NuFace Mini - Your Intro To Anti-Aging
Posted on 06/18/2014
Shop NuFACE here.
The NuFACE mini is a petite, portable microcurrent facial toning device FDA-cleared for facial stimulation and a non-invasive anti-aging solution.
This portable toning device gently stimulates the larger surface areas of the face to provide a 5-minute facial-lift using advanced microcurrent technology. Microcurrent Technology is the same technology used in top spas and medical offices across the country. It is the only aesthetic treatment available for facial toning. Like other successful beauty treatments, microcurrent therapy started as a medical treatment and was first used to treat patients with atrophied facial muscles. NuFACE® Microcurrent Devices are the only FDA-cleared handheld facial toning devices. Microcurrent is known to: Increase product penetration by 47% - so you will love your NuFACE serums even more. Increases ATP (new cell growth) by 500%, which means good for acne skin, rosacea, and hydration. Increases collagen and elastin to reduce crow's feet, dark circles and brings back the "bounce" to your skin. Medical offices often use after a peel or microdermabrasion to reduce redness.
What we love the most about the Mini is it's laid back approach to anti-aging. It's not asking for a huge time or price commitment but will absolutely deliver noticable improvments to your skin. Try it now! Also works great with NuFace's Infusion Serums to get the most out of your treatment.
Shop all Skincare Tools here.
- 5 Products Every City Girl Needs
- Our Top 5 Peter Thomas Roth Products
- I Tried It: Erno Laszlo’s Six-Step Skincare Routine
- Our Top 5 Bioderma Skincare Products
- Worth it! 3 reasons to ditch your inexpensive cotton pads
- Top 5 Best-Selling Tammy Fender Products
- 5 Ways to Use Micellar Cleansing Water
- 5 Amazing Multi Taskers
- Alpha H: The One Product Your Routine Needs
- Female Founder Q+A with Tera Peterson of NuFACE
- The Top 5 Best-Selling First Aid Beauty Products
- PHACE BIOACTIVE Female Founder Q+A
- Dehydration or Dry Skin: How to Care for Both
- 6 Beauty Products To Beat The Winter Weather
- Physician Strength, Naturally Inspired
- Illuminage Laser: Treat Fine Lines and Wrinkles at Home
- LightStim for Acne: The Painless Way to Treat and Prevent Breakouts
- Fresh Face For Fall
- NuFACE Basics: What you need to know
- NuFACE Basics: What you need to know
- Introducing ARgENTUM - your skin's silver cure
- TAO WEI® Cool2Hot Sonic Beautifier
- Beauty Concierge Approved: Acne, dryness, and wrinkles be-gone!
- Tried + Tested: Eve Lom Cleanser
- Bridal Beauty Checklist: 3 months to go
- Staff Approved: Real-girl insight on nügg Beauty Masks
- Which tool to choose: Foreo or Clarisonic?
- Cult 51: Eileen Harcourt Says Yes
- 4 Pure Facts Why Pai Skincare is ALL GOOD
- Why You Should Exfoliate
- Tammy Fender Tonic Q & A
- FOREO Luna
- Obsession-Worthy Beauty: Rodin olio lusso Luxury Face Oil
- Obsession-Worthy Beauty: Tammy Fender's Epi - Peel
- Less is More - Vegan Beauty
- Supergoop! Founder Q&A
- Cult Classic Beauty: Tanda Zap
- Routine for Renewal
- Jack Black Brings Sexy Back to Women
- Cult Classic Beauty: ARCONA Raspberry Clarifying Bar
- Make Over with BY TERRY Graphism
- Allure's Best of Beauty: Avène Cleansing Foam, Mattifying Fluid, T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i
- NEW Products from Heir Atelier, Ursa Major, and Deitanseku
- Tips & Tricks: NuFACE Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Tips & Tricks: Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Mask
- NEW BRAND: Koh Gen Do
- Tips & Tricks: What is Hyaluronic Acid?
- Top Picks: Cult Classic Beauty
- Top Picks: Men's Skincare
- Hidden Gem: Jack Black DIY Power Peel - 40 Pads
- Tips & Tricks: How to Stay Matte this Summer
- Top Picks: MADE IN AMERICA
- NEW! First Aid Beauty Gentle Cleansing Wipes
- Introducing Earth Tu Face
- Behind the Brand: skyn ICELAND
- SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty Awards
- NEW from Figs & Rouge!
- Behind the Brand: Clark's Botanicals
- Introducing Le Couvent des Minimes
- Fight Puffiness With NuFace Classic Facial Toning Device!
- Baby Quasar MD Red
- Miracle Skin Transformer
- Tanda ZAP featured on The Today Show!
- Nuxe Paris Skin Care
Less is More - Vegan Beauty » -
During a time while the beauty industry is looked at more heavily under a microscope; it’s become important for companies to be transparent about their ingredients and values. Just because you cut out the chemicals, doesn’t mean your beauty route has to suffer. As requested, we’ve compiled a short list of some of our top selling vegan products.
«St. Tropez Self Tanning Q&A For Brides -
Shop all Bronzers + Self Tanners here.
Right on the heels of summer self tanning and in the midst of wedding season, we caught up with St. Tropez, the world leader in sunless tanning, to get some answers to the most frequently asked self tanning questions from brides. In a b-glowing.com exclusive interview, Sophie Evans (St. Tropez's Skin Finishing Expert) shares everything you need to know to glow with confidence no matter where the summer takes you.