Kai Candles Are Now Paraffin Free!
Posted on 04/04/2012
Kai is always listening to their customers and wanting to deliver the healthiest and most pure products they can. Because of that promise, they've recently re-formulated all of their candles so they're now paraffin free! Kai candles are available in three different sizes and were just featured in April's In Style magazine! This special formula of all natural vegetable based ingredients will leave a sizeable living space with Kai's signature intoxicating scent of tuberose, jasmine and lily. Choose from the smaller sized NightLight candle to the SkyLight larger size!
Related Blog Entries
- Hot Off the Press: Featured in InStyle
- Hot off the Press: Celebs Love b-glowing Products!
- Hot off the Press: InStyle Beauty Loves Glamglow, Clarisonic, Dr. Brandt and Luxe
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Hot Off the Press: skyn ICELAND, Klorane, First Aid Beauty
- Hot Off the Press: Tammy Fender, Oscar Blandi, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: By Terry, Jouer, Erno Laszlo, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- Hot Off the Press: BY TERRY, ILIA, Vapour Organic Beauty, St. Tropez
- Hot Off the Press: kai fragrance, Soleil Organique, Beautyblender, HIPPXRGB
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- b-glowing.com in ELLE Magazine May 2013
- SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty Awards
- b-glowing.com in Marie Claire BIG BEAUTY ISSUE
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Tatcha Founder Victoria Tsai Featured in O Magazine
- Punky Pink in the Press
- Kai Body Polish Featured In House Beautiful Magazine!
- Allure Beauty Editor Pick - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask
- Fight Puffiness With NuFace Classic Facial Toning Device!
- Beauty's Black Book - Sachajuan Haircare!
- RMS Beauty Oil In W Magazine!
- Enhance Your Goldi-Locks - Serge Normant Meta Blonde Reviving Shampoo
- Stay Botanically Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret - Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9
- Create Bounce With Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer
- Eva Longoria Can't Be Without Her Rosebud Salve!
- By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 In StyleBomb's Beach Bag!
- Rahua Voluminous Spray Featured in Elle!
- Stay Sun Protected With Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine SPF 30!
- Touch Up Roots With The Oscar Blandi Colore Pen!
- Get Golden Hair With Nuxe Paris Multi Usage Dry Oil!
- Keep Eyes In Their 'Prime'
- Bliss Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- Summer Beauty Essentials From The Zoe Report!
- Say Goodbye To Unwanted Shine With Tatcha Blotting Papers!
- Put On Your Sun-Day Best With Supergoop! Seen In O Magazine!
- Serge Normant's Avah Perfume In The Zoe Report!
- By Terry Cream Eyeshadow In Paradise Island
- Cor Silver Soap in Zoe Beautiful!
- Toast Of Hollywood Love Leila Lou By Rosie Jane Eau de Parfum!
- Paul & Joe Nail Lacquer In Tigress On InStyle.com!
- Revenge Star Emily VanCamp Loves Leila Lou Parfum!
- Stay Dry & Smell Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil In Marie Claire!
- Eve Lom Eye Cream In Zoe Beautiful!
- Leila Lou Body Lotion On The Revenge Set!
- By Terry's Huile de Rose Firming Lift Oil On The Zoe Report!
- Fresh & Floral With Leila Lou Eau de Parfum Spray!
- Kai Deodorant In Town & Country!
- The Secret Is In The Peaushun!
- Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved!
- Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint Featured In Elle's Genius Awards!
- Jenna Hipp's HIPPxRGB Nail Lacquers in Elle!
- Sara Happ's Lip Slip Gloss Seen In The Zoe Report!
- Mila Kunis Loves Kai Eau de Parfum!
- Tastemaker Beauty Secrets Revealed!
- Embracing 'The Grey' With Silver Fox Linda Rodin!
- Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil & Lip Balm in Harpers Bazaar!
- Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer in In Style!
- Kai SkyLight Paraffin Free Candle!
- Tatcha Evening Aburatorigami Blotting Papers in O!
- Paul & Joe's Kitty Lipstick C in Sex Kitten
- Vapour Beauty Vernissage Nail Lacquer in People!
- Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson's Prtty Peaushun!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil in Elle!
- Kai Body Buffer in Real Simple Magazine
- Olivia Wilde Goes 'Wild' For Rodin Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream!
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush Seen In In Style!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Loves Kai Body Butter!
- Faith Hill Loves Her Clarisonic As Seen in In Style Magazine!
- Clarisonic Featured on Good Morning America!
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch Up & Highligting Pen
- We Took Home In Style's "Best of the Web" in Beauty!
- bliss's Triple Oxygen +C Engergizing Cream Featured in "In Style" Magazine
- In Style Beauty Features BECCA Nail Colours
Recent Blog Entries
Acetone Free: Why You'll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover » -
One of the most common ways to remove nail polish is with acetone, a super-strong solvent. The long-term effects of this chemical aren’t clear, but the dangers associated with its use are.
To avoid potential health problems associated with acetone, many nail enthusiasts are choosing acetone-free products, such as butter LONDON nail polish remover. butter LONDON is committed to keeping its fashion-forward customers healthy and beautiful by offering better-for-you solutions.
Possible effects of using an acetone-based nail polish remover include:
Dry and weakened nails
Feelings of drunkenness
Nose and throat irritation
Change in mood
Collapse, coma and death (in extreme cases)
The effects of acetone-based nail polish removers are greater in children, especially if a curious tyke ingests the slightest bit. Keep all your chemicals in a safe place.
«Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved! -
Amongst celebrity hairstylist's Marcus Francis tricks of the trade is a toothbrush to smooth out hairlines, don't be afraid of Mia Farrow-esque pixie cuts and when creating beach head make sure to use Frederic Fekkai's Coiff Oceacique Tousled Wave Spray as it 'has a special way of making the hair bend like it does after a day at the beach.' Marcus was chosen as one of the top hairstylists acknowledged in Elle magazine's 2012 Genius Awards where the pros share their tricks of the trade and items they keep in their kit at all times.