Our Shadow Illusions mani is a super sleek and easy way to use this new collection to create a look with depth and a little mystery. These colors are great for fall, and add a vampy futuristic look to your nails. The deep purple of the bramble really complements the almost holographic oil spill that is petrol, creating an indigo-violet effect. With a quick glance at the nails, they even appear 3D. How cool is that?
Anxious to get the look? Shop butter London now.
In honor of National Stress Awareness Day, b-glowing spoke with skyn ICELAND Founder Sarah Kugleman about her favorite ways to relieve stress, plus the products she uses to relax her skin.
SLEEP TIGHT TO RISE AND SHINE
1. Get 7-8 hours of sleep per night to relieve anxiety and ward off illness. Sleep helps lower cortisol (stress) levels. When cortisol is too high it has a negative impact on our body and skin. When we sleep, our body releases human growth hormone, which helps to repair tissue and increase circulation, resulting in a healthier and happier you!
At the start or end of a long day, I like to use our Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels to smooth fine lines, diminish dark circles, reduce bags and to just sit back and relax.
A HARD DAY’S NIGHT
2. Pamper yourself. You only need 10 minutes before bed to rejuvenate with our new Fresh Start Face Mask to clear your pores, smooth and revive your skin, and feel refreshed and relaxed. Follow up with our new Arctic Elixir Serum with Raspberry Stem Cell Complex to repair, restore and recharge your skin. Taking good care of your skin now protects it against stress in the future.
3. Develop a routine. When you’re stressed, it’s important to take care of your physical health. I try to work out three times a week and splurge on regular massages to relieve the tension that builds up from stress. It’s important for your mental well being to take care of your body. I work with a cardiologist who just wrote a book about self care. It is important to take the time each day to care for oneself; it’s the little things that can help to make us look and feel our best.
FIND THAT FEELING
4. Practicing yoga is an incredible way to release tension. It forces you to take a breather from life’s stresses and focus on inner balance and peace. When we are calm on the inside, it has been proven to show on our skin on the outside. Even simple stretching and meditation at home can work wonders for your body—both inside and out.
5. Drink plenty of water! I aim for 32 ounces per day to stay hydrated. Omega-rich foods such as salmon and avocado can also help to decrease internal inflammation.
Don’t you just love something new? Well, how about new products—and new colors—from three beloved brands? Talk about a great way to start your Monday.
Perfect timing goes to IT Cosmetics. Just as we’re on the brink of a sure-to-be-busy holiday season, IT unveils the Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector. Soon, you’ll most likely be running around gathering supplies for holiday parties, or even traveling to your relatives, and, chances are, you won’t be getting as much sleep as you’d like.
For those mornings you wake in a borrowed bed, or on borrowed time, grab the Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector—your full night’s rest in a creamy concealer. The jar packs a lot of magic, as it brightens under your eyes while battling dark circles. It’s lightweight and delicate—everything you need after having a night that was anything but that.
To make those eyes pop, Ilia just released a new mascara in four beautiful shades. Your lashes will be strengthened (and lengthened) thanks to this natural mascara. It’s long-lasting, flake-free, and conditioning, to boot.
Ilia also revamped its wildly popular Lip Conditioners and Lipsticks by adding new shades. You can now grab Lust for Life—a fall limited edition mulberry color—in a Lip Conditioner, and Perfect Day—a fall limited edition toned-down coral color—in a Lipstick.
Peter Thomas Roth is also contributing to a beautiful month with its Neuroliquid Volufill Youth Moisturizing Hydra-Gel. Amino acids stimulate collagen to restore the appearance of fullness and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Long-term, you’re looking at improved moisture and visibly firmer skin. Immediately, you can expect luminosity and smoothness.
So what are you waiting for? Shop New Arrivals now.