Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
Posted on 05/01/2012
Just like uber popular 'No More Waity Katie' a polish inspired by Kate Middleton's marriage the latest limited edition polish to launch is also royally inspired. Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee is a silvery, lavender metallic infused with holographic glitter that commemorates the 60th anniversary of the Queen's accession to the throne. We may not ever sit on a throne but we can certainly give our nails the royal treatment! Just like all of the Butter London's polishes, their formulations are all 3-Free, long lasting and chip resistant.
Related Blog Entries
- 10th Anniversary b-glowing.com Beauty Bag Designer BEVÉE
- November: WIN A YEAR OF BEAUTY Giveaway
- SOLD OUT! Exclusive May 2014 Beauty Bag Offer
- The butter LONDON Wedding Look
- Friday Five Beauty Essentials
- On the Bright Side
- Instant Nail Relief
- Take Home the Gold
- Clarisonic, In Bloom
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape(TM) Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- Limited Edition Clarisonic Surf Mia 2!
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- Leila Lou Valentines Day Gift Set!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Paul & Joe Limited Edition Love Story Makeup Collection!
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Clarisonic Mia 2 & Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser Duo For Only $149!
- Fragrance Flight VOL. 2
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Summer Fragrance Flight 2012
- Scents & Sensibility For Summer With Yosh!
- Sara Happ Blood Orange Lip Scrub!
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Clarisonic Whimsy Plus + $40 Gift With Purchase!
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Rachel Zoe's Mother's Day Gift Picks In People!
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You'll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy's Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine's Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Kai's Love Sets for Valentines Day!
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- Sara Happ Limited Edition
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
Klorane Dry Shampoo! » -
I want to give a 'Hail to the Hair' shout-out to our latest hair line by Klorane! The entire range is formulated with plant extracts known for their therapeutic benefits and always aims to utilize the lowest number of ingredients with the highest efficiency. This sustainable brand uses plants grown by their own farmers in a designated country to easily make each plant traceable. Klorane is committed to protecting plant heritage and creating hair products that really work! A couple of the stand-outs in the range for me is the Mango Oil Spray and Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk.
Klorane's Dry Shampoo is an award winning product that cleans hair without water and also gives amazing volume. Gwyneth Paltrow included this in her much followed GOOP newsletter because it's great for giving greasy hair another day of life!
The Mango Oil Spray has a non greasy formula that intensely revitalizes hair without weighing it down. Simply spray it on towel dried hair to leave it silky and smooth!
«skyn ICELAND'S White Cloud Spot Corrector -
For those of us who enjoy the guilty pleasure of a bit of sun bathing (whilst wearing SPF of course), we allow the chance to encourage dark patches and uneven skin tone. Over the last couple of years, I've noticed and my husband loves to point out that my upper lip area goes really dark when I've spent time in the sun. The first time this happened I freaked out as I thought I was going to have to get some sort of laser treatment to even it out which can be very costly.
Thanks to products like skyn ICELAND's new White Cloud Spot Corrector you can lighten those unsightly dark areas in just six weeks time. Powerful melanin reducing technology and gentle skin brighteners will restore a luminous and clarified skin tone when applied morning and evening underneath your moisturizer. For those like me who love a little Vitamin D but not the dark patches that come with it, this targeted skin brightener by skyn ICELAND is a summer must have.