Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
Posted on 04/30/2012
The Spring season is all about introducing hints of color into your wardrobe and into your beauty routine. Fuchsias, corals and turquoise shades remind us of flowers in bloom, shades in the Caribbean Sea and all of these can be found in Butter London's Spring 2012 Collection! This much anticipated range isn't lasting long on our shelves especially since the Zoe Report just raved about this covetable range filled with 'show-stopping shine and chip-free coverage.'
As usual, these new Butter London shades have kitchy cute British names such as Trout Pout (cantaloupe), Knackered (twinkling oyster) and Slapper (teal) just to name a few. Step into spring with bright, eye popping shades from Butter London!
Related Blog Entries
- 10th Anniversary b-glowing.com Beauty Bag Designer BEVÉE
- November: WIN A YEAR OF BEAUTY Giveaway
- The butter LONDON Wedding Look
- Friday Five Beauty Essentials
- On the Bright Side
- Instant Nail Relief
- Take Home the Gold
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape(TM) Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Acetone Free: Why You'll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy's Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine's Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
The Secret Is In The Peaushun! » -
If you're hesitant about the trials and tribulations that can occasionally come with using self tanners then let me tell you about a product that has quickly become one of my must haves, Prtty Peaushun. It's a tinted moisturizer for your body so it's applied just like any other moisturizer you adorn your body with, except this one is tinted, covers up cellulite and varicose veins, enhances muscle definition and leaves your skin absolutely glowing! Imperfections be gone as the secret to tanning is in the Peaushun!
Gwyneth Paltrow and celebrity trainer to the stars Tracey Anderson both swear by this product for any red carpet events. Choose from different color shades that look completely natural and won't stain clothing. It was recently featured in the May 2012 edition of Allure magazine showcasing the must have products to guarantee you're ready for bikini season. Once you try this tinted moisturizer it will quickly become your favorite I promise you!
«Pros and Cons of Oil Make-Up Removers -
Pros and Cons of Oil Make-Up Removers
As a teen, you learn some basic skin care rules: Wash your face every day, chocolate will give you pimples, pizza grease will give you pimples (especially pepperoni pizza), and anything oily that touches your face will give you pimples. While somewhat misguided, some ladies continue to think oil is a perfect complexion’s enemy. Vapour Organic Beauty, however, proves that oil can actually help give you skin that’s glowing and beautiful.
The Science behind Zits
Blame acne vulgaris (a common skin condition), not oil, for your pimples. Pimples generally occur in areas where you have sebaceous follicles, like your face or back. A sebaceous follicle is a connected hair follicle and sebaceous gland. When a hair follicle becomes blocked with dirt, dead skin cells and sebum (the oil your skin naturally produces), it can get infected. Therefore, a zit is basically an infected hair follicle. Adding pure, natural, organic oil (like Vapour Organic) to your skin care routine won’t hurt your complexion; it might even give you the glow you seek.