Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
Posted on 10/03/2012
Shop Butter London here!
More fantastic gift sets ideal for holiday gift giving have arrived and this time their courtesy of Butter London. Value packs allow you to get a bang for your buck and stress free decisions since any girl would be thrilled to get any of these trendy packs filled with some of Butter London's most popular lacquers and Lippys.
Tis the season for holiday parties and there's no better way to dress up your nails than with festive, sparkly nails. Butter London Lacquer Glitter each come with three curated seasonal favorites like Shambolic, Jack the Lad, Scuppered and Rosie Lee, Fairy Cake, and Black Knight. The glitter trios are a great way to try the new fall/winter range 2012 for a great price! If you're loved ones are lipstick lovers then compliment both with Butter London's Lips & Tips. Sets include a long wearing Lippy alongside it's matching lacquer counterpart for only $25! Our favorites are Chancer and Rosie Lee!
Keywords: butter LONDON
Related Blog Entries
- 10th Anniversary b-glowing.com Beauty Bag Designer BEVÉE
- November: WIN A YEAR OF BEAUTY Giveaway
- The butter LONDON Wedding Look
- Friday Five Beauty Essentials
- On the Bright Side
- Instant Nail Relief
- Take Home the Gold
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape(TM) Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You'll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy's Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine's Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
PMD Personal Microdermabrasion! » -
Microdermabrasion has typically been administered in a professional environment until now. We're very excited to announce the arrival of PMD Personal Microderm to b-glowing! I've first hand experienced and witnessed the change microdermabrasion can bring to your overall skin tone and complexion. I had professional treatments done prior to my wedding and although I loved the results, it was quite expensive. The idea of being able to do the treatment in my own home is really exciting.
This hand held device uses aluminum oxide crystals and vacuum suction to smooth away dead skin cells and reveal the younger, glowing skin underneath. When using PMD Personal Microderm once every couple weeks you'll minimize the appearance fine lines, age spots, and hyper pigmentation. You'll also begin to notice that your skincare products absorb deeper into the skin now that there's less of a barrier. This is also the perfect way to control congestion and pimples during pregnancy since glycolic acids are a big no-no. For a one off price of $179 you can enjoy personal microdermabrasion treatment for years to come!
«Best Sunless Tanning Product - St Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse! -
Shop St Tropez sunless tanning products here!
If you agonize over which beauty products to purchase for fear they're not going to hold up to their claims or just plain get stressed sifting through the aisles in your beauty store then once a year a beauty bible of sorts comes out to narrow down the best of the best. Allure magazine's 'Best of Beaty Awards' for 2012 just came out with beauty editors narrowing down their must have products per category. If the editors are going nuts for it, you can be pretty sure it's going to be a no fail purchase. One type of product that is always a little worrisome are self tanners. Nobody wants to be or orange or streaky so Allure selected some of their tried and tested favorites which happen to include St Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse and Self Tan Dark Bronzing Lotion. Both of these have been developed with advanced formulations that tailor to your individual skintone to give you the deepest natural jet set tan you've ever seen!