Actress Jenna Dewan's Secrets To Shiny Lips & Hair!
Posted on 11/14/2012
Lucky girl that Jenna Dewan. Not only is she married to the man who was just crowned 'World's Sexiest Man Alive' for 2012 by People magazine, Mr Magic Mike himself Channing Tatum, but she also happens to have great taste in beauty products. Her beauty staples were recently showcased in the Us magazine feature What's In My Bag and one of the items she swears by is By Terry's Baume de Rose and a Mason Pearson brush. Clearly her love of shine is evident in her beauty choices. Baume de Rose is celebrity favorite shiny and nourishing lip balm that also moonlights as a cuticle conditioner and Mason Pearson brushes help to coat each strand in its natural sebum, strengthening and creating incredible shine.
- Recreate Our Top Oscar Beauty Trends
- Fall Trends: Bronzed Beauty
- Pro Tip: BY TERRY Eye Designer Palette
- The Beauty Forum: How To Contour
- Get The French It-Girl Look
- Beauty Concierge Approved: BY TERRY’s Tea to Tan
- Get That Hollywood Glow!
- Treat your skin while wearing makeup? Yes, you can have it all.
- How to know if you're using the right BY TERRY foundation
- Tutorial: Pop of Summer Color
- BY TERRY Baume de Rose Obsession
- Take Your Hair to New Lengths
- Find Your Hair Brush
- Tame Your Mane
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- Top Picks for Blushing Beauties
- Q&A with BY TERRY National Makeup Artist
- Make Over with BY TERRY Graphism
- Top Picks for Your Lips
- Tips & Tricks: What is Hyaluronic Acid?
- Hot Off the Press: By Terry, Jouer, Erno Laszlo, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot Off the Press: BY TERRY, ILIA, Vapour Organic Beauty, St. Tropez
- Waterproof Your Lashes for Summer!
- Pastel Play
- Style How-To: Sleek Ponytail
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Tatcha Founder Victoria Tsai Featured in O Magazine
- Take Some Advice From The Beauty Experts!
- MAKE BEAUTY.ICONIC: Terry's Top Picks
- MAKE BEAUTY.ICONIC: Get The Look - By Terry Spring Makeup!
- MAKE BEAUTY.ICONIC: Terry de Gunzburg Style
- MAKE BEAUTY.ICONIC: Day in the Life of By Terry founder Terry de Gunzburg!
- MAKE BEAUTY.ICONIC: Terry de Gunzburg's Fab Five!
- MAKE BEAUTY.ICONIC: Terry de Gunzburg of By Terry
- By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge Lipstick!
- To Color + Protect - By Terry Nail Laque Terrybly
- b-CLASSIC Modern Maven Holiday 2012 Look
- Actress Jennifer Connelly Shares Her Minimalist Beauty Secrets
- By Terry Featured In 'How To Look Expensive Book'!
- Beauty Secrets By The Ages
- Foundation Salvation!
- By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 In StyleBomb's Beach Bag!
- High Voltage Hues
- Did Anyone Order Some Lip Service?
- Keep Eyes In Their 'Prime'
- Bringing Back the Art of the Shave
- Summer Beauty Essentials From The Zoe Report!
- Summer Inspired Makeup From By Terry!
- By Terry Cream Eyeshadow In Paradise Island
- By Terry Cosmetics!
- By Terry's Huile de Rose Firming Lift Oil On The Zoe Report!
- Mason Pearson's Popular Mixture Hair Brush
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush Seen In In Style!
CV SkinLabs Restorative Skin Balm » -
Although Vaseline has been touted as a curer of many things but that was then and this is now. CV SkinLabs has a fantastic alternative that's actually way better for you than Vaseline and that is their Restorative Skin Balm. A multi-tasking natural skin salve, this amazing and healing product soothes sensitive areas from head to toe. Whether it's chapped lips and hands or seriously inflamed skin, the Restorative Skin Balm shuts out the elements with a stay put consistency while ingredients like turmeric, bisabolol and reishi mushroom calm itchiness and irritation. Featured on wellandgoodynyc.com, CV SkinLabs was created to treat the most sensitive skins brought on by a laser peel, microdermabrasion and even post chemotherapy treatments.
«Klorane Soothing Makeup Remover Wipes in In Style! -
Karl Lagerfeld of Chanel muse Ines de la Fressange beauty picks are anything but conventional. This gorgeous 55 year old French aristocrat who looks 40 was featured in the December 2012 issue of In Style magazine sharing her beauty secrets to keep her looking radiant and youthful. One of her secrets doesn't cost a thing, Ines starts her morning with a smile because it brings good thoughts and swears by carrot juice for breakfast to keep her skin bright. She also loves Klorane Soothing Makeup Remover Wipes With Cornflower Water to gently remove dirt, makeup and oil in one clean sweep. These wipes also remove eye makeup and work for the most sensitive eyes. Funny enough, Ines also uses these wipes to clean her leather shoes!