Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
Posted on 07/17/2012
Shop the full Butter London nail polish collection here!
I always get a kick out of the lacquer names every season from Butter London. Although most of them have 'brit-slang' origins I tend to have heard them before, however for a few from the latest Fall/Winter 2012 collection I had to hit urban dictionary…
Butter London Trustafarian is a sage green shade flecked with gold. You don't have to be a 'privileged white kid who subscribes to the hippie lifestyle,' as urban dictionary explains to wear this particular shade.
Butter London Lovely Jubbly is a vibrant magenta flecked with red, blue, and gold micro particles. I haven't been on a drug induced trip but it definitely has a throwback to the 70's with a distinct retro vibe. This is a Studio 54 polish if there ever was one.
Butter London Gobsmacked is a heavily pigmented charcoal gray lacquer that gives a slightly textured appearance. I for one love anything gray borderlining black shades and I like that is has some subtle glitter to it. It's comparable to a starry night!
Butter London Shag is my favorite standout from the range. I haven't seen a shade like it before with it's orange burgundy fusion. Almost looks like an antique polish and think it's perfect for the fall season.
Butter London Dodgy Barnett blurs the line between gray and silver. Highly holographic it almost resembles liquid metal on your fingertips...
From left to right: Trustafarian, Lovely Jubbly, Gobsmacked, Dodgy Barnett and Shag.
Keywords: butter LONDON
Related Blog Entries
- The butter LONDON Wedding Look
- Friday Five Beauty Essentials
- On the Bright Side
- Instant Nail Relief
- Take Home the Gold
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape(TM) Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You'll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy's Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine's Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack » -
Shop the full Butter London collection here!
If you love to color coordinate your lips and nails then take a gander at the latest value pack from Butter London! Their new Lips & Tips is a duo kit that comes with a lacquer and coordinating lip gloss to make your beauty look complete. Choose from Snog, an opaque, hot pink creme and Yummy Mummy, a bestseller in gorgeous medium beige. All Butter London products are free from carcinogens, phthalates, sulfates and bismuth for everyday wear with no worry. Great value and makes for a fantastic gift!
«Modern Scent - Jacomo It's Me For Her -
Shop the Jacomo perfume range here!
If the idea of being away from your smart phone sends you into a state of shock or you simply love technology then I bet you'd also happen to fall in love with a fragrance that is inspired by the gadget that takes over a big part of our lives, the iPhone. Jacomo's It's Me For Her looks so much like your it you could end up grabbing it off the kitchen counter before you leave for work rather than your acutal phone! Now don't get me wrong, the packaging is very, very modern and cool but the bonus part of course is the amazing scent! Spazmag.com thought it was such a cool concept they had to blog about it and gave it two thumbs up. It comes in both a his/hers fragrance option with the woman's being warm and sensual with notes of pineapple, mandarin and jasmine and the men's vivacious and woody with lemon, patchouli and amber aromas. Both are incredibly classy scents and the bottle alone makes for a wonderful gift!