It's Rude Not To Be Nude
Posted on 01/24/2013
Shop Butter London here!
If you're ever unsure what color to paint your nails then you can't go wrong with au-natural. Nude nails, from the lightest of skin tone to the deepest mocha never look out of style. Butter London has just released three new skin-tastic shades of lacquers in Tea & Toast (rich tan), Crumpet (warm, opaque caramel) and Shandy (light apricot) that also happen to be phthalate and formaldehyde free! Adorn your nails with one of these simple yet stylish shades that work beautifully any time of year and with any color!
Keywords: butter LONDON
Related Blog Entries
- The butter LONDON Wedding Look
- Friday Five Beauty Essentials
- On the Bright Side
- Instant Nail Relief
- Take Home the Gold
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape™ Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You’ll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy’s Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine’s Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
Paul & Joe Spring 2013 Carousel Collection » -
Shop Paul & Joe Beaute here!
Every season we anxiously await another drop of Paul & Joe Beaute. We know the formulations and colors are going to be on trend but what we really get excited about is the adorable packaging. From cat in the hat lipsticks, to pressed powders engraved with love birds, Paul & Joe Beaute always ensure their packaging is just as amazing as the actual makeup. This Spring the theme is Carousel, a twirling and whirling ride of flirty and fun shades that capture childhood innocence as well adult sophistication.
Choose from three new lipstick refill shades of Carousel (peachy pink), Merry-Go-Round (cheerful coral) and Manege (fuchsia pink) that make puckering up a whole lot more fun however don't forget to team your refill shade with one of three pretty paper lipstick cases to create a style all your own. Lastly, inspired by Paris the city of lights comes three new limited edition Eye Color Palettes with classic imagery of a carousel that comes in illuminating shades of blushing beige, grassy green, and powdery pink. Whatever shades you choose, you'll definitely enjoy the ride!
«Kur by Londontown Nail Treatment System -
Shop Londontown here!
Even if you're not a tree hugger, swear by patchouli, or love bamboo made clothing doesn't mean you can't relate to the constant nuisance of dry and brittle nails. This ailment is very common for those throughout the winter season but for some it's a 365 day problem. Luckily for us, Kur by Londontown is our latest nail maintenance arrival that also happens to be made from clean and earth living ingredients that will heal your nails naturally. Choose from a nail hardener, cuticle oil, nail cream or the five piece Londowntown Nail Treatment System as seen on bellasugar.com! It includes every item in the range such as the lacquer remover, cuticle oil, nail hardener, nail cream and top coat to completely nourish dry, brittle nails. All products in the system work in harmony to repair weak nails with natural extracts, vitamins and minerals.