Eve Lom Eye Cream In Zoe Beautiful!
Posted on 05/15/2012
It's Monday morning. You had a late night gabbing and drinking wine with your girlfriends, 6:00 a.m has come way to quick and it's showing….in your eyes. They're the windows to the soul, but they're also a dead giveaway that you haven't been getting your much needed beauty rest. Although getting your 8 hours of REM is the best remedy, it's the little things we do that can also make a big difference. No, not coffee, but something that the Zoe Beautiful Report described as being just like, "An espresso shot to the face with a triple action formula that really works." They're talking about Eve Lom's Eye Cream.
There's no need to hide behind sunnies and your cubicle wall with this eye cream filled with age fighting ingredients of Sodium Hyaluronate, Jiaogulan and Peptides that work in harmony to lock in moisture, reduce puffiness and diminish dark circles. Eve Lom's Eye Cream is a true game changer as well as the rest of the skincare line. Team this up with Eve Lom's Cleanser, voted by Vogue magazine as one of the best in the world and watch your skin defy your age!
Related Blog Entries
- Hot Off the Press: Featured in InStyle
- Hot off the Press: Koh Gen Do, St. Tropez, Adara, and Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot off the Press: Celebs Love b-glowing Products!
- Hot off the Press: InStyle Beauty Loves Glamglow, Clarisonic, Dr. Brandt and Luxe
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Hot Off the Press: skyn ICELAND, Klorane, First Aid Beauty
- Hot Off the Press: Oscar Blandi, Juliette Has a Gun, Talika
- Hot Off the Press: Tammy Fender, Oscar Blandi, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: By Terry, Jouer, Erno Laszlo, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- Hot Off the Press: BY TERRY, ILIA, Vapour Organic Beauty, St. Tropez
- Hot Off the Press: kai fragrance, Soleil Organique, Beautyblender, HIPPXRGB
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- b-glowing.com in ELLE Magazine May 2013
- Serge Normant Punks-Out SJP at 2013 Met Ball
- SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty Awards
- b-glowing.com in Marie Claire BIG BEAUTY ISSUE
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Tatcha Founder Victoria Tsai Featured in O Magazine
- Punky Pink in the Press
- Kai Body Polish Featured In House Beautiful Magazine!
- Valentine's Beauty Prep Routine!
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Katelyn
- Allure Beauty Editor Pick - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask
- Clarisonic Mia 2 & Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser Duo For Only $149!
- Fight Puffiness With NuFace Classic Facial Toning Device!
- Beauty's Black Book - Sachajuan Haircare!
- Fall Beauty Trends - Kai On Today Show!
- Eve Lom Moisture Mask
- RMS Beauty Oil In W Magazine!
- Enhance Your Goldi-Locks - Serge Normant Meta Blonde Reviving Shampoo
- Stay Botanically Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret - Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9
- Create Bounce With Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer
- Eva Longoria Can't Be Without Her Rosebud Salve!
- Soleil Organique Environmental Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 20 In Lucky!
- By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 In StyleBomb's Beach Bag!
- Rahua Voluminous Spray Featured in Elle!
- Stay Sun Protected With Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine SPF 30!
- Eve Lom Award Winners!
- Touch Up Roots With The Oscar Blandi Colore Pen!
- Get Golden Hair With Nuxe Paris Multi Usage Dry Oil!
- Keep Eyes In Their 'Prime'
- Hot New Products Perfect for the Summer Sun
- Bliss Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- Keep Skin Fresh, Glowing and Protected in Hot Summer Months
- Summer Beauty Essentials From The Zoe Report!
- Say Goodbye To Unwanted Shine With Tatcha Blotting Papers!
- Put On Your Sun-Day Best With Supergoop! Seen In O Magazine!
- Serge Normant's Avah Perfume In The Zoe Report!
- By Terry Cream Eyeshadow In Paradise Island
- Cor Silver Soap in Zoe Beautiful!
- Toast Of Hollywood Love Leila Lou By Rosie Jane Eau de Parfum!
- Paul & Joe Nail Lacquer In Tigress On InStyle.com!
- Revenge Star Emily VanCamp Loves Leila Lou Parfum!
- Soleil Organique Sunscreen In Town & Country!
- Stay Dry & Smell Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil In Marie Claire!
- Rachel Zoe's Mother's Day Gift Picks In People!
- Leila Lou Body Lotion On The Revenge Set!
- By Terry's Huile de Rose Firming Lift Oil On The Zoe Report!
- Introducing Eve Lom!
- Fresh & Floral With Leila Lou Eau de Parfum Spray!
- Kai Deodorant In Town & Country!
- The Secret Is In The Peaushun!
- Kai Candles Are Now Paraffin Free!
- Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved!
- Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint Featured In Elle's Genius Awards!
- Jenna Hipp's HIPPxRGB Nail Lacquers in Elle!
- Atopalm Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes In Nylon!
- Sara Happ's Lip Slip Gloss Seen In The Zoe Report!
- Mila Kunis Loves Kai Eau de Parfum!
- Tastemaker Beauty Secrets Revealed!
- Embracing 'The Grey' With Silver Fox Linda Rodin!
- Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil & Lip Balm in Harpers Bazaar!
- Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer in In Style!
- Tatcha Evening Aburatorigami Blotting Papers in O!
- Paul & Joe's Kitty Lipstick C in Sex Kitten
- Vapour Beauty Vernissage Nail Lacquer in People!
- Hollywood Tastemakers Favorite Things
- Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson's Prtty Peaushun!
- The New Black Ombre Nail Shades in Cosmopolitan!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil in Elle!
- Kai Body Buffer in Real Simple Magazine
- Olivia Wilde Goes 'Wild' For Rodin Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream!
- Vapour Organic Beauty's Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss
- Kinara's Dry Skin Toner in In Style!
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush Seen In In Style!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Loves Kai Body Butter!
- Paul & Joe Kitty Blusher Stick in People Style Watch!
- Paul & Joe Cosmetics Spring 2012 Meow Collection in O Magzine!
- Faith Hill Loves Her Clarisonic As Seen in In Style Magazine!
- Clarisonic Featured on Good Morning America!
- Talika Conditioning Gel
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch Up & Highligting Pen
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Karuna Skin's Karma Kit in Life & Style Magazine!
- RealBeauty.com Features Paul & Joe Central Park West Palette!
- We Took Home In Style's "Best of the Web" in Beauty!
- bliss's Triple Oxygen +C Engergizing Cream Featured in "In Style" Magazine
- Gwyneth Paltrow Illuminates At Emmy Awards
- Allure's Best Of Beauty Awards
- In Style Beauty Features BECCA Nail Colours
- Paul and Joe Beaute is Hot Off The Press!
Recent Blog Entries
Bliss Poetic Waxing Kits » -
Whether you shave, wax yourself or seek professional help when it comes to body hair management, there's always a few that got away. Typically this occurs when you least want it to, right before a date, or perhaps you wandered into some bad lighting that highlights those few whiskers on your upper lip the beauty therapist missed. Although it sounds like an episode out of Seinfeld, this happens to me more than I care to admit and I always feel totally helpless. Not anymore.
Our friends over at bliss have solved our problems by coming out with targeted wax kits for the face or body. The strips are perfectly sized per area and fit nicely in your purse, next to your lip gloss and sunglasses. The Poetic Waxing Strips for Face comes with 20 double sided waxing strips and 1 vial of post waxing azulene oil. Great for touch-ups on your brows, lips and chin! The Poetic Waxing Strips for the Body are slightly bigger in size and come with 36 strips. Activate the wax by holding the strip between your hands for 15-30 seconds and then begin the hair removal process.
For a great mix and match kit for any situation then behold the Poetic Wax Starter Series Kit, which comes with different size strips for the face and body, Post-Waxing Oil and three Ingrown Eliminating Pads. Whether for a last minute emergency wax session or simply to use in your own time, these three new kits are a great deal and brilliant idea!
«Spring Makeup Recommendations for Fair Skin -
If you have fair skin, the season’s bright, trendy makeup colors can look overwhelming if you’re not careful. The following are some recommended colors for fair-skinned beauties.
Foundation. Look for beige, soft pink and tawny tones.
Eyes. Glimmer is hot; frosty is not – it can make you look washed out and sallow. Try out the Kevyn Aucoin Spring Essential Eye Shadow Set in Spring Palette 007, which has this spring’s most-wanted colors in just the right hues, with the perfect touch of shimmer. Smoky eyes are still hot. Instead of going with the traditional super-black smoky eye, consider using eyeliner (at least along the bottom lash line) in a non-traditional color, like dark or olive green, navy blue, dark gray or deep purple.
Blush. The blush colors of the season are peach and light pink. Delicately sweep the blush onto your cheeks for a perfectly flushed glow. You can also use a bit of bronzer to contour your cheekbones and achieve a sultry look.