Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
Posted on 05/30/2012
Shop the full Butter London collection here!
Let's face it, walking around 8 hours a day in your favorite gorgeous but terribly uncomfortable high heels and gym work outs can reak havoc on your feet. During the spring/summer season I usually book in for a pedicure every six weeks but what about those awkward occasions in between where your feet are looking a little bit dry and not so fresh? This is when great 'in between' products I call them come in handy to keep our feet looking somewhat presentable. Butter London's Kitten Heels Powder Fresh Foot Creme is the perfect product to instantly hydrate dry heels and keep your feet feeling silky all day, or at least until you get in for your pedicure!
Keywords: butter LONDON
Related Blog Entries
- Take Home the Gold
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape™ Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You’ll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy’s Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine’s Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
Ineke Fragrance » -
Shop the full Ineke Parfum collection here!
Do you ever smell a perfume and think, "that reminds me of Paris" or "this smells like falling in love for the first time"? I personally love fragrances that are created with a story and thought process behind it. This makes choosing yours a lot more personal when you can identify with it. One of our latest perfume arrivals that really has great thought behind all their fragrances is Ineke Parfums. The genius or "nose" behind the brand is founder and owner Ineke Ruhland and all of her scents aim to evoke stories of romance, nature, chemistry and courage.
One of the factors I notice before making a final purchase of a perfume is not only the scent but the perfumes packaging design. You always feel a little more special seeing a beautiful bottle on your vanity and knowing your favorite perfume can also serve as a beautiful show piece. Each perfume is presented in clear cylindrical glass bottles with a chic square top. One of my favorites is Ineke's Gilded Lily which is described as a "Shakespeare meets manga" scent with fruity highlights of gold band lily of Japan, Rhubarb and Patchouli.
«Tocca Violette Eau de Parfum -
Shop Tocca's full collection here!
I'm madly, desperately, unequivocally in love with Tocca's latest fragrance, Violette Eau de Parfum. Although I haven't had the privilege of going to Paris yet, I imagine this perfume sums up springtime in one of the most romantic cities in the world. Although I'm on the fence when it comes to 'florals,' this uber-picky girl couldn't help but fall in love with the soft notes of Italian Bergamot, African Violet and Creamy Cedarwood. Tocca's Violette evokes the whirlwind romance between a young soldier on leave and a young girl at the fragrance counter of Le Bon Marche in 1940's Paris. Ohhhhh, so frenchy so chic!