WHY WE LOVE IT:
Brightening peel synergistically helps promote deep exfoliation for a visible improvement in skin’s clarity and smoothness, dramatically reducing the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles caused by age and sun damage.
WHAT IT DOES:
Brighten skin and improve uneven pigmentation and scarring with patented nonapeptide-1 and sepiwhite. Exfoliate and smooth skin’s texture with glycolic and gluconic acids. Helps protect skin from the aging effects of free radicals with antioxidant-rich lycopene and mandarin extract. Leaves skin soothed, hydrated and luminous.
• Powerful at-home exfoliation treatment to visibly brighten and help balance skin.
• Defend against environmental damage with free radical lycopene and mandarin extract.
• Improves uneven pigmentation issues with nonapeptide-1 and sepiwhite.
• Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• A perfect combination of skin brightening actives to address un-even pigmentation, discolorations and helps to brighten the skin.
Sepiwhite is the patented "brand name" and you find it in our the ingredient list as "undecylenoyl phenylalanine" Ideally if the client is looking for brightening this should be used at least two times a week This citrus-scented peel brightens skin on multiple levels: glycolic acid exfoliates, lactic acid resurfaces dark spots, nonapeptide-1 helps inhibit the synthesis of pigment-causing melanin, and sepiwhite slows the formation of tyrosinase, the principal enzyme that powers pigmentation.
Ideally if the client is looking for brightening this peel should be used at least two times a week along with Brightening Drops (BD should be used 2-3 times a week. BD are very active with a low pH- LESS IS MORE. If the skin becomes to dry, flakey and/or irritated then they need to stop using and allow the skin to normalize, then proceed slowly again). Oils of blood orange, orange peel, red mandarin and grapefruit further clarify skin while boosting moisture levels.