New to b-glowing: Rouge Bunny Rouge
Posted on 05/28/2014
Shop b-glowing.com now.
We’re always excited to discover new brands that truly speak to individual beauty. Rouge Bunny Rouge is the latest, and we know you’ll love the whimsical style of their beautiful products as much as we do.
Incorporating an eclectic mix of origins and stories inspired by the Victorian era, Rouge Bunny Rouge is a modern fairy tale, both in style and design. There is a grace and fluidity of line in all the illustrations of that time.
Created through pure imagination, we love the brand’s playful sophistication as it illustrates ethereal beauty. Romance is present in all of the products, making it a fun addition to any vanity, whether you’re preparing for a night out with your girls, or for a night in with your guy.
As the perfect introduction to Rouge Bunny Rouge, we recommend coveting the following products:
Long-Lasting Eyeshadow - When Birds Are Singing: Creamy to the touch and a lightweight application makes for an iridescent finish.
Highlighting Liquid - Seas of Illumination: Reflective particles illuminate skin and blend easily with moisturizer.
Original Skin Blush - For Love of Roses: Six petal-soft colors are sheer to the touch for a silky glow.
Lacquer Eyeliner - Raven Glaze: Versatile brush tip applies easily for a lucent line, using deep color pigments to create a glamorous black.
XXX Lip Plump - Swell Bliss: Glide across lips for a protective film that adds shine and color. Plus, it immediately volumizes lips with a defining, comfortable plump.
You can shop these and all other Rouge Bunny Rouge products right here.
- Our Top 5 Peter Thomas Roth Products
- #FemaleFounder: Rose-Marie Swift of RMS Beauty
- Our Top 5 BECCA Cosmetics Products
- Marie Kondo: 8 Life-changing Lessons of Tidying up your Makeup
- Floral-Inspired Beauty
- Recreate Our Top Oscar Beauty Trends
- 4 Spring Beauty Trends We Can't Wait To Try
- Our Best Selling Sigma Brushes
- Ellis Faas Tutorial: Deep Skin Tone
- Stila—Give a Lotta Love
- Illamasqua Veils
- Pro-Tip: Master Your Liquid Liner
- Fall Trends: Bronzed Beauty
- Pro Tip: BY TERRY Eye Designer Palette
- The Beauty Forum: How To Do The Baking Makeup Trick
- The Beauty Forum: The Strobing Makeup Technique
- The Beauty Forum: How To Contour
- Beauty Concierge Approved: BY TERRY’s Tea to Tan
- Get That Hollywood Glow!
- Beauty Concierge Approved: It Cosmetics CC+™ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation
- Lipstick Queen Transforming Lip Colors
- The top 9 best-selling stila products. Now at b-glowing!
- Treat your skin while wearing makeup? Yes, you can have it all.
- Modern Hollywood Glam from Ellis Faas
- Glow with Laura Geller Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation
- MUA Approved: Kendra Richards Covets IT Cosmetics Makeup Brushes
- How to know if you're using the right BY TERRY foundation
- Eyebrow Tutorial: How To Shape, Fill, Highlight and Tame
- A Match Made in Heaven: IT Cosmetics’ CC Cream + Bye Bye Under Eye
- Kevyn Aucoin + The Bloody Gorgeous Box Set
- Contouring: Tools that RULE our Beauty Concierge's heart
- Obsession-Worthy Beauty: Koh Gen Do Maufanshi Aqua Foundation
- Kevyn Aucoin Makeup Looks from NYFW
- Studio | 10 Anti-Aging Beauty
- Dermablend PROFESSIONAL Quick-Fix Concealer Tattoo Cover-Up
- Obsession-Worthy Beauty - beautyblender
- Less is More - Vegan Beauty
- Obsession-Worthy Beauty: Ellis Faas Mascara
- Office Beauty Survival Kit
- RMS Beauty Mascara
- Festival Beauty Picks
- How to Prep, Apply and Maintain a High Pigment Lip
- On the Bright Side
- Living Luminizer - Where to Wear
- Perfect Powder from Anna Sui
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- NEW Arrivals from IT Cosmetics, Ilia, and Peter Thomas Roth
- Q&A with BY TERRY National Makeup Artist
- Make Over with BY TERRY Graphism
- NEW Products from Heir Atelier, Ursa Major, and Deitanseku
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- NEW BRAND: Koh Gen Do
- Hot Off the Press: T3, Miracle Skin Transformer, Dr. Brandt
- NEW BRAND: D.J.V. Beautenizer
- NEW BRAND: D.J.V. Beautenizer
- Top Picks: Cult Classic Beauty
- NEW BRAND: Z Palette
- NEW BRAND: Z Palette
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness 2013 ICMAD Award Winner
- Introducing LaVanila
- NEW ILIA Lipstick Crayons
- Introducing Earth Tu Face
- Introducing Jonathan Product
- NEW BECCA Cosmetics Ever-Matte Skin Collection
- NEW BRANDS: Jonathan Product, BeautyWorksWest, Dr. Lipp, and Freeze 24/7
- New and Improved from kai fragrance
- Waterproof Your Lashes for Summer!
- Simplify Your Morning Routine
- Kevyn Aucoin on Beauty Perfection
- ELLIS FAAS Cosmetics
- Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tints
Fringe Files: Training and Styling your Bangs » -
Whether you’re trying to channel Betty Page or Alexa Chung, bangs can be a struggle in the beginning. With every new step you take in the fringe territory, it’s important to be honest with yourself. Ask yourself how long you want to spend on your new found face fringe as well as how often you can make time to get them trimmed. Don’t let your bangs get so unruly that you no longer appreciate the changes you’ve made. Pick a style the suits your personality and your schedule, and go for the snip! We’ve outlined a couple easy steps you can take at home for complete control over your coif.
«Obsession-Worthy Beauty: SEA MUD Deep Cleansing Bar -
Shop Erno Laszlo now.
There’s a reason this little black soap has lasted on the beauty market as long as it has – it will drastically change the appearance and quality of your skin. A favorite among Erno Laszlo devotees (b-glowing staff included) others outside of the Erno realm are also discovering this skincare staple and wondering how they ever lived without it.