Butter London Lippys!
Posted on 04/02/2012
Hip nail lacquer brand Butter London is now going to be quickly known for more than giving us a fashion forward range of cutting edge nail polishes to choose from. To much anticipation and excitement we're pleased to announce the new Butter London Lippy's have just arrived! What are lippy's you ask? In true British fashion, lippys are what the Brits call lipsticks or lipgloss. With five very wearable and long lasting shades you'll be wanting to try out a Lippy in every shade! Three of the lacquers are based on popular existing Butter London polishes so your nails and lips can match like the Yummy Mummy Lippy in medium beige Trout Pout Lippy in cantalope and Primrose Hill in fuschia!
Keywords: butter LONDON
Related Blog Entries
- 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape™ Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You’ll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy’s Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine’s Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
Sara Happ's Lip Slip Gloss Seen In The Zoe Report! » -
A beauty junkie's addiction can be easily seen first hand by taking a peak through her makeup bag. One of the key items always found is a stash of lip products varying in lip glosses, lip sticks or stains of different shades, shimmers and textures. It's very typical of women that we cannot be satisfied with bare lips for to long and having a lip product tucked away in our purse makes for a kind of security blanket of sorts.
This very discussion was the key topic in this mornings The Zoe Report's e-newsletter along with their '10 Picks to Pucker Up' your lips for spring. One of the covetable picks which is no surprise to us is Sara Happ's recent addition, The Lip Slip Gloss saying, "Prep your pucker for a shine-filled season with this must have gloss." Only $18, this #1 selling item is a pocket sized and finger friendly gloss that delivers maximum shine and deep conditioning for your precious lip pillows!
«Mila Kunis Loves Kai Eau de Parfum! -
Black Swan and That 70's Show actress Mila Kunis is known for her great acting ability, gorgeous doe eyes, and now recent Kai fragrance devotee as seen in April's Harpers Bazaar. Mila's favorite from the range is Kai's Eau de Parfum. This vacation inspired scent has notes of tuberose, jasmine and lily and best of all is paraben, phthalate and sulfate free as well!