Butter London Value Sets
Posted on 05/21/2012
We Butter London aholics look forward to the launch of a new lacquer to start the season off fashionably, but we also look forward to their value kits/sets that come out. You always save money and of course you're always guaranteed to get fantastic nail maintenance products.
One of the most popular of Butter London's Value Sets are the Quick Change Artist Duos. These are constantly changing but you can be sure you'll always get a Powder Room Nail Lacquer Remover and a polish. This time it comes with Queen Vic, a colorful combination of red wine meets cranberry that of course is fit for a queen.
Other kits include the Tops and Tails Set which includes their Nail Foundation (base coat) and Hardwear Quick Topcoat and one of my favorites, the Cuticle Miracle Kit. This come with Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator which softens the cuticle and makes it easier to be pushed back and removed and Handbag Holiday a beautiful amazing nail oil that smells of yummy coconut and pineapple.
To shop all the Butter London Value Sets click here.
Keywords: butter LONDON
Related Blog Entries
- The butter LONDON Wedding Look
- Friday Five Beauty Essentials
- On the Bright Side
- Instant Nail Relief
- Take Home the Gold
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape(TM) Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You'll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy's Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine's Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
Supergoop! SPF 20 Gradual Self Tanning Mousse » -
Tan responsibly and even more so, self-tan responsibly. One of the gurus of sun protection, Supergoop!, is a leader in innovative UV protection solutions that also work to provide consumers with eco and body friendly ingredients without parabens, chemicals and phthalates. Not only are their formulations beautiful, but the packaging is also ingenious for it's customers needs.
If you're in a hurry, throw the City & Sand Sunscreen Travel Tote in your purse or even better, if you're away for a long time the SPF 30+ Endless Summer Pump has a brilliant handle that makes this 18oz bottle a breeze to lug around. You also can never beat their best selling SPF 30 Sunscreen Wipes, the best solution busy moms have to get their children protected efficiently with less than five minutes of squirming time. Simply wipe and protect!
One of my absolute favorites that I was so impressed they've made is the SPF 20 Gradual Self Tanning Mousse. Get a beautiful, natural looking tan with this mousse that melts into the skin to deliver color, hydration, and the globally approved SPF protection. Tan. Moisturize. Protect. The trifecta of sunless tanning can be yours in one product! No after sun tanning residue and it has a fresh scent of green tea and cucumber.
«Frederic Fekkai Marine Summer Haircare! -
One of the leaders in haircare, Frederic Fekkai is also leading the way in producing hair products that work to protect our hair from an environmental stressor we tend to forget about, the sun. We know that the sun's harmful rays can be damaging to our skin and anti-aging but it can be just as bad on our hair. It's very dehydrating so we need something to protect and re-build what has been damaged like Fekkai's After Sun Daily Mask, a UV protectant that keeps hair from fading and also deeply conditioning.
Another great hair product for summer is Frederic Fekkai's Cooling Shine Mist, also a UV protectant, this aerosol spray coats the hair with an even veil of gorgeous shine and leaves it feeling summer time fresh!