Shop Erno Laszlo here.
The Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Mask, also commonly known as 'the pink mask', is not only an effective cult classic among beauty buffs of all ages, but an in-demand one. Selling once every 5 minutes, this skincare must-have might be hard to get your hands on, but when you do, it's well worth the wait!
Why we love it for dry skin ...
Refreshing, soothing, and energizing, this peel-off mask works to hydrate your complexion by pulling moisture into the skin and binding it to your dehydrated cells.
Why we love it for sensitive skin ...
Great for all skin types, this treatment is especially popular with sensitive skin types, as it alleviates stress caused from air travel, sunburn, and even daily exposure to irritants like pollution.
Why we love it for mature skin ...
Designed to revitalize and boost the complexion, this mask diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping the skin to its full potential, leaving you looking younger with a radiant glow you'll love.
Ready to try this replenishing beauty must-have? Add it to your beauty bag here.
Learn more about the Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Mask in this quick how-to-use tutorial!Read More »
Shop NuFACE here.
This technology is one of the latest and greatest in the anti-aging industry. Used in all of the top spas and medical offices for facial toning, NuFACE is noninvasive, effective, and often referred to as a “non-surgical face-lift”.
How does NuFACE work?
Microcurrent technology delivers low-level currents sending soft, gentle waves through the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production. This method doesn’t just cover-up wrinkles and fine lines, it gets to the source! Think of it as a magic wand that turns back the clock!
Who is NuFACE for?
A-list celebrities have turned to microcurrent facials to keep their skin looking flawless every time they face the paparazzi on the red carpet. Madonna, Kate Winslet, and Jennifer Lopez are just a few Hollywood ladies that have this technology to thank for their youthful looks. For those who are 30 or older, microcurrent helps to maintain firm skin and its silky texture. As users reach the age of 50 and beyond, microcurrent works to naturally lift sagging and wrinkling skin for a more youthful appearance.
The NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device is the only handheld microcurrent device that has been clinically proven to improve skin tone, facial contour, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. With this easy-to-use device, you can hydrate and revitalize your complexion for softer, smoother and more youthful skin overall.
Ready to use your NuFACE device? It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
#2 - LIFT: Glide the NuFACE device over the natural contours of your face.
Move from nose to ear for cheek application.
Move device in an upward motion from brow to hairline for forehead treatment.
Ready to see results? Shop NuFACE here.
Read More »
Get your best skin this winter by taking care with five essential steps.
Pre-cleanse: loosens and breaks down makeup to pull impurities to the surface.
• Apply your pre-cleanser to the forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin and add a little water to help with distribution. Using the tips of fingers, work the pre-cleanser over the skin in small circles making sure to get the side of the nose and hairline. Work over the face twice and lightly rinse with water. You do not need to completely remove pre-cleanser. This is also a good time to remove any eye makeup. An eye makeup remover may be necessary for waterproof mascaras, but a pre-cleanser will loosen most eyeliners and shadows.
Cleanse: Effectively remove makeup, debris, and environmental build up.
• Apply your cleanser in the same manner you would your pre-cleanser and work in the same directions. Work over the face twice and rinse thoroughly. If you still feel like you have excess makeup a second cleanse can be done. Some people only need to wash their face once a day, and if you are a makeup wearer, do this at night, as you never want to sleep in your makeup.
Masks/Exfoliators: Exfoliate to keep pores from clogging with dead skin cells. Masks can be treatment-based to help fight signs of aging, prevent acne, or help treat other problems.
• There are a few types of exfoliators; some are mechanical (beads, sugar, etc), and some are chemical (typically mild safe acids, such as salicylic), and some are even both. Sensitive skin types will usually benefit most from one or the other but not a combination.
Most exfoliators should be worked over the face in the same manner as a cleanser, but spend extra time on problem areas, such as the sides of the nose and the middle of the forehead, between the brows. These areas tend to accumulate dead skin and oil-causing blackheads.
Pay attention to your skin, and go at your own pace. If you feel that something is irritating, or your skin appears redder than usual, maybe skip a day of exfoliating.
• Masks are pretty fool proof, as you apply them evenly to the face or problem area, leave them on for recommended time, and the remove thoroughly with a damp cloth.
Toner: Works to balance skin’s pH levels and refine pores.
• Some toners are mists, while others are applied with a cotton pad or ball. Whichever you choose, make sure you are covering all areas of the face and neck so that the skin is balanced and ready for any serums and moisturizers.
Serum: These active treatments penetrate the skin’s top layer to combat various concerns.
• Serums are generally used to target a concern, such as anti-aging, dark spots, acne or others, so they should be used in your problem areas. Apply liberally, but also make sure you are concentrating the product to the area needed. Allow serums to dry and settle before applying your moisturizer.
Moisturizer: Lastly, provide appropriate lubrication to ensure healthy and happy skin!
• Moisturizers should be applied evenly over the face and the neck. If you are looking to add sun protection to your regimen, now is the time to do it! Moisturizer should be set and dry before applying any makeup.Read More »