Go Holographic With Kevyn Aucoin's Loose Shimmer Eyeshadow!
Posted on 09/10/2012
Shop all Kevyn Aucoin and Erno Laszlo here!
Holographic shades on nails and eyes is going to be all the rage this fall and the October issue of Lucky magazine is narrowing down their favorites, one which just so happens to be exclusive to b-glowing! It's hard to describe a 'holographic' shade as depending on the light you're in you might get hints of green, bronze or aubergine. Kevyn Aucoin's Loose Shimmer Shadow in Lapis is only available at b-glowing and is a gorgeous bluish plum. Use on it's own or create a peacock eye look by incorporating other shimmer shadows like Citrine and/or Jade in the corners of eyes and on lower lids.
Also featured in Lucky is Erno Laszlo's Phormula 3-9 Repair Balm. Considered a 'new miracle cream' by Lucky, this balm will help stimulate collagen production and protect skin from free radicals with a blend of raspberry stem cells, tree oils and antioxidants. This healing product smoothes scars, wounds, burns and dry skin with zero irritation.
Related Blog Entries
- JUNE: WIN A YEAR OF BEAUTY Giveaway
- Kevyn Aucoin Makeup Looks from NYFW
- Obsession-Worthy Beauty: SEA MUD Deep Cleansing Bar
- Instant Therapy with Erno Laszlo
- Transform with Erno Laszlo Transphuse
- FREE Winter Beauty Bag
- FREE Fall Beauty Bag
- EASY ON THE EYES Facebook Giveaway
- Top Picks for Your Lips
- Tips & Tricks: Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Mask
- Top Picks: Nude Beauty
- NEW Gift with Purchase: Erno Laszlo
- Hot Off the Press: By Terry, Jouer, Erno Laszlo, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- SOLD OUT! NEW Summer Favorites Gift with Purchase
- Tips & Tricks: How to Stay Matte this Summer
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- Erno Laszlo Shake-It Tinted Treatment
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Blushing Bride Beauty Giveaway
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Say No To Turkey Waddle - Erno Laszlo Firmarine Neck Cream
- The Perfect Foundation For People Who Don't Like Foundation
- Quench Thirsty Skin With Erno Laszlo's Skin Vitality Mask
- Radiate With The Sensual Skin Tinted Balm
- Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 Discovery Set
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Tinted Balm
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- b-CLASSIC Modern Maven Holiday 2012 Look
- Best Of Beauty - Holiday 2012 Gift Picks
- Heal Skin With The Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 Range!
- Erno Laszlo Hollywood Collection Holiday Set
- Erno Laszlo Institute To Re-Open With A Marilyn Monroe Exhibit!
- True Hollywood Story - Erno Laszlo's Institute Re-Opens In NYC!
- Put A Smile On Your Lashes With Kevyn Aucoin's Eyelash Curler!
- Say Yes To Face Bar Soap - Erno Laszlo Deep Sea Mud Cleansing Bar!
- Erno Laszlo Conditioning Preparation Oil Control Toner!
- After The Catwalk - Repair Your Complexion With Erno Laszlo!
- Enter Our Red Haute Giveaway Featuring Jouer, Kevyn Aucoin & More!
- Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret - Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9
- Foundation Salvation!
- Did Anyone Order Some Lip Service?
- Amazing Creme & Wet Eyeliners!
- Red, White & Blue Beauty!
- Simplify Your Morning Routine
- Kevyn Aucoin Loose Shimmering Shadow!
- Lift & Tighten With Erno Laszlo Instant Eye Repair
- Kevyn Aucoin's The Lip Gloss & Matte Lipsticks!
- Spring Makeup Recommendations for Fair Skin
- Lighten Up: Soften Your Colors for Spring
- Foundation Test: How to Choose the Best Color
- Taking the Poof Out of Your Puffy Eyes
- Choosing The Right Lipstick For Your Skin Tone
- Cinco de Mayo: Perfect Time to Try Bright New Colors in Lip Makeup
- Three Lip Colors Perfect for Spring: Coral, Orange, Pink
- Facebook Giveaway: Win the Erno Laszlo Hollywood Collection
- Erno Laszlo: A Visionary in Skincare
- Make Your Eyelashes Smile Using a Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
- Erno Laszlo's Firmarine Collection
- Kevyn Aucoin on Beauty Perfection: "It's Boring"
- Classic Hollywood Stars Inspire Make-Up Design
- Absolutely Flawless With Erno Laszlo's Intense Porcelain Veil
- Erno Laszlo - Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret!
- Erno Laszlo Hollywood Collection
- Kim Kardashian's Favorite Beauty Products!
- Hollywood Tastemakers Favorite Things
- Style and Beauty Trends Seen At The 2012 Oscars
- Fashion Week Fall 2012 Beauty Trends
Recent Blog Entries
Get The Look With Oscar Blandi - Zoe Saldana At The VMA's » -
Shop the entire Oscar Blandi haircare line here!
The MTV Video Music Awards is a nice end to the trophy season as it allows celebrities to not be overly coiffed and powdered. Anything goes with short dresses, mohawks (Miley Cyrus channels Pink) and white being a big color theme on the red carpet. Actress Zoe Saldana looked relaxed and gorgeous in a nude pink dress and tasseled faux-bob created with by Mark Roszak for Oscar Blandi! Recreate her look by following the steps below:
Step 1: Apply Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum to towel dried hair. Always apply the product to the hair starting at the ends and working your way up. The ends tend to absorb the most products, keeping it lighter towards the roots. The oil not only smells amazing, but it protects the hair from any heat styling.
Step 2: Rough dry the hair to enhance it's natural texture, until it's completely dry. With a 3/4" curling iron take random sections of hair and wrap around the barrel, leaving just the tips of the ends out. Once the head is curled, piece each section out with fingers, pulling apart the curls.
Step 3: Lift hair from the ends to the roots and spray Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray for extra volume.
Step 4: Gently tease the underneath sections of the hair for grip and loosely tuck the ends under and pin in place, crisscrossing the bobby pins. Allow some of the layers to fall out for a messier look.
Step 5: Finish by spraying Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray. This hairspray is perfectly lightweight but has an incredible hold and a soft feel on the hair.
Step 6: Find your cutest cocktail dress and hit the town!
«Talika Skin Retouch Eye Contour! -
Shop the full Talika range here!
It seems like every couple weeks Talika is coming out with a new product and the fashion magazines are taking notice in a big way. Talika's Skin Re-Touch Face and now the just landed Skin Retouch Eye Contour packets just got some love on Vogue Daily. Chosen as a must have product to get through Fashion Week because of their amazing ability to de-puff eyes while you're globetrotting from New York to Paris. You'll look bright eyed and ready for a day of fashion shows even if you've only had two hours sleep. Talika's Skin Re-Touch Eye Contour contains marine collagen to plump up wrinkles and siberian ginseng gives an instant flash lifting effect. Including 7 doses with eight hours of plumping time each!