Get Golden Hair With Nuxe Paris Multi Usage Dry Oil!
Posted on 06/27/2012
Shop the full Nuxe Paris collection here!
Achieving the perfect bronze isn't as easy as you would think. Plus, there's a fine line between going overboard with the self tanner and gold eyeshadow and looking like you're just perfectly sun kissed. Whether you're wanting to enhance an existing tan or give yourself a beautiful golden glow, I think it's safe to say that the Nuxe Paris Multi Usage Dry Oil can do no wrong.
It was just featured in July's Allure magazine as part of the 6 steps to achieve a stunning 'head to toe bronze.' Although they've suggested running a few drops of the oil throughout your hair to add a pretty golden sheen and smooth flyaways this super conditioning dry oil can also be used as a body moisturizer. I love to apply it on my décolleté, collarbone and tops of shoulders to create that gorgeous summer glow and also deeply condition my skin. Tiny mother of pearl particles creates the luminosity while bronzing dry oil softly enhances your tan to perfection.
- Hot Off the Press: Featured in InStyle
- Hot off the Press: Celebs Love b-glowing Products!
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Hot Off the Press: skyn ICELAND, Klorane, First Aid Beauty
- Hot Off the Press: Tammy Fender, Oscar Blandi, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: By Terry, Jouer, Erno Laszlo, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- Hot Off the Press: BY TERRY, ILIA, Vapour Organic Beauty, St. Tropez
- Hot Off the Press: kai fragrance, Soleil Organique, Beautyblender, HIPPXRGB
- Tips & Tricks: Sunless Tanning
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- b-glowing.com in ELLE Magazine May 2013
- SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty Awards
- b-glowing.com in Marie Claire BIG BEAUTY ISSUE
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Tatcha Founder Victoria Tsai Featured in O Magazine
- Take Some Advice From The Beauty Experts!
- Punky Pink in the Press
- Kai Body Polish Featured In House Beautiful Magazine!
- The French Woman's Beauty Secret - Nuxe Paris Nuxellence Fluid
- Soothe Stressed Winter Skin With Nuxe Paris Creme Fraiche Range!
- Allure Beauty Editor Pick - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask
- Fight Puffiness With NuFace Classic Facial Toning Device!
- Beauty's Black Book - Sachajuan Haircare!
- RMS Beauty Oil In W Magazine!
- Beauty Secrets By The Ages
- Enhance Your Goldi-Locks - Serge Normant Meta Blonde Reviving Shampoo
- Stay Botanically Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret - Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9
- Create Bounce With Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer
- Eva Longoria Can't Be Without Her Rosebud Salve!
- By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 In StyleBomb's Beach Bag!
- Rahua Voluminous Spray Featured in Elle!
- Stay Sun Protected With Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine SPF 30!
- Touch Up Roots With The Oscar Blandi Colore Pen!
- Keep Eyes In Their 'Prime'
- Bliss Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- Summer Beauty Essentials From The Zoe Report!
- Nuxe Paris 24 Hour Moisturizing Body Lotion
- Say Goodbye To Unwanted Shine With Tatcha Blotting Papers!
- Put On Your Sun-Day Best With Supergoop! Seen In O Magazine!
- Serge Normant's Avah Perfume In The Zoe Report!
- By Terry Cream Eyeshadow In Paradise Island
- Cor Silver Soap in Zoe Beautiful!
- Toast Of Hollywood Love Leila Lou By Rosie Jane Eau de Parfum!
- Paul & Joe Nail Lacquer In Tigress On InStyle.com!
- Revenge Star Emily VanCamp Loves Leila Lou Parfum!
- Stay Dry & Smell Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil In Marie Claire!
- Eve Lom Eye Cream In Zoe Beautiful!
- Leila Lou Body Lotion On The Revenge Set!
- By Terry's Huile de Rose Firming Lift Oil On The Zoe Report!
- Fresh & Floral With Leila Lou Eau de Parfum Spray!
- Kai Deodorant In Town & Country!
- The Secret Is In The Peaushun!
- Celebrate Earth Day with New Eco-Friendly Hair Care Products
- Kai Candles Are Now Paraffin Free!
- Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved!
- Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint Featured In Elle's Genius Awards!
- Jenna Hipp's HIPPxRGB Nail Lacquers in Elle!
- Sara Happ's Lip Slip Gloss Seen In The Zoe Report!
- Mila Kunis Loves Kai Eau de Parfum!
- Tastemaker Beauty Secrets Revealed!
- Embracing 'The Grey' With Silver Fox Linda Rodin!
- Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil & Lip Balm in Harpers Bazaar!
- Benefits of Lip Balm
- Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer in In Style!
- Tatcha Evening Aburatorigami Blotting Papers in O!
- Paul & Joe's Kitty Lipstick C in Sex Kitten
- Vapour Beauty Vernissage Nail Lacquer in People!
- Are Your Cosmetics Safe?
- 10 Ways to Fight Cellulite
- Skin Care Tips for Skiers
- Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson's Prtty Peaushun!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil in Elle!
- Kai Body Buffer in Real Simple Magazine
- Olivia Wilde Goes 'Wild' For Rodin Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream!
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush Seen In In Style!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Loves Kai Body Butter!
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch Up & Highligting Pen
- We Took Home In Style's "Best of the Web" in Beauty!
- bliss's Triple Oxygen +C Engergizing Cream Featured in "In Style" Magazine
- In Style Beauty Features BECCA Nail Colours
Amazing Creme & Wet Eyeliners! » -
I much prefer liquid or creamy based eyeliners than powder. For one, I've had a bad run with powder eyeshadows when I try to be wet my brush and attempt to turn them into a wetter consistency for lining. Although some powder shadows are meant to be able to do this, I still find that after I draw my line, tiny powder particles seem to land on my upper cheeks throughout the day. As I'm constantly touching my face, there have been some smudging 'accidents that make me look I'm going out for the football team. Luckily for me, we just got in some amazing new eyeliners in store!
Kevyn Aucoin's Precision Liquid Liner comes with a felt tip applicator for easy lining or more daredevil accuracy for a dramatic cat eye. It's also waterproof so will hold onto your eyelids for dear life, come rain, sleet, sweat or snow. As it's a quick drying formulation, there's no need for you to not blink for two minutes nor fan your eyes (come on ladies we've all been there).
There's no point investing in a creme liner without knowing you're going to be applying it with an amazing brush. EF | STUDIO's Creme Eye Liner & Precision Point Liner Brush has everything you need for $40. The double ended liner brush is one of the finest engineered brushes on the market making it effortless to apply creamy or water based eye products. The Creme Eye Liner in Kuro has the most luxurious feel and will work for all skin types. It can be used to create sleek, sexy lines or it doubles as a great shadow to create the iconic smoky eye. No smudging, flaking or streaking!
I'm very excited to enhance my eye area with the EF | STUDIO Eye Gloss Transparent which I'm hoping is a much less stickier and tackier version than Mac's Eye Glass. I love the dewy, sensual finish it leaves on your eyes, but not the feeling that your eyelids are stuck. With EF | STUDIO's, it contains moisturizing properties to preserve the natural suppleness of the eye area so it leaves a beautiful wet look to lids without the stick!
«Red, White & Blue Beauty! -
Independence Day is just over a week away and I bet you have the barbecue food ideas in full swing but what about your overall 4th of July look? I like to think of Independence Day as a very toned down Halloween, giving me every excuse in the world to DIY that full size American flag into a rocking skirt or strapless dress. Pay tribute to your country by showing off some patriotic inspired beauty from our red, white and beautiful picks:
Create American flag inspired nails with three important shades from Deborah Lippmann. From left to right: Do Ya Think I'm Sexy (risqué red sequin), Lady Sings the Blues (silver sparkled blue), and Boom Boom Pow (glamorous gold). To create that popular ombre trend you can't go wrong with The New Black's Horizon Ombre Nail Polish 5 Piece Set.
Red lips are an absolute must. In our latest 4th of July beauty shoot (shown far left) we channeled classic Hollywood with pin curls, blue eyeshadow and bright, matte red courtesy of Kevyn Aucoin. With a velvety smooth application and zero fading or smudge, these lipsticks will last throughout the day, perhaps even through that 4th of July hot dog or hamburger!