Fight Puffiness With NuFace Classic Facial Toning Device!
Posted on 09/27/2012
Shop NuFace microcurrent devices here!
I'm sure you've all experienced a dose of belly bloat every once in awhile when we've eaten to fast or the wrong foods, however face bloat is a whole other can of worms. Whether you've given into the cravings of salty chips, overdosed on soy sauce or suffering from allergies; depending on your age there are precautions we can take to fight the bloat so you don't face the day as a puffed up blowfish. For women in their 50's the loss of elasticity causes flabby facial muscles so products that increase firmness and build back collagen are going to be your best defense. The October issue of In Style magazine addressed this very issue in 'Say Goodbye to Puffiness.' Their advice for a quick fix in your 50's is the NuFace Classic Microcurrent Facial Toning Device or NuFace Trinity. Low level micro currents are delivered to the skin that induce facial muscles to contract for a temporary sculpted look.
Related Blog Entries
- NuFace Mini - Your Intro To Anti-Aging
- Hot Off the Press: Featured in InStyle
- Hot off the Press: Celebs Love b-glowing Products!
- Tips & Tricks: NuFACE Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Hot Off the Press: skyn ICELAND, Klorane, First Aid Beauty
- Hot Off the Press: Tammy Fender, Oscar Blandi, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: By Terry, Jouer, Erno Laszlo, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- Hot Off the Press: BY TERRY, ILIA, Vapour Organic Beauty, St. Tropez
- Hot Off the Press: kai fragrance, Soleil Organique, Beautyblender, HIPPXRGB
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- b-glowing.com in ELLE Magazine May 2013
- SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty Awards
- b-glowing.com in Marie Claire BIG BEAUTY ISSUE
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Tatcha Founder Victoria Tsai Featured in O Magazine
- Punky Pink in the Press
- Kai Body Polish Featured In House Beautiful Magazine!
- Allure Beauty Editor Pick - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask
- Beauty's Black Book - Sachajuan Haircare!
- RMS Beauty Oil In W Magazine!
- Enhance Your Goldi-Locks - Serge Normant Meta Blonde Reviving Shampoo
- Stay Botanically Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret - Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9
- Create Bounce With Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer
- Eva Longoria Can't Be Without Her Rosebud Salve!
- By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 In StyleBomb's Beach Bag!
- Rahua Voluminous Spray Featured in Elle!
- Stay Sun Protected With Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine SPF 30!
- Touch Up Roots With The Oscar Blandi Colore Pen!
- Get Golden Hair With Nuxe Paris Multi Usage Dry Oil!
- Keep Eyes In Their 'Prime'
- Bliss Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- Summer Beauty Essentials From The Zoe Report!
- Say Goodbye To Unwanted Shine With Tatcha Blotting Papers!
- Put On Your Sun-Day Best With Supergoop! Seen In O Magazine!
- Serge Normant's Avah Perfume In The Zoe Report!
- By Terry Cream Eyeshadow In Paradise Island
- Cor Silver Soap in Zoe Beautiful!
- Toast Of Hollywood Love Leila Lou By Rosie Jane Eau de Parfum!
- Paul & Joe Nail Lacquer In Tigress On InStyle.com!
- Revenge Star Emily VanCamp Loves Leila Lou Parfum!
- Stay Dry & Smell Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil In Marie Claire!
- Eve Lom Eye Cream In Zoe Beautiful!
- Leila Lou Body Lotion On The Revenge Set!
- By Terry's Huile de Rose Firming Lift Oil On The Zoe Report!
- Fresh & Floral With Leila Lou Eau de Parfum Spray!
- Kai Deodorant In Town & Country!
- The Secret Is In The Peaushun!
- Kai Candles Are Now Paraffin Free!
- Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved!
- Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint Featured In Elle's Genius Awards!
- Jenna Hipp's HIPPxRGB Nail Lacquers in Elle!
- Sara Happ's Lip Slip Gloss Seen In The Zoe Report!
- Mila Kunis Loves Kai Eau de Parfum!
- Tastemaker Beauty Secrets Revealed!
- Embracing 'The Grey' With Silver Fox Linda Rodin!
- Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil & Lip Balm in Harpers Bazaar!
- Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer in In Style!
- Tatcha Evening Aburatorigami Blotting Papers in O!
- Paul & Joe's Kitty Lipstick C in Sex Kitten
- Vapour Beauty Vernissage Nail Lacquer in People!
- Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson's Prtty Peaushun!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil in Elle!
- Kai Body Buffer in Real Simple Magazine
- Olivia Wilde Goes 'Wild' For Rodin Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream!
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush Seen In In Style!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Loves Kai Body Butter!
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch Up & Highligting Pen
- We Took Home In Style's "Best of the Web" in Beauty!
- bliss's Triple Oxygen +C Engergizing Cream Featured in "In Style" Magazine
- In Style Beauty Features BECCA Nail Colours
Recent Blog Entries
Choosing Your Wedding Day Fragrance! » -
Shop Etat Libre D'Orange fragrances here!
Our wedding day is one of the most memorable days in our lives. From the dress, to the venue, and rings; so many big and intricate things go into making it a special occasion. Whether you've been dreaming of a ceremony surrounded by nature or an over the top, no expense spared fairy tale wedding, many women will select a signature fragrance that encapsulates the style of their day and personality. Town & Country magazine suggested leaving your go-to fragrance at home to embrace one that will always have you remember your special day. Depending on your wedding style, they narrowed down a few of their favorites. For those women who have a bohemian glam style and spirit like Margarita Missoni, Bijou Romantique Eau de Parfum by Etat Libre D'Orange was suggested since it's notes of vanilla and bergamot evoke an arty, eclectic Moroccan vibe.
«Jack Black Male Grooming Range! -
Shop Jack Black's male grooming products here!
It takes enough arm pulling to get the men in our lives to wash their faces. I've figured out that as long as you can keep the routine uncomplicated and the product aromas masculine, guys that are a little unsure about male grooming can be more easily persuaded to pick up an exfoliating loofah or facial moisturizer. I have to admit, they're slowly coming around, especially after they see how different their face looks and feels when they use the right products. One of our ranges that is perfect for a male that doesn't like fussing is Jack Black. From the dude-ish black, white, and blue packaging to the DIY Power Peel that took home a Mens Health Award Winner for Best Peel, the entire range will quickly become as easily loved as your man's tool shed.
A few stand-outs include Jack Black's Beard Lube Conditioning Shave. Breaking out of the traditional trappings of shaving, this pre-shave oil offers an entirely new way to shave and you don't have to worry about post shave dryness or razor burn. It's see through texture allows you to see where you're shaving so you can avoid those dreaded nicks and cuts. The sun ages us all and it's just as important for me to stay protected as it is for us females. Jack Black's Double Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 is lightweight and provides lasting hydration and protection without oiliness or heaviness. After shaving is the best time to apply this award winning product.
Jack Black is the perfect men's grooming range for a guy that wants simplicity and total effectiveness!