Fight Puffiness With NuFace Classic Facial Toning Device!
Posted on 09/27/2012
Shop NuFace microcurrent devices here!
I'm sure you've all experienced a dose of belly bloat every once in awhile when we've eaten to fast or the wrong foods, however face bloat is a whole other can of worms. Whether you've given into the cravings of salty chips, overdosed on soy sauce or suffering from allergies; depending on your age there are precautions we can take to fight the bloat so you don't face the day as a puffed up blowfish. For women in their 50's the loss of elasticity causes flabby facial muscles so products that increase firmness and build back collagen are going to be your best defense. The October issue of In Style magazine addressed this very issue in 'Say Goodbye to Puffiness.' Their advice for a quick fix in your 50's is the NuFace Classic Microcurrent Facial Toning Device or NuFace Trinity. Low level micro currents are delivered to the skin that induce facial muscles to contract for a temporary sculpted look.
Related Blog Entries
- NuFace Mini - Your Intro To Anti-Aging
- Hot Off the Press: Featured in InStyle
- 12 Days of Giving with NuFACE
- Hot off the Press: Koh Gen Do, St. Tropez, Adara, and Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot off the Press: Celebs Love b-glowing Products!
- Hot off the Press: InStyle Beauty Loves Glamglow, Clarisonic, Dr. Brandt and Luxe
- Best NuFACE Forward Facebook Giveaway
- Tips & Tricks: NuFACE Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Hot Off the Press: skyn ICELAND, Klorane, First Aid Beauty
- Hot Off the Press: Oscar Blandi, Juliette Has a Gun, Talika
- Hot Off the Press: Tammy Fender, Oscar Blandi, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: By Terry, Jouer, Erno Laszlo, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- Hot Off the Press: BY TERRY, ILIA, Vapour Organic Beauty, St. Tropez
- Hot Off the Press: kai fragrance, Soleil Organique, Beautyblender, HIPPXRGB
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- b-glowing.com in ELLE Magazine May 2013
- Serge Normant Punks-Out SJP at 2013 Met Ball
- SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty Awards
- b-glowing.com in Marie Claire BIG BEAUTY ISSUE
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Tatcha Founder Victoria Tsai Featured in O Magazine
- Punky Pink in the Press
- Kai Body Polish Featured In House Beautiful Magazine!
- Allure Beauty Editor Pick - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask
- Beauty's Black Book - Sachajuan Haircare!
- Fall Beauty Trends - Kai On Today Show!
- RMS Beauty Oil In W Magazine!
- Enhance Your Goldi-Locks - Serge Normant Meta Blonde Reviving Shampoo
- Stay Botanically Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret - Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9
- The Power of Microcurrent - NuFace Facial Toning Devices
- Create Bounce With Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer
- Eva Longoria Can't Be Without Her Rosebud Salve!
- Soleil Organique Environmental Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 20 In Lucky!
- By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 In StyleBomb's Beach Bag!
- Rahua Voluminous Spray Featured in Elle!
- Free Your Mane Hydrating Hair Mask Seen In People!
- Stay Sun Protected With Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine SPF 30!
- Touch Up Roots With The Oscar Blandi Colore Pen!
- By Terry In Life & Style Magazine!
- Frederic Fekkai Cooling Shine Mist
- Get Golden Hair With Nuxe Paris Multi Usage Dry Oil!
- Keep Eyes In Their 'Prime'
- Bliss Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- Summer Beauty Essentials From The Zoe Report!
- Say Goodbye To Unwanted Shine With Tatcha Blotting Papers!
- Lift & Tighten With Erno Laszlo Instant Eye Repair
- Put On Your Sun-Day Best With Supergoop! Seen In O Magazine!
- Serge Normant's Avah Perfume In The Zoe Report!
- By Terry Cream Eyeshadow In Paradise Island
- Cor Silver Soap in Zoe Beautiful!
- Toast Of Hollywood Love Leila Lou By Rosie Jane Eau de Parfum!
- Paul & Joe Nail Lacquer In Tigress On InStyle.com!
- Revenge Star Emily VanCamp Loves Leila Lou Parfum!
- Soleil Organique Sunscreen In Town & Country!
- Stay Dry & Smell Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Beauty Favorites Around The World!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil In Marie Claire!
- Eve Lom Eye Cream In Zoe Beautiful!
- Rachel Zoe's Mother's Day Gift Picks In People!
- Leila Lou Body Lotion On The Revenge Set!
- By Terry's Huile de Rose Firming Lift Oil On The Zoe Report!
- Fresh & Floral With Leila Lou Eau de Parfum Spray!
- Kai Deodorant In Town & Country!
- The Secret Is In The Peaushun!
- Get Green With Envy Hair!
- Kai Candles Are Now Paraffin Free!
- Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved!
- Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint Featured In Elle's Genius Awards!
- Jenna Hipp's HIPPxRGB Nail Lacquers in Elle!
- Atopalm Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes In Nylon!
- Sara Happ's Lip Slip Gloss Seen In The Zoe Report!
- Mila Kunis Loves Kai Eau de Parfum!
- Tastemaker Beauty Secrets Revealed!
- Embracing 'The Grey' With Silver Fox Linda Rodin!
- Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil & Lip Balm in Harpers Bazaar!
- Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer in In Style!
- Tatcha Evening Aburatorigami Blotting Papers in O!
- Paul & Joe's Kitty Lipstick C in Sex Kitten
- Vapour Beauty Vernissage Nail Lacquer in People!
