertise required
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Docs
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to accept critiquing
- Ability to contribute to the overall creative spirit and culture
- Detail-oriented and organized
If you enjoy working in a nimble, collaborative environment, and love 'waxing poetic' about beauty products, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
b-glowing is currently recruiting for a full-time Operations Assistant at our corporate headquarters.
Job Summary: Provide support in the monitoring and maintaining inventory for optimal revenue generation
- Liaison between Operations and Marketing teams, to ensure inventory quantities for marketing activities;
- Manage inventory shipment creation, including the data entry of the product details
- Secondary liaison between Fulfillment Center and Operations team, including the digital receiving of purchase orders and inventory resolution
- Manage product from data entry to outgoing shipments
- Contribute to internal job function knowledge-base by creating standard SOPs for each of your job functions
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ work environment experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Docs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter; willingness to independently lead in entrepreneurial environment
If you enjoy working in a nimble, collaborative environment, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.