LIMITED TIME OFFER: Save up to $75 on your order! see all offers >>
Holiday parties are right around the corner so why not mix up your look a bit by incoorporating some of the holiday makeup trends for 2011. Winter is a time to be a little more daring with your look and Jemma Kidd products will ensure you look fabulous! Just like accessorizing with jewelry, choose 1-2 options rather than trying to rock all of these trends in one sitting.
1. Glitter Tipped Lashes - Add a little glamour to your lash tips by using Jemma Kidd's Crushed Jeweled Gel Liners to tip the lashes a little or a lot!
2. Smoldering Eyes - This sexy, sultry eye look stands the test of time and really pops when you Use Jemma Kidd's Stay Put Liners and Eye Wardrobes for smoking out the lid and don't forget under the eye!
3. All in one Palette looks - The Essentials Smoky Palette has all you need for a gorgeous day to night look. This portable kit comes with a selection of matte & shimmer shadows, a Lip & Cheek Flush and Hi-Shine Touch Lipgloss. No need to second guess shades with this universally flattering palette!
4. J-Lo's Dewy Face Glow - We all want to look like we're exuding radiance from the inside out and Jemma Kidd's Dewy Glow, Crushed Dual Creme Duo or even better...their Firming Eye Silks on the cheekbones for a gorgeous rose, silver or bronze highlight!
Elle.com recently did a post about some of the hot nail trends for the Holiday/Winter 2011 season and some of our favorite nail lacquers made the cut! Stay on trend and be festive and fabulous by rocking some of the shades below.
1. Denim inspired navy tones. They used to be big a couple seasons ago and now they're experiencing a resurrection. Deborah Lippmann's Lady Sings The Blues offers a shimmering navy shade with tiny flecks of glitter. If you want to nix the sparkle and go for a wearable matte navy hue then take a look at Butter London's Royal Navy.
2. Muted Gold. Instead of glistening gold that can be seen from down the street, opt for more muted, brassy tones. Think antique! Deborah Lippmann's Believe is a golden beige shade that's soft hue looks great on everyone. For another great option, you can't go wrong with Butter London's Wallis. This tarnished gold was custom blended by creative director Nonie Creme for the Betsy Johnson runway show so no wonder it was a hit!
'Tis the season for giving....beauty products! I know, I know, prior to Thanksgiving is a little early but we have some great holiday sets available that are all $50 or under! If you're loved one is in need of hair, body, or fragrance products you'll find something below in our holiday gifts.