Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tints
Posted on 05/24/2010
Have you tried Clark’s Botanicals new lip tints? We love these delicate colors in a healthy, healing ultra rich lip conditioning treatment. What could be better? We get amazing color that is perfect for summer while we protect and condition our sweet lips.
Our personal favorite is First Kiss. It’s a cherry upbeat pink that flatters any skin tone. It’s utterly feminine and the epitome of pretty. Keep this baby in your purse to sweeten up your pretty smile any time!
If you're not already familiar with Clark's Botanicals please read about the man behind this wonderful brand. Francesco Clark is truly an inspiration! He is paralyzed from a swimming accident and is a true source of inspiration to anyone who believes they have the odds against them. Nothing can hold you back! All it takes it ingenuity, innovative and passion. Francesco was recently featured in the PBS Special "This Emotional Life"
Some skincare lines come and go. This year's miracle ingredient is often next year's outdated science. Then there are those exceptional lines that not only deliver results, but are truly compelling because they are based on real human experience and a brand narrative not created by a corporate marketing team, but by a personal history. Clark's Botanicals is that brand. These healing and soothing products make a dramatic difference in the appearance and texture of your skin.
All Clark's Botanicals products today feature Jasmine Absolute, a precious essential oil that naturally rebalances skin. Derived from nocturnally-blooming flowers, this extract is also antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and immuno-stimulating. It works to calm and heal a broad spectrum of skin types, from young to mature, oily to dry, and normal to sensitive.
Shop all Clark's Botanicals here.
- Our Top 5 Peter Thomas Roth Products
- #FemaleFounder: Rose-Marie Swift of RMS Beauty
- Our Top 5 BECCA Cosmetics Products
- Marie Kondo: 8 Life-changing Lessons of Tidying up your Makeup
- Floral-Inspired Beauty
- Recreate Our Top Oscar Beauty Trends
- 4 Spring Beauty Trends We Can't Wait To Try
- Our Best Selling Sigma Brushes
- Ellis Faas Tutorial: Deep Skin Tone
- Stila—Give a Lotta Love
- Illamasqua Veils
- Pro-Tip: Master Your Liquid Liner
- Fall Trends: Bronzed Beauty
- Pro Tip: BY TERRY Eye Designer Palette
- The Beauty Forum: How To Do The Baking Makeup Trick
- The Beauty Forum: The Strobing Makeup Technique
- The Beauty Forum: How To Contour
- Beauty Concierge Approved: BY TERRY’s Tea to Tan
- Get That Hollywood Glow!
- Beauty Concierge Approved: It Cosmetics CC+™ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation
- Lipstick Queen Transforming Lip Colors
- The top 9 best-selling stila products. Now at b-glowing!
- Treat your skin while wearing makeup? Yes, you can have it all.
- Modern Hollywood Glam from Ellis Faas
- Glow with Laura Geller Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation
- MUA Approved: Kendra Richards Covets IT Cosmetics Makeup Brushes
- How to know if you're using the right BY TERRY foundation
- Eyebrow Tutorial: How To Shape, Fill, Highlight and Tame
- A Match Made in Heaven: IT Cosmetics’ CC Cream + Bye Bye Under Eye
- Kevyn Aucoin + The Bloody Gorgeous Box Set
- Contouring: Tools that RULE our Beauty Concierge's heart
- Obsession-Worthy Beauty: Koh Gen Do Maufanshi Aqua Foundation
- Kevyn Aucoin Makeup Looks from NYFW
- Studio | 10 Anti-Aging Beauty
- Dermablend PROFESSIONAL Quick-Fix Concealer Tattoo Cover-Up
- Obsession-Worthy Beauty - beautyblender
- Less is More - Vegan Beauty
- Obsession-Worthy Beauty: Ellis Faas Mascara
- Office Beauty Survival Kit
- New to b-glowing: Rouge Bunny Rouge
- RMS Beauty Mascara
- Festival Beauty Picks
- How to Prep, Apply and Maintain a High Pigment Lip
- Living Luminizer - Where to Wear
- Perfect Powder from Anna Sui
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- Behind the Brand with Francesco Clark of Clark's Botanicals
- Q&A with BY TERRY National Makeup Artist
- Make Over with BY TERRY Graphism
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Hot Off the Press: T3, Miracle Skin Transformer, Dr. Brandt
- NEW BRAND: D.J.V. Beautenizer
- Top Picks: Cult Classic Beauty
- Top Picks: Cult Classic Beauty
- NEW BRAND: Z Palette
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness 2013 ICMAD Award Winner
- Waterproof Your Lashes for Summer!
- Behind the Brand: Clark's Botanicals
- Simplify Your Morning Routine
- Kevyn Aucoin on Beauty Perfection
- ELLIS FAAS Cosmetics
Yosh Eau de Parfums » -
Discover YOSH! If you are looking for a perfume that is unique to yourself this is the brand for you! The scents are breathtaking! My personal favorite is Ginger Ciao. It's warm enough to be slightly sensual, but clean enough to be youthful and not overpowering.
«Nuxe Paris Skin Care -
If you’ve ever wondered why most French women have great figures, even though their diet consists of food we’ve had to swear off by the age of 18, AND flawless skin, we can help. Well, we don’t know how they stay so skinny eating cheese and croissants but we do have their secret to the perfect complexion: Nuxe Paris ...