Friday Five Beauty Essentials
Posted on 04/04/2014
We’re ready for the weekend. Are you? For us, the weekend is always the perfect time to be spoiled a little bit, in the form of pampering, relaxation, and makeover fun. In this spirit, we’ve gathered five products that will make your weekend extra special, so you’re refreshed and feeling beautiful come Monday. But let’s not talk about Monday quite yet...
Sea Kelp & Ginseng All-over Mask--LATHER
1. We like the idea of this mask for keeping your skin and hair happy all weekend long, whether you have parties to go to that keep you up late, or if you’re spending a lot of time outside. It has antioxidant properties to help combat free radicals you may have picked up while out and about.
Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+-- IT COSMETICS
2. We love that this has SPF 50 in it, so you’re protected for any outdoor fun, and you can throw it in your purse for easy touchups! Plus, it’s lightweight yet gives you a clear and soft complexion. Moving in to spring, we are seeing more natural, dewy looks, and this product is perfect for that.
POLIS Eau de Parfum--CAPSULE PARFUMS
3. A perfect scent for escaping the city hustle—fresh and serene. We also like it because it is small enough to travel with, and will easily get you in the vacation spirit…even if you’re not leaving town.
Triad Pads-- ARCONA
4. Sometimes after an evening of entertaining, the last thing you want to do is wash your face. While we don’t recommend these for every day cleansing, they will absolutely get the job done in a pinch. Cleanse, tone, and hydrate with one pad to get to bed faster, and they’re awesome for the gym as well.
Dust-Up Overcoat - The Cut Up Collection-- butter LONDON
5. A favorite of ours to add some glitz to your nails without all the work. We especially like this overcoat on a bare nail as it keeps the look light and natural, but you can also add it to any of your existing lacquer colors for extra brilliance and texture.
Now that it’s finally Friday, how will you be spending your weekend? No matter what you do, make it count, and make it beautiful.
Related Blog Entries
- Citrus Scents to Liven Up Your Mood
- The butter LONDON Wedding Look
- Going Natural
- On the Bright Side
- Instant Nail Relief
- Take Home the Gold
- Introducing LATHER and INDIE LEE
- FREE Winter Beauty Bag
- Beauty Essentials for the Gym
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- 12 Days of Giving with ARCONA
- Cult Classic Beauty: ARCONA Raspberry Clarifying Bar
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- NEW Arrivals from IT Cosmetics, Ilia, and Peter Thomas Roth
- Top Picks for Blushing Beauties
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- SOLD OUT! NEW Summer Favorites Gift with Purchase
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- Top Picks: MADE IN AMERICA
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness 2013 ICMAD Award Winner
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- Pastel Play
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- Spring 2013 Beauty Trends
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape™ Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- It Cosmetics YLBB Lip Liner Stain
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness!
- Valentine's Beauty Prep Routine!
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Introducing It Cosmetics
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You’ll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy’s Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine’s Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
How to Prep, Apply and Maintain a High Pigment Lip » -
Shop b-glowing.com now.
Everyone is getting in the swing of spring and summer with pretty pastels and bright pops of color. One of the best ways to display your bright side is with an eye-catching lipstick, packed full of pigment. It will brighten up your face is ways you wouldn't imagine, and give off a fun and flirty vibe. Here are some tips to make sure your bold lip looks its best!
«On the Bright Side -
We’re always thrilled to covet butter LONDON’s newest collection, and the newest—Lolly Brights—is bold and playful! The lacquers, Lippy’s, WINK eye pencils, CHEEKY cream blush, and WINK mascaras are tinted for more than a pop of color, but rather for a burst of color.
You can mix and match shades, or go full-on colorful, for a dynamic look that’s sure to turn heads. The brand’s obsession with color and passion for creativity is never in short supply, and we were feeling truly inspired when we put our own Lolly Brights look together.