Paul & Joe's Kitty Lipstick C in Sex Kitten
Posted on 03/05/2012
It has certainly been a month for the kitty cats since the very popular launch of Paul & Joe's Tenth Anniversary Meow Collection. We can barely keep these products on our shelves due to public demand as well as all the magazine beauty editors that have fallen in love with this purr-fect range. The Face and Eye Color Palette was featured in Oprah's 'O' magazine and now the Paul & Joe Lipstick C in Sex Kitten has just graced the pages of Lucky. In the Beauty Spy section, the kitty lipstick was featured amongst others items that had a certain floral 'je ne sais quoi' about them. The beautiful paper packaing that surrounds the lipstick is on it's own a collectors item. In fact, many of the prints that are used on the makeup line are actually taken from the prints used on the latest Paul & Joe clothing seen on the runways! All three of the kitty lipsticks are gorgeous with Sex Kitten (nude beige), Meow (a natural pink) and Catwalk (a glamorous orange hue).
Related Blog Entries
- Hot Off the Press: Featured in InStyle
- Hot off the Press: Koh Gen Do, St. Tropez, Adara, and Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot off the Press: Celebs Love b-glowing Products!
- Hot off the Press: InStyle Beauty Loves Glamglow, Clarisonic, Dr. Brandt and Luxe
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Hot Off the Press: skyn ICELAND, Klorane, First Aid Beauty
- Hot Off the Press: Tammy Fender, Oscar Blandi, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: By Terry, Jouer, Erno Laszlo, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- Hot Off the Press: BY TERRY, ILIA, Vapour Organic Beauty, St. Tropez
- Hot Off the Press: kai fragrance, Soleil Organique, Beautyblender, HIPPXRGB
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- b-glowing.com in ELLE Magazine May 2013
- SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty Awards
- b-glowing.com in Marie Claire BIG BEAUTY ISSUE
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Tatcha Founder Victoria Tsai Featured in O Magazine
- Punky Pink in the Press
- Kai Body Polish Featured In House Beautiful Magazine!
- Allure Beauty Editor Pick - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask
- Fight Puffiness With NuFace Classic Facial Toning Device!
- Beauty's Black Book - Sachajuan Haircare!
- RMS Beauty Oil In W Magazine!
- Enhance Your Goldi-Locks - Serge Normant Meta Blonde Reviving Shampoo
- Stay Botanically Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret - Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9
- Create Bounce With Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer
- Eva Longoria Can't Be Without Her Rosebud Salve!
- By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 In StyleBomb's Beach Bag!
- Rahua Voluminous Spray Featured in Elle!
- Stay Sun Protected With Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine SPF 30!
- Touch Up Roots With The Oscar Blandi Colore Pen!
- Get Golden Hair With Nuxe Paris Multi Usage Dry Oil!
- Keep Eyes In Their 'Prime'
- Bliss Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- Summer Beauty Essentials From The Zoe Report!
- Say Goodbye To Unwanted Shine With Tatcha Blotting Papers!
- Put On Your Sun-Day Best With Supergoop! Seen In O Magazine!
- Serge Normant's Avah Perfume In The Zoe Report!
- By Terry Cream Eyeshadow In Paradise Island
- Cor Silver Soap in Zoe Beautiful!
- Toast Of Hollywood Love Leila Lou By Rosie Jane Eau de Parfum!
- Paul & Joe Nail Lacquer In Tigress On InStyle.com!
- Revenge Star Emily VanCamp Loves Leila Lou Parfum!
- Stay Dry & Smell Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil In Marie Claire!
- Eve Lom Eye Cream In Zoe Beautiful!
- Watch b-glowing TV: Serge Normant, Oscar Blandi, Paul & Joe, and More
- Leila Lou Body Lotion On The Revenge Set!
- By Terry's Huile de Rose Firming Lift Oil On The Zoe Report!
- Fresh & Floral With Leila Lou Eau de Parfum Spray!
- Kai Deodorant In Town & Country!
- The Secret Is In The Peaushun!
- Kai Candles Are Now Paraffin Free!
- Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved!
- Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint Featured In Elle's Genius Awards!
- Jenna Hipp's HIPPxRGB Nail Lacquers in Elle!
- Sara Happ's Lip Slip Gloss Seen In The Zoe Report!
- Mila Kunis Loves Kai Eau de Parfum!
- Tastemaker Beauty Secrets Revealed!
- Embracing 'The Grey' With Silver Fox Linda Rodin!
- Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil & Lip Balm in Harpers