Shop Z Palette here.
b-glowing.com is excited to announce the addition of Z Palette to our brand family! This online phenomena quickly rose to the top of every YouTube vlogger's must-have list upon it's debut, and has developed a huge following in a short period of time.
We are thrilled to offer our customers a unique way to customize their own makeup palettes and store their favorite eyeshadows, blushes, lip products, face powders and more together, in a travel-friendly, space-saving manner.
From the clear lid that allows you to find what you are looking for quickly, to the magnetic base that keeps products from slipping and sliding around during travel, these palettes are a slam dunk in the beauty industry! Innovative, simple, sleek, and personalized, they also make a great gift for any makeup lover.
Staff Pick: "I love the Large Z Palette because it fits the most! I cleared out multiple makeup drawers after consolidating my one-off eyeshadow singles and duos into this palette. I love the space it saves, and how easy it is to rearrange my products in the palettes for trips, special occasions, seasons, etc." - Social Media Administrator, Holly
Shop b-glowing.com here.
As the summer season continues, more and more beauty editors are discovering b-glowing brand products and featuring them as the season's must-haves! Find out what they're loving in this week's 'Hot Off the Press'.
OK! Magazine reported back to readers on the celebrity makeup looks seen at Paris Fashion Week in 'The Makeup Stole the Show'.
By Terry Crayon Levres Terrybly in Perfect Nude: Rihanna traded-in her signature red lip for something a little more neutral at this star-studded event. The renowned pop diva rocked this non-drying, waterproof liner to create a softer, more natural look. You'll love the long-lasting, creamy formula, perfect for lining and priming lips, or worn alone under your favorite gloss.
Jouer Matte Moisture Tint: Get a perfected, shine-free finish this summer with this light, sheer, tinted moisturizer. The mattified finish is great for all skin types, and will be appreciated by those looking to control increased oil production during the hotter season. You'll love the water-resistant formula this coverage provides, in addition to the SPF 15 protection.
NEWBEAUTY magazine dazzled readers with tales from the Erno Laszlo Institute in New York, a members-only club that offers completely customized skincare treatments for each client, in 'The Luxury Report'.
Erno Laszlo Firmarine Neck Cream: When compiling an anti-aging routine, don't neglect your neck! The Skincare Master offers this toning and firming treatment specifically formulated to target the skin on the neck and chin. This lightweight lotion can be used daily to restore collagen and elastin - giving you more youthful-looking skin.
Luckymag.com shared their emergency cures to common summer woes in 'The Panic-Free Guide to Surviving Summer's Biggest Beauty Emergencies'.
bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads: These individually-soaked exfoliating pads are rich in alpha and beta hydroxy acids and botanical soothers to calm irritated skin post shaving or waxing, and help to prevent ingrown hairs. Perfect for swimsuit season!
For more headlining products, check out our other 'Hot Off the Press' posts of the past here.
Shop the LVX 2013 Summer Collection here.
We love all six of these runway-inspired shades because they are unique, and will transition easily from summer to fall. For this fan brush manicure tutorial we chose to highlight a few of our personal favorites: Celeste, Deco, and Mynt. These colors together have a bright, tropical feel that is classic enough to wear out or to the office.
- 3 nail polish colors of your choice (Celeste, Deco, & Mynt shown)
- Fan brush (available at beauty or supply stores)
- Nail lacquer remover
- Palette for mixing polish (nonporous surface you don't mind putting polish on)
1. Always start with clean, buffed, and filed nails. In order to ensure a smooth application, remove excess cuticles and apply your favorite base coat. We used butter LONDON’s Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator and Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat.
2. Next, apply one even coat of Polish #1 (Celeste) to all ten nails. Because you are going to be designing on top of this color with your other two shades, you don’t want too much polish build-up. One coat is sufficient for a mani like this, especially when using opaque colors.
3. Let your nails dry for at least 15 minutes before doing any designing. We let our nails dry for an hour to ensure the first layer was set.
4. Now that your nails are dry, you can start designing with the fan brush tool. Dab out a generous amount of Polish #2 (Deco) and Polish #3 (Mynt) onto your palette. Staff Tip: After a little experimenting we found it was easier to apply one color at a time, but if you feel like mixing, go for it!
5. Make sure your fan brush has enough space between the bristles to create a feathered effect. We suggest getting it wet before using in order to separate the bristles. Carefully dip the center bristles into Polish #2 (Deco), making sure to only pick up polish on the tips of the bristles. Next, gently drag the brush across your nail from one side to the other. We did horizontal lines, but vertical looks great too!
6. Repeat this step with your Polish #3 (Mynt). This is when you will truly see the wispy design begin to appear! Continue dipping and dragging until you achieve your desired design. Staff Tip: It is handy to keep a dish of nail lacquer remover to cleanse the brush of polish before re-dipping to avoid buildup. We used Deborah Lippmann The Stripper Lavender Nail Lacquer Remover.
7. Once all three layers have dried, make sure to finish-off the nails with a glossy top coat. You want all that work to last as long as possible! We used butter LONDON’s Hardware PD Quick Topcoat to prevent chipping and protect our design.
Ready to rock this look? Shop our wide range of available nail lacquers to get started!