We’re ready for the weekend. Are you? For us, the weekend is always the perfect time to be spoiled a little bit, in the form of pampering, relaxation, and makeover fun. In this spirit, we’ve gathered five products that will make your weekend extra special, so you’re refreshed and feeling beautiful come Monday. But let’s not talk about Monday quite yet…
1. We like the idea of this mask for keeping your skin and hair happy all weekend long, whether you have parties to go to that keep you up late, or if you’re spending a lot of time outside. It has antioxidant properties to help combat free radicals you may have picked up while out and about.
2. We love that this has SPF 50 in it, so you’re protected for any outdoor fun, and you can throw it in your purse for easy touchups! Plus, it’s lightweight yet gives you a clear and soft complexion. Moving in to spring, we are seeing more natural, dewy looks, and this product is perfect for that.
3. A perfect scent for escaping the city hustle—fresh and serene. We also like it because it is small enough to travel with, and will easily get you in the vacation spirit…even if you’re not leaving town.
4. Sometimes after an evening of entertaining, the last thing you want to do is wash your face. While we don’t recommend these for every day cleansing, they will absolutely get the job done in a pinch. Cleanse, tone, and hydrate with one pad to get to bed faster, and they’re awesome for the gym as well.
5. A favorite of ours to add some glitz to your nails without all the work. We especially like this overcoat on a bare nail as it keeps the look light and natural, but you can also add it to any of your existing lacquer colors for extra brilliance and texture.
Now that it’s finally Friday, how will you be spending your weekend? No matter what you do, make it count, and make it beautiful.