Shop the entire Peter Thomas Roth skincare brand here!
If you're tired of seeing the dreaded '11's' that occur between the brows, smile lines and all the other cutesy names we create for facial wrinkles then let's put a stop to them to begin with! Although there is really no cure for the wrinkles, there are an assortment of age-defying products that will help keep them at bay and maintain our radiant youthfulness like the Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Kit! Instead of 1 product, for only $82 you'll receive four of his best anti-aging skincare products like the new Un-Wrinkle Turbo and Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads to attack deep wrinkles and expression lines without needles or down-time. A $178 retail value for only $82! Each of these products work together to maintain a youthful and natural look without having to visit a plastic surgeon.
Read More »
Shop ko denmark here!
We are excited to announce a new, b-glowing.com-exclusive product from one of our favorite skincare brands. Introducing ko denmark's Anti-aging Rosehip & Evening Primrose Face Serum.
This all-natural, vegan serum is designed to calm dryness and reduce fine lines. Packed with natural plant oils and floral essences, this product deeply moisturizes the skin, leaving it beautifully soft and supple.
Fiending for that dewy glow? Essential Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and B-Carotene work together to promote cellular metabolism - resulting in a healthy radiance.
We love that this serum hydrates and moisturizes without the use of parabens, mineral oil, perfumes or animal ingredients. The rosehip and evening primrose scent is both delicate and delightful.
Discover ko denmark's Anti-aging Rosehip & Evening Primrose Face Serum, available only at b-glowing.com.
Shop b-glowing.com here.
Hyaluronic acid. It's the ingredient you've heard about, but may not really know. In this week's 'Tips & Tricks', b-glowing.com put on a lab coat and gives you the lowdown on this commonly-used anti-aging miracle ingredient.
Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan or HA, occurs naturally in our bodies, but decreases as we get older. It enables our bodies to retain moisture, keeps our joints lubricated, and keeps our skin smooth, elastic, and full.
In 2003, the FDA approved the use of HA as an injectable to fill wrinkles, remove scars, and plump lips - also known as Restylane injections. HA is also commonly used to replace fluid in joints, treat eczema, and heal tissue post eye surgery.
Because of its multiple cosmetic benefits, HA has gradually made its way into the beauty industry as a topical treatment for anti-aging and skin restoration. Hyaluronic acid's ability to bind moisture to the surface of the skin, while still allowing oxygen through, makes it a perfect addition to hydrating creams, serums and liquid makeup.
Several b-glowing.com brands have incorporated HA into their product formulas, like BY TERRY, Peter Thomas Roth, and Goldfaden MD. We continue to see this effective ingredient in anti-aging skincare brands and products we bring on.
For more 'Tips & Tricks' posts, stay tuned to the b-glowing.com Magazine.Read More »
Celebrities have the best access to the best brands. But here’s a secret: so do you!
She Finds is dishing on the “50 Beauty Products Celebrities Can’t Live Without,” and b-glowing brands are among the chosen ones.
LaLicious Sugar Kiss Scrub, picked by Emma Roberts: It’s a b-glowing staff favorite, too! A perfect combination of citrus, rose, and vanilla is an absolute treat for your senses. Plus, it’s a moisturizing exfoliator that you can simply rub on then rinse before stepping out of the shower. It’s natural and hydrating, so you can even skip your post-shower lotion application (you’ll smell amazing).
Editor’s Note: After rinsing the scrub away, you can achieve a close shave for silky smooth results.
Rosebud Salve, picked by Selena Gomez: It does everything you’d expect from a great lip balm: moisturizes and calms for more kissable lips. But what makes it special is its ability to heal skin irritation and sooth minor burns. It’s not pucker exclusive; you can use it on dry elbows, nail cuticles, knees, or even for diaper rash! Which begs the question, would a Rose by any other name smell as sweet (or do as much)?
St. Tropez Self-Tan Bronzing Gel, picked by Carrie Underwood: Streaking is a verb—not an adjective to describe your tan. With St. Tropez’s Self-Tan Bronzing Gel, this holds true, as you’ll achieve the perfect glow for days, without leaving behind any evidence.