- Hollywood Tastemakers Favorite Things
- Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson's Prtty Peaushun!
- The New Black Ombre Nail Shades in Cosmopolitan!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil in Elle!
- Kai Body Buffer in Real Simple Magazine
- Olivia Wilde Goes 'Wild' For Rodin Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream!
- Vapour Organic Beauty's Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss
- Kinara's Dry Skin Toner in In Style!
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush Seen In In Style!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Loves Kai Body Butter!
- Paul & Joe Kitty Blusher Stick in People Style Watch!
- Paul & Joe Cosmetics Spring 2012 Meow Collection in O Magzine!
- Faith Hill Loves Her Clarisonic As Seen in In Style Magazine!
- Clarisonic Featured on Good Morning America!
- Talika Conditioning Gel
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch Up & Highligting Pen
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Karuna Skin's Karma Kit in Life & Style Magazine!
- RealBeauty.com Features Paul & Joe Central Park West Palette!
- We Took Home In Style's "Best of the Web" in Beauty!
- Paul & Joe Cosmetics Featured in November Teen Vogue!
- Buy Sara Happ's Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Lip Scrub And Support Breast Cancer Awareness
- bliss's Triple Oxygen +C Engergizing Cream Featured in "In Style" Magazine
- Gwyneth Paltrow Illuminates At Emmy Awards
- Allure's Best Of Beauty Awards
- In Style Beauty Features BECCA Nail Colours
- Brad Pitt's On Set Love Affair with Talika!
- Paul and Joe Beaute is Hot Off The Press!
Recent Blog Entries
Fragrance Flight VOL. 2 » -
The cooler mornings are a nice forecasting that our fruity and sea inspired perfumes need to be put away till next summer in exchange of woodier and warmer scents that will have us feeling and smelling comforted and indulgent when the snow begins to fall. If you're on the lookout for a new seasonal fragrance there is no better option than purchasing our Fragrance Flight VOL. 2.
Featuring six curated .05 oz samples of our most coveted winter fragrances and an exclusive 20% coupon code* inside in case you find your new signature, this flight makes for the perfect stocking stuffer as well. For only $15 you or your loved ones will experience smoky and oriental fragrances that are guaranteed to raise your body heat! The fragrance flight includes 6 samples in .05 oz sizes of:
Yosh Omiscent (gardenia, fig, lilac)
Ineke Evening Edged in Gold (plum, cinnamon, woods)
Montale Chocolate Greedy (lightly toasted tonka bean, vanilla, orange)
Tom Ford Black Orchid (black truffle, vetiver, vanilla tears)
Tokyo Milk Dark Bittersweet (cake flower, dark cacao bean, musk)
Juliette Has a Gun Midnight Oud (amber and patchouli)
*Coupon code is not valid on any Rodin olio Lusso products.
«Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway! -
Every season I look forward to seeing the latest fashion and beauty trends seen on the runways at Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week. From the crazy monobrows, sultry cat eye, to the big bouffant hair, there's always a certain look that catches my eye and I know I'm going to be attempting to recreate it at home. However, with that comes its trials and tribulations if you don't have the exact brands that were made to take these models from ordinary (ok, not all of them) to extraordinary. Our latest giveaway answers all those problems by giving alway the very same products used to create some of the hair, nails and makeup looks seen at the Spring 2013 runway shows. Without further adieu, these are the items one lucky winner will take home in this $400 prize:
Butter London was responsible for many of the gorgeous nails at Erin Featherston, Kaleen, Band of Outsiders and more. Our favorite look was the cosmic inspired nail seen at VEDA. A mix of Sloane Ranger, Toff, Knackered and Union Jack Black worked together to create a celestial effect with a sharp, glossy black stripe for a geometric effect. All of these are part of the prize!
T3 hair tools are well respected by hair professionals and customers alike so it's pretty easy to surmise that it's the go-to brand to create gorgeous hair at the shows. This was the case at the J. Mendel Spring 2013 show which was all about the strong female with polished and shiny hair with dented waves. The first step to create this was the T3 Featherweight 2 hair dryer. One lucky winner will win this before its even launched on b-glowing! It delivers lightening fast drying while reducing frizz and amplifying body and shine.
If there's a makeup brand that's meant to be seen on the runway its Ellis Faas. Highly pigmented shades and bullet style packaging makes it convenient for a busy model or everyday woman on the go. Used at indie fashion designer Keo's show, you'll be able to win three of the items used: Creamy Eyes in E107 in neutral greige, Ellis Faas Eyeliner in E501 and Milky Lips in L205.
Skyn Iceland's natural skincare range is perfectly suited to prep models skin before makeup application for it's ability to instantly soothe and revive stressed skin. One of the items that is a before the runway staple is their Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels. A favorite of stylist Rachel Zoe and "The Doctors' tv show, these eye pads are an efficient way to de-puff and reduce premature eye wrinkling in just ten minutes!
The beautyblender is pretty much guaranteed to be seen in the hand of every single makeup artist at every show or photoshoot. This simple egg shaped sponge allows for a photoshop worth foundation finish and it's dome like shape also allows for easy contouring of the nose and under eye area. It creates the perfect canvas for the rest of your makeup.
The 'Before The Runway' giveaway will run from Monday, Sept 24th 2012 through October 1st, 2012 at 9am PST. Enter the giveaway by clicking here. Each person who enters the giveaway will be subscribed to the b-glowing newsletter via the email address they provide at entry. Prize cannot be returned for exchange, credit, gift certificate, etc. Only one entry per person is counted and only open to USA residents.