Shop b-glowing.com now.
Top 10 moments that had us glowing this month...
1. Changing up our skincare routine with new FOREO Luna. SEE IT IN ACTION
2. Sharing the glow with our Obsession-Worthy Beauty pick: RMS Living Luminizer. DISCOVER NEW WAYS TO USE THIS MUST-HAVE
3. Learning how to rock a new summer look from celebrity makeup artist, Kendra Richards. CHECK OUT THIS SUMMER MAKEUP TUTORIAL: POP OF COLOR
4. CONTOURING LIKE A PRO with STUDIO | 10’s easy-to-use products for any age and skill level.
5. Loving this CUSTOMER REVIEW FOR ARCONA EYE DEW “Keeps eye area hydrated. Works great with concealer- It doesn't cake or crease. Has a soft fresh scent. Highly suggest.” -ILBeauty, Chicago IL
6. Our dreams finally came true with the launch of BY TERRY BAUME DE ROSE IN COLOR! Now available in 6 stunning shades! Our pick, Mandarina Pulp (pictured here).
7. Meeting the brains behind the Kahina Giving Beauty brand, founder Katharine L’Heureux. READ OUR EXCLUSIVE Q&A
8. Giving away the BEST of the BEST to our devotees. Get a Le Couvent des Minimes Trio - FREE WITH ANY STOREWIDE ORDER $100+ ($26 VALUE!)
9. Feeling inspired and moved by “How the Sun Sees You.” This viral video struck a chord with us, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?
10. A fresh take on a French-mani. Check out our MOST LOVED INSTAGRAM PIC of the month.
Beauty is all around, when you see it TWEET IT! @bglowing #MAKEBEAUTYMOMENTS
Shop Deborah Lippmann here.
As we continue to celebrate our 10th anniversary here at b-glowing.com, one of our favorite makeup partners is celebrating their 15th - Deborah Lippmann. Known for long-wearing, chip-resistant, 5-free nail lacquers and restoring nail treatments, Deborah Lippmann continues to fill voids in the Nail category in a fun and innovative way.
To honor their journey as a brand, Deborah Lippmann has launched the 15th Anniversary Limited Edition Music Box containing 15 NEW and EXCLUSIVE nail lacquers, all presented in a beautiful, glossy black, keepsake music box.
How The Sun Sees You - Powerful message about sun protection and a reminder of the importance of sunscreens.