WEI Gingko Leaf Repairing Face Treatment Pads, picked by Demi Moore: Demi makes aging look easy (and practically nonexistent). With Wei’s Gingko Leaf Repairing Face Treatment Pads, you, too, can tackle dehydration, sagginess, dullness, redness, and loss of elasticity. The travel friendly pads are suitable for even the most-sensitive skin, and you’ll see results in just 10 minutes.Read More »
Get your best skin this winter by taking care with five essential steps.
Pre-cleanse: loosens and breaks down makeup to pull impurities to the surface.
• Apply your pre-cleanser to the forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin and add a little water to help with distribution. Using the tips of fingers, work the pre-cleanser over the skin in small circles making sure to get the side of the nose and hairline. Work over the face twice and lightly rinse with water. You do not need to completely remove pre-cleanser. This is also a good time to remove any eye makeup. An eye makeup remover may be necessary for waterproof mascaras, but a pre-cleanser will loosen most eyeliners and shadows.
Cleanse: Effectively remove makeup, debris, and environmental build up.
• Apply your cleanser in the same manner you would your pre-cleanser and work in the same directions. Work over the face twice and rinse thoroughly. If you still feel like you have excess makeup a second cleanse can be done. Some people only need to wash their face once a day, and if you are a makeup wearer, do this at night, as you never want to sleep in your makeup.
Masks/Exfoliators: Exfoliate to keep pores from clogging with dead skin cells. Masks can be treatment-based to help fight signs of aging, prevent acne, or help treat other problems.
• There are a few types of exfoliators; some are mechanical (beads, sugar, etc), and some are chemical (typically mild safe acids, such as salicylic), and some are even both. Sensitive skin types will usually benefit most from one or the other but not a combination.
Most exfoliators should be worked over the face in the same manner as a cleanser, but spend extra time on problem areas, such as the sides of the nose and the middle of the forehead, between the brows. These areas tend to accumulate dead skin and oil-causing blackheads.
Pay attention to your skin, and go at your own pace. If you feel that something is irritating, or your skin appears redder than usual, maybe skip a day of exfoliating.
• Masks are pretty fool proof, as you apply them evenly to the face or problem area, leave them on for recommended time, and the remove thoroughly with a damp cloth.
Toner: Works to balance skin’s pH levels and refine pores.
• Some toners are mists, while others are applied with a cotton pad or ball. Whichever you choose, make sure you are covering all areas of the face and neck so that the skin is balanced and ready for any serums and moisturizers.
Serum: These active treatments penetrate the skin’s top layer to combat various concerns.
• Serums are generally used to target a concern, such as anti-aging, dark spots, acne or others, so they should be used in your problem areas. Apply liberally, but also make sure you are concentrating the product to the area needed. Allow serums to dry and settle before applying your moisturizer.
Moisturizer: Lastly, provide appropriate lubrication to ensure healthy and happy skin!
• Moisturizers should be applied evenly over the face and the neck. If you are looking to add sun protection to your regimen, now is the time to do it! Moisturizer should be set and dry before applying any makeup.Read More »
Erno Laszlo's Transphuse Rapid Renewal Cell Protocol is the best anti-aging skincare you can get, without a face lift! Break through the effects of aging with a momentous shift in anti-aging skincare. Based on cellular science, Transphuse Rapid Renewal is a 4-week treatment that works with your skin’s own renewal cycle.
THE POWER OF THREE
Bio complexes accumulate skin benefits over time!
• Age-toxin inhibitor blocks toxins that cause accelerated aging
• Stem-cell activator repairs and activates collagen production
• Bio-mimetic protector contours, renews, and re-texturizes skin
Achieve visible, rejuvenating results!
• Dual stem cell technology
• Formulated with award-winning anti-aging complex
• 28-day treatment, using 1 vial per week
• Works on face, neck, and décolletage—where aging first shows
• Immediately disrupts formation of lines and wrinkles
• Complete the regime seasonally, or every three months
FIND YOUR RESTORATION
The Transphuse collection works at the source of bio-aging.
Heading into summer and one of the busiest seasons of the year (but hey, we’re not complaining), we’re returning to our favorite mask: Hydra Therapy Skin Vitality Mask from the one-and-only Erno Laszlo.
Read More »
If you’ve ever wondered why most French women have great figures, even though their diet consists of food we’ve had to swear off by the age of 18, AND flawless skin, we can help. Well, we don’t know how they stay so skinny eating cheese and croissants but we do have their secret to the perfect complexion: Nuxe Paris......Read More »