b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
Posted on 02/28/2013
Shop Butter London here!
Acetone nail polish is not simpatico when it comes to nail health. This harsh smelling and highly flammable liquid may remove the most stubborn of nail lacquers with ease, however I always wonder what it's doing to my nails when the same liquid is capable of disintegrating even plastic.
If you're concerned about chemicals in beauty products and the overall health of your nails then you'll love Butter London's Royal Punch Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover. Exclusively sold at b-glowing, this coconut mango scented remover gently removes all traces of lacquer without using any nasty chemicals such as formaldehyde, toluene, bismuth and other nasties. Fresh and fruity, I love that this lacquer remover smells so tropical!
Keywords: butter LONDON
Related Blog Entries
- 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape™ Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You’ll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy’s Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine’s Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
Leila Lou Body Scrub » -
Shop Leila Lou here!
Her fans begged for this and Rosie Jane obliged. Just in - the new Leila Lou Body Scrub! The latest addition to her bath & body range, this foaming Body Scrub gently exfoliates with coconut shell powder, hydrates with aloe vera and leaves skin glowing and moisturized courtesy of certified organic coconut oil. Of course the Leila Lou signature scent remains of pear blossom, jasmine and vanilla!
«It Cosmetics YLBB Lip Liner Stain -
Shop It Cosmetics here!
Whoever thought a lip liner could cause such a ruckus. They sold out on QVC in minutes and now the much wanted YLBB Lip Liner Stain by It Cosmetics is available at b-glowing.com! I'm not giving it enough credit; much more than a lip liner it's a multi-purpose product that serves as a lip primer, liner and long wearing lip stain in one. It comes in two, very complimentary and universal colors if you like shades that enhance and deepen your natural lip color.
I really liked working with these because I'm always wanting my lips to appear fuller and have a really hard time trying to get them to look natural when working with darker lipsticks. The YLBB Lip Liner Stain is a dream to work with as it glides on and allows you to go over the bridge of your lip line with ease and perfection. It's also packed full of anti-aging properties like Acai, Vitamin A, C, and E to protect the lips from free radical damage all day long. See for yourself how beautiful the color looks in this comparison picture below.