Kim Kardashian's Favorite Beauty Products!
Posted on 02/29/2012
Kim Kardashian has graced many a magazine cover and she has quickly become known as a fashion and beauty trendsetter for the tweens and twenty somethings. This Armenian beauty is rarely seen without makeup so it was interesting to see her bare it all for the cover of March's Allure magazine. Typically, Kim is always "done" and on her reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians she is constantly seen getting primped to perfection by her own personal hairstylist and makeup artist. However, after her short lived nuptials to Kris Humphries, she secluded herself to the privacy of her family, cancelled bookings and made a two month vow to give all that up and just be her, au natural. Although she lasted a little less than 60 days, we won't hold that against her.
For someone who's face and hair is most of the time in the hands of someone else it was really interesting to read about Kim's favorite beauty products to use when she's on her own. Like clothes, Kim's fabulous taste also extends into the beauty realm where she mentions a few of her must have's such as Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX 05 (which she uses as a concealer) and applies it with the BeautyBlender, an egglike sponge that gives a flawless and airbrushed foundation application. Bellisima!
Related Blog Entries
- Kevyn Aucoin Makeup Looks from NYFW
- Top Picks for Your Lips
- skyn ICELAND Angelica Line Smoother on Today Show
- Top Picks: Nude Beauty
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness 2013 ICMAD Award Winner
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Blushing Bride Beauty Giveaway
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- The Perfect Foundation For People Who Don't Like Foundation
- Jessica Chastain Beauty Faves - Rodin Body Oil
- Radiate With The Sensual Skin Tinted Balm
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Tinted Balm
- Jennifer Hudson Loves Mixed Chicks Leave In Condtioner!
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- b-CLASSIC Modern Maven Holiday 2012 Look
- Put A Smile On Your Lashes With Kevyn Aucoin's Eyelash Curler!
- Put A Smile On Your Lashes With Kevyn Aucoin's Eyelash Curler!
- Best Sunless Tanning Product - St Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse!
- Allure 2012 Best Of Beauty Awards - Clarisonic, Rodin Olio Lusso & More!
- Go Holographic With Kevyn Aucoin's Loose Shimmer Eyeshadow!
- Enter Our Red Haute Giveaway Featuring Jouer, Kevyn Aucoin & More!
- Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret - Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9
- Foundation Salvation!
- Eve Lom Award Winners!
- Did Anyone Order Some Lip Service?
- Amazing Creme & Wet Eyeliners!
- Red, White & Blue Beauty!
- Simplify Your Morning Routine
- Kevyn Aucoin Loose Shimmering Shadow!
- Toast Of Hollywood Love Leila Lou By Rosie Jane Eau de Parfum!
- Halle Berry's Best Kept Beauty Secret - Kinara Red Carpet Facial Kit!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil In Marie Claire!
- Kevyn Aucoin's The Lip Gloss & Matte Lipsticks!
- Spring Makeup Recommendations for Fair Skin
- Foundation Test: How to Choose the Best Color
- Leila Lou Body Lotion On The Revenge Set!
- Choosing The Right Lipstick For Your Skin Tone
- Fresh & Floral With Leila Lou Eau de Parfum Spray!
- Three Lip Colors Perfect for Spring: Coral, Orange, Pink
- Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved!
- Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint Featured In Elle's Genius Awards!
- Mila Kunis Loves Kai Eau de Parfum!
- Make Your Eyelashes Smile Using a Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
- Bronzing Mousse: St. Tropez Spray Tan Keeps It Real
- Oscars and Golden Globes Glow with St. Tropez Skin Products
- Kevyn Aucoin on Beauty Perfection: "It's Boring"
- Erno Laszlo - Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret!
- Nicole Kidman Uses Kai Perfume Spray!
- Oscar Nominee Clarisonic Devotees!
- Hollywood Tastemakers Favorite Things
- Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson's Prtty Peaushun!
- Style and Beauty Trends Seen At The 2012 Oscars
- Fashion Week Fall 2012 Beauty Trends
- Olivia Wilde Goes 'Wild' For Rodin Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream!
- Kinara's Dry Skin Toner in In Style!
- Oscar Blandi's Olio di Jasmine Hair Serum
- Victoria Secret's Models Use Rodin Face Oil!
- Jen Aniston Loves Talika's Lipocils!
- Faith Hill Loves Her Clarisonic As Seen in In Style Magazine!
- Kinara Red Carpet Facial
- Glam Glow Mud Mask
- Talika Conditioning Gel
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- RODIN Crema Hand and Body Lotion
- Gwyneth Paltrow Illuminates At Emmy Awards
- Allure's Best Of Beauty Awards
- Clarisonic Mia Best Price- Now Only $119!
- T3 Styling Tools
- Jemma Kidd Makeup Collection in Marie Claire!
- Go Smile Reviews
Recent Blog Entries
Nicole Kidman Uses Kai Perfume Spray! » -
Actress Nicole Kidman recently has taken a note from Oprah Winfrey and spoke about her "Favorite Things" crossing jewelry, beauty, doggies and more! Her beauty taste clearly is top notch as she's quickly become a new celebrity devotee for Kai's Eau de Parfum Spray. Kai has a following amongst many top celebs such as Jennifer Aniston, Naomi Watts, Pink and many more. The Kai signature aroma carries through each product in the range and has the essence of a tropical paradise. Notes of jasmine, tuberose and lily blend together and instantly leaves a clean and fresh scent that will have heads turn. The Kai Perfume is paraben and sulfate free so it's adorers can wear it and know they are wearing a pure product. This stunning fragrance is won by the world over as you will find out yourself!
«Skin Care Tips for Skiers -
The ingredients that make for a great day of skiing – sun, wind rushing by your face, high altitudes and cold temperatures – can do a real number on your skin. Below, we examine how each of these elements damages skin. We also provide recommendations on how to protect your skin before heading to the mountains, and how to best nourish it after a hard day of skiing, snowboarding or sledding.
How Wind Damages Skin
Red, irritated skin is a common aftereffect of a snow play day. When wind blows on the same patch of exposed skin over the course of a day, windburn can occur. Like sandpaper tearing up wood pulp, the friction imposed by wind can chafe your skin and, in extreme conditions, cause blistering.
To protect your skin against the wind, be sure to apply a moisturizer before leaving for the resort or trail. Ultra Comfortable Face Cream, by Nuxe Paris, is an excellent choice. It contains Vitamin E and sunflower derivatives to protect against wind and other external irritants.