If we had to pick just one beauty tool to bring in our purse on a deserted island, we’d choose the Model Mirror by Les Tai Tai. As one of the biggest cosmetic sensations to emerge from the UK, the Les Tai Tai compact is the ultimate beauty accessory because of its ingenious LED lights, which are embedded into the mirror. With the push of a button, barely-see-yourself lighting is no longer an issue. Now, no matter where the night takes you, you can ensure your look remains flawless with the Les Tai Tai Model Mirror.
Not convinced? Here are five situations in which you’ll be grateful for your Les Tai Tai compact:
1. Romantic restaurants. While the dim, romantic lighting in restaurants provides invaluable ambience, it’s not ideal for inspecting your makeup in an ordinary mirror. If you’re like many women and like to perform a quick face check while your date slips away to the restroom, the Les Tai Tai lighted mirror will compensate for the candlelight’s inadequacy.
2. Dimly lit restrooms. Some restaurants extend the mood lighting all the way into the restroom. The next time the ladies’ powder room doesn’t have ideal lighting, pull out your Model Mirror and take matters into your own hands.
3. The back of a cab or car. Turning on an overhead light in a dark car can make it difficult for the driver to see the road well. Help everyone stay safe by using your lighted compact instead.
4. Outdoors. The next time you are on a weekend hike with your man or friends, pack along your Les Tai Tai compact. Public restrooms along the trail can be hit or miss when it comes to mirrors (and good lighting). Plus, if it’s dark and you need assistance, you can use your compact and its lights to signal for help.
5. The front porch. If you forgot to check your makeup before walking out the door, save yourself the trouble of having to go back inside by using your handy compact. Then, if you find that you forgot to turn on your porch light when you get home, use the compact to help you find your keys and get through the door without tripping over your cat.
The Model Mirror by Les Tai Tai is practical for almost any situation or beauty emergency. Once you own one, you’ll wonder how you lived without it.
The right hair dryer can mean the difference between smooth, sleek locks and dried, damaged tresses. The more often you use a hair dryer, the more the quality of your styling tool matters. The logic follows – the better the dryer, the healthier your hair. A quality hair dryer such as those made by T3 reduces the amount of heat your hair is exposed to and saves you from constantly buying expensive conditioning treatments.
Here are some essential features to look for in a quality hair dryer from T3 or any other high-end brand:
Ionic technology. Your hair carries a natural positive charge; ions have a negative charge. When you use a hair dryer with ionic technology, the charge in your hair becomes neutral. The result is smooth hair that has less frizz.
It has certainly been a month for the kitty cats since the very popular launch of Paul & Joe's Tenth Anniversary Meow Collection. We can barely keep these products on our shelves due to public demand as well as all the magazine beauty editors that have fallen in love with this purr-fect range. The Face and Eye Color Palette was featured in Oprah's 'O' magazine and now the Paul & Joe Lipstick C in Sex Kitten has just graced the pages of Lucky. In the Beauty Spy section, the kitty lipstick was featured amongst others items that had a certain floral 'je ne sais quoi' about them. The beautiful paper packaing that surrounds the lipstick is on it's own a collectors item. In fact, many of the prints that are used on the makeup line are actually taken from the prints used on the latest Paul & Joe clothing seen on the runways! All three of the kitty lipsticks are gorgeous with Sex Kitten (nude beige), Meow (a natural pink) and Catwalk (a glamorous orange hue).