Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
Posted on 11/07/2012
Shop Butter London here!
You'd be surprised how quickly the holidays creep up on you. Before you know it, it's time to do some shopping and all the good stuff has been taken. Now that we have some great value sets coming through now is the time to take advantage of great giftables such as the Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trio. Make a statement at holiday parties with these sparkly trios to flatter your holiday wardrobe.
From left we have the Butter London Lippy Trio featuring Fiddlesticks (sheer raspberry), Chancer (sheer, deep red) and Fairy Cake in a clear, silver gloss. To the right we have the Lippy Trio featuring Frilly Knickers (sheer, iridescent shimmer), West End Wonderland (sheer, gold shimmer) and Rosie Lee in a sheer rose pink shimmer.
Keywords: butter LONDON
Related Blog Entries
- 10th Anniversary b-glowing.com Beauty Bag Designer BEVÉE
- November: WIN A YEAR OF BEAUTY Giveaway
- The butter LONDON Wedding Look
- Friday Five Beauty Essentials
- On the Bright Side
- Instant Nail Relief
- Take Home the Gold
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape(TM) Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You'll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy's Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine's Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
Xen Tan Blending Balm! » -
Shop Xen Tan self tanning products here!
One of the reasons I get a little bit anxious before a self tanning session is because I worry how it's going to turn out around those hard to blend areas. Typically those areas are always the dryest parts of our bodies such as elbows, knees, toes and then self tan really takes to palms of hands and bottoms of feet. Since the arrival of the Xen Tan Blending Balm we can be a little more at ease when it come to those hard to tan areas. It's a coconut scented moisturizing stick that can be applied prior to block self tan out of calloused areas or those areas that tend to really go dark. You can also use after applying a sunless tanner to smooth in self tan to feet, knuckles, wrists to leave color even throughout.
«Illuminate Skin With The Paul & Joe Beaute Pearl Foundation Primer! -
Shop Paul & Joe Cosmetics here!
Paul and Joe Beaute's much lauded Pearl Foundation Primer is available again on b-glowing.com. For how long, I can't guarantee. This exquisite facial primer has won multiple awards because of its ability to create a beautiful glow that seems to come from within. Filled with sparkling pearls in a rainbow of shades from yellow, blue, pink and purple that work together to reflect light for a radiant glow, the Pearl Foundation Primer is just so colorful and cute you actually don't want to use it. However, we do suggest jumping on this one since it sold out within a couple days in March!