Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
Posted on 12/20/2012
Whether your main focus is a healthy mane or pampered feet, the latest Cosmopolitan magazine features a couple products to ensure both the far north and deep south of your body are well maintained. I'm sure all of the high heel lovers of the world are familiar with the soreness and callus build up that comes with months of closed toe, cramped footwear. Butter London's Pedicure Collection to the rescue, particularly with the Rock Off Glycolic Callus Remover. With an easy rollerball application and formula with exfoliating glycolic and salicylic acids, calluses are softened and easily sloughed off with a foot file. Hard skin simply melts away!
If the height of the social season has left your hair fried from over-styling then PRx Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask by Frederic Fekkai to the rescue. This uber-popular restoration mask has been making regular rounds in all the beauty magazines because of its protein rich formulation that strengthens against hair breakage, repairs texture, and prevents future damage. A lifesaver in a jar!
Related Blog Entries
- November: WIN A YEAR OF BEAUTY Giveaway
- The butter LONDON Wedding Look
- Friday Five Beauty Essentials
- On the Bright Side
- Take Your Hair to New Lengths
- Instant Nail Relief
- Take Home the Gold
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- Allure's Best of Beauty: Avène Cleansing Foam, Mattifying Fluid, T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty Awards
- Royal Baby On Board
- b-glowing.com in Marie Claire BIG BEAUTY ISSUE
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape(TM) Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Allure Beauty Editor Pick - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Revive Hair With Frederic Fekkai PrX Reparatives 3 Day Transformation Kit!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Frederic Fekkai Protein RX Reparartives Range!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Combat Frizz & Create Texture With Frederic Fekkai Piecing Wax!
- Fall Hair Trends With Frederic Fekkai Haircare!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Frederic Fekkai Cooling Shine Mist
- Protect Hair From Sun & Sea With Fekkai Summer Hair!
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Frederic Fekkai Marine Summer Haircare!
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You'll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved!
- Butter London Lippys!
- Preparing Your Skin and Hair for Spring Vacations
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy's Day
- How to Achieve Perfectly Straightened Hair
- Hollywood Tastemakers Favorite Things
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine's Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- 3 New (and Renewed) Hairstyles for 2012
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Best Beauty Products for 2012
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- Frederic Fekkai Salon Glaze and More Available at b-glowing!
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
Jetsetter Beauty - Kai Travel Set » -
Shop Kai here!
Kai's signature scent of white flowers that brings about memories to tropical destinations has won the world over. From their candles, to perfume, to haircare, this lifestyle beauty brand is as luxurious as it is good for you. Every item in the range is free of phthalates, sulfates, and parabens allowing the power of the gorgeous aroma to also soothe the mind. Their latest addition, the Kai Travel Set comes with 5 travel friendly sizes of their bath and body standouts held inside a reusable natural hemp bag. Makes for the perfect gift or travel companion!
«Let Your Hair Shine With Tammy Fender Omega Rich Hair Moisturizer! -
Shop Tammy Fender here!
There's a lot of steps one can take to to assist in a shiny, healthy mane. A lot of it can even start with a great diet like salmon, dark green vegetables and beans that are filled with hair friendly nutrients such as Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamins A & C, and zinc. If fish smell makes you nauseous, fear not you do have some other options that don't involve food. Lucky magazine recently featured their top picks to deliver shiny hair, one of which was the new Tammy Fender Omega Rich Hair Moisturizer. An infusion of organic rosemary and nettle helps the hair to repair, strengthen, and seal in moisture which then allows the hair to shine because it's oh-so-happy. Added benefit: no more white flakes with this dandruff preventing conditioner!