For many years, LED Light Therapy has been an expensive treatment that was exclusively offered in beauty spas. Thanks to technology and Tanda ZAP, the benefits of LED can now be had in your own home and for a fraction of the price!
Tanda Light Therapy works from the inside out to reduce the signs of aging and combat acne. The benefits are amazing and the practicality of having your own at-home device to defeat a pimple before it’s reared it’s ugly head is an idea that seems to good to be true. But it’s not, and the best part is the Tanda ZAP is only $49!
To keep it simple, Tanda’s blue light destroys acne-causing bacteria by using a powerful combination of gentle vibration and warming of the skin, which allows the pores to open so bacteria have nowhere to hide. It’s clinically proven to clear or fade acne blemishes within 24 hours and best of all there is no irritation.
Whether you suffer from serious acne or just want to destroy a monstrous pimple that decides to pop up in the middle of your face before an important event (let’s face it ladies we’ve ALL been there), then the Tanda ZAP should be in your arsenal. It’s like having a loaded gun for fighting the never ending war against blemishes!
XoBreRead More »
Shop travel products here.
Traveling this summer? Whether you are going cross country for a wedding, or making a trek up north for business, you will probably be packing for one reason or another in the months to come. Making the best use of your suitcase space is somewhat of an art form, or maybe puzzle is a better word.
Here are five tips to keep your 'case in place:
1. Plan ahead. The week leading up to your travels, look-up the weather in your destination, then pack your outfits accordingly. Shirts take up less space than pants, so try to plan ensembles based on your bottoms. Shoes also take up a lot of space, so pick your favorite pair to wear on the plane, and pack one alternative. If it's not raining where you are going, leave your umbrella at home. If it's going to be 90 degrees, don't bring a heavy jacket.
2. Pack outfits. How many times have we packed 12 shirts for a 3-day trip? Save space and time by packing complete looks (including jewelry, undergarments, and PJs), and nothing extra. If it helps, you can write down the pieces you need to pack on paper, and cross items off as you pack. Not only does this save you space in your case, but it will save you time on vacation. With each outfit planned in advance, you can be ready and out the door with ease.
3. Get help from your host. Take the time to call your hotel and ask them what kind of toiletries and appliances are available in your room or are accessible at the front desk. A lot of hotels have additional products available for guests, that aren't necessarily listed on their website. For example, travel toothbrushes, toothpaste, aspirin, etc. If you are staying with friends or relatives, the same advice is applicable.
4. Mind your makeup. Beauty products can take up more space than clothing for some travelers. Here's a trick to ensure you are only bringing the necessities: When getting ready the day of your trip, take a makeup bag and set it next to you. As you are getting ready, place the items you use for your go-to look in the bag after you are finished using them. When you are done getting ready, you will have everything you need in the bag, and nothing extra. Throw in a bright lipstick or alternate eyeshadow if you have a special event planned.
5. Leave room to grow. Utilizing all these tips will leave your suitcase looking svelte. Avoid the temptation to throw in items and fill it up! This extra room gives you the opportunity to do some shopping while you are away and bring home souvenirs.
Now that your bags are packed, it's time to go! Whether you are leaving on a jet plane or hopping in the ol' station wagon, make sure you remember to pack the most important thing … a smile!Read More »
Created by makeup artist Bethany Karlyn, PRTTY PEAUSHUNis an all-over body perfector that uses light-reflecting pigments to even skin tone, enhance muscle tone, and give the skin a radiant glow. This is a celebrity favorite, and a b-glowing staff must-have for the upcoming short-shorts weather!
Now, PRTTY PEAUSHUNis available in an all-new travel size, so you can easily grab it and go wherever your spring plans take you. The convenient, smaller size offers everything that’s revolutionary about the product, but it’s now easier to maintain the gorgeous look while jet-setting, since it’s carry-on friendly.
Available in five golden-tinted shades, from Light to Deep, it contains light-reflecting particles to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and varicose veins. Its impressive list of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients, including calendula flower, green tea extract, arnica, and rosemary extract, paired with moisturizing avocado oil, avocado butter, and jojoba, keep skin nourished and protected. Best of all, it's paraben-free, 100 percent vegan, and contains 92 percent natural raw ingredients.
We collaborated with three of our favorite YouTube beauty gurus to bring you tips and tricks on how to use this summer favorite all year long. Watch the video below for a tutorial on flawless application.
Shop PRTTY PEAUSHUN now!Read More »