Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
Posted on 02/01/2013
Shop Butter London here!
Macaroons, ice cream, cotton candy, milkshakes and all your favorites to satisfy your sweet tooth is the inspiration behind Butter London's Spring 2013 collection 'Sweetie Shop.'
With silhouettes reminiscent of the 50's era, this six piece range is truly scrumptious with shades of light latte, cool mint, bright sherbet, peppy violet, ripe lemon, and candy pink! This is our favorite bespoke collection in awhile and could it be because we're dreaming of warm summers and tropical destinations? Lucky for you, we're giving away a pampering trip to Hawaii along with some of our favorite resort beauty picks which just so happens to include the Sweetie Shop collection! Don't miss out on our biggest giveaway yet by entering here
Keywords: butter LONDON
Related Blog Entries
- 10th Anniversary b-glowing.com Beauty Bag Designer BEVÉE
- November: WIN A YEAR OF BEAUTY Giveaway
- The butter LONDON Wedding Look
- Friday Five Beauty Essentials
- On the Bright Side
- Instant Nail Relief
- Take Home the Gold
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape(TM) Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You'll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy's Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine's Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
Our Valentine's Day Gift Picks! » -
Valentine's Day is right around the corner so are you prepared? This holiday should of course be about loooooove (since hey, that's all you need) but if you're in the spoiling mood we thought we'd make it easy on you. With a little over a week to get gifts organized here are some of our favorite giftable picks for both the ladies and gents in your life….
Wear your heart on your sleeve and your water bottle with a limited edition Heartbkr! These glass and silicone sleeve H2O containers are on the desk of literally every single b-glowing employee and we honestly thought of investing in another one as soon as we saw this adorable bkr water bottle with big love heart. Water has never tasted so good going down or as safe and clean.
Leila Lou is one of our favorite perfumes because of it's fresh and lightly fruity scent so we swooned over the limited edition Leila Lou Valentines Gift Set available exclusively at b-glowing.com. We love how adorably everything is packaged and for only $39 you get a full size perfume oil and 2oz mini body lotion.
What better gift to give your man than super soft, refined skin? A Clarisonic Mia deeply cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin everyday which makes for less in-grown hairs, smaller pores and an all over more handsome complexion. We suggest this Gray Mia for your Mr. Perfect!
If he's been on the lookout for a great pre and post shaving range you can't go wrong with the Art Of Shaving's Full Size 4 Elements Kit. Experience the smaller sizes of the Pre-Shave Oil, Shaving Cream and After-Shave Balm before investing in the full sizes. It also includes a Pure Badger Shaving Brush which I know men LOVE to apply their shave cream with!
«Radiate With The Sensual Skin Tinted Balm -
Shop Kevyn Aucoin here!
If you want to take a low maintenance approach to beauty then the first step starts with a beautiful canvas. Make sure you're taking care of your complexion with nourishing skincare and then to create that lit from within glow seen on the catwalks try Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Tinted Balm as seen in Harpers Bazaar. It's sheer formulation treats, protects, and tints the skin while delaying signs of aging.