Eva Longoria Can't Be Without Her Rosebud Salve!
Posted on 07/18/2012
Shop the full Rosebud Salve collection here!
Do you 'eva' wonder what Eva Longoria's must have beauty products are? In Style magazine got to the bottom of it in their August edition, featuring the Desperate Housewives actress top must haves. A fan of extension and hair pieces allow her to change up her look at any time but it's her lips that she takes special care with courtesy of Rosebud Salve because it's, "Super moisturizing and not sticky, and it really lasts." Not only does it work wonders on the lips to kept them soft and sultry but it also serves to calm and heal irritation and the sting of minor burns.
Related Blog Entries
- Hot Off the Press: Featured in InStyle
- Hot off the Press: Celebs Love b-glowing Products!
- Hot off the Press: Celebs Love b-glowing Products!
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Hot Off the Press: skyn ICELAND, Klorane, First Aid Beauty
- Hot Off the Press: Tammy Fender, Oscar Blandi, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: By Terry, Jouer, Erno Laszlo, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- Hot Off the Press: BY TERRY, ILIA, Vapour Organic Beauty, St. Tropez
- Hot Off the Press: kai fragrance, Soleil Organique, Beautyblender, HIPPXRGB
- Tips & Tricks: Sunless Tanning
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- b-glowing.com in ELLE Magazine May 2013
- SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty Awards
- b-glowing.com in Marie Claire BIG BEAUTY ISSUE
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Tatcha Founder Victoria Tsai Featured in O Magazine
- Punky Pink in the Press
- Kai Body Polish Featured In House Beautiful Magazine!
- Actress Jennifer Connelly Shares Her Minimalist Beauty Secrets
- Allure Beauty Editor Pick - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask
- Fight Puffiness With NuFace Classic Facial Toning Device!
- Beauty's Black Book - Sachajuan Haircare!
- RMS Beauty Oil In W Magazine!
- Enhance Your Goldi-Locks - Serge Normant Meta Blonde Reviving Shampoo
- Stay Botanically Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret - Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9
- Create Bounce With Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer
- By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 In StyleBomb's Beach Bag!
- Rahua Voluminous Spray Featured in Elle!
- Stay Sun Protected With Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine SPF 30!
- Touch Up Roots With The Oscar Blandi Colore Pen!
- Rosebud Salve Featured On Vogue.com!
- Get Golden Hair With Nuxe Paris Multi Usage Dry Oil!
- Keep Eyes In Their 'Prime'
- Bliss Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- Summer Beauty Essentials From The Zoe Report!
- Say Goodbye To Unwanted Shine With Tatcha Blotting Papers!
- Put On Your Sun-Day Best With Supergoop! Seen In O Magazine!
- Serge Normant's Avah Perfume In The Zoe Report!
- By Terry Cream Eyeshadow In Paradise Island
- Cor Silver Soap in Zoe Beautiful!
- Toast Of Hollywood Love Leila Lou By Rosie Jane Eau de Parfum!
- Paul & Joe Nail Lacquer In Tigress On InStyle.com!
- Revenge Star Emily VanCamp Loves Leila Lou Parfum!
- Stay Dry & Smell Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil In Marie Claire!
- Eve Lom Eye Cream In Zoe Beautiful!
- Leila Lou Body Lotion On The Revenge Set!
- By Terry's Huile de Rose Firming Lift Oil On The Zoe Report!
- Fresh & Floral With Leila Lou Eau de Parfum Spray!
- Kai Deodorant In Town & Country!
- The Secret Is In The Peaushun!
- Kai Candles Are Now Paraffin Free!
- Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved!
- Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint Featured In Elle's Genius Awards!
- Jenna Hipp's HIPPxRGB Nail Lacquers in Elle!
- Sara Happ's Lip Slip Gloss Seen In The Zoe Report!
- Mila Kunis Loves Kai Eau de Parfum!
- Tastemaker Beauty Secrets Revealed!
- Embracing 'The Grey' With Silver Fox Linda Rodin!
- Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil & Lip Balm in Harpers Bazaar!
- Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer in In Style!
- Tatcha Evening Aburatorigami Blotting Papers in O!
- Paul & Joe's Kitty Lipstick C in Sex Kitten
- Vapour Beauty Vernissage Nail Lacquer in People!
- Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson's Prtty Peaushun!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil in Elle!
- Kai Body Buffer in Real Simple Magazine
- Olivia Wilde Goes 'Wild' For Rodin Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream!
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush Seen In In Style!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Loves Kai Body Butter!
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch Up & Highligting Pen
- We Took Home In Style's "Best of the Web" in Beauty!
- bliss's Triple Oxygen +C Engergizing Cream Featured in "In Style" Magazine
- In Style Beauty Features BECCA Nail Colours
Recent Blog Entries
Create Bounce With Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer » -
Shop the full Serge Normant haircare collection here!
A lot of women opt for shorter hairstyles because it's less upkeep but that doesn't mean you can't still create lots of volume and bounce to enhance movement. For example Cameron Diaz's hair is a gorgeous low maintenance cut but it definitely takes a little extra help to get it looking camera ready. Serge Normant's Meta Lush Volumizer is the perfect product for those who want to switch up a flatter, layered style and give it more body. Simply spray on damp hair and then air dry to reveal a head of hair with extra bounce and movement.
«Linda Rodin Shares The Inspiration Behind Her New Fragrance! -
Shop the full Rodin olio lusso collection here!
Stylist, tastemaker and creator of chic brand Rodin olio lusso, Linda Rodin spends some time with b-glowing to share her insight into the creation of her latest brand addition, the Rodin Perfume. If you've already fallen in love with the signature fragrance of the brand then you will fall in love the new perfume!
1. With a coveted line of chic products that stand alone are simply elegant in every way, what made you want to create a perfume?
Well, I adore the scent of my oils. And it seems everyone else does too. So I made a perfume to mirror the scent of the oils, so it would be a lasting fragrance.
2. As your line is known for it's exquisite hair, face and body oils, when I heard you were doing a perfume I figured it would be a rollerball perfume oil. What went into the decision to create an eau de parfum?
I am old fashioned I guess. I am not a big fan of rollerball perfumes. I wanted exactly what we made.
3. Upon smelling this lovely fragrance one would know that it's unmistakably Rodin, however with a twist. Can you let our readers know what the inspiration was behind the fragrance and the notes used?
It was quite simple. I just wanted something to mirror the delicious fragrance of the jasmine and neroli of my oils.
4. There seems to be a big customer demand for more, more, more Rodin products. Can we expect anymore fabulous additions in the future?
Yes. We are making a scented candle for holiday, and a wonderful facial cleanser for early 2013.
*Code not valid on Rodin olio lusso products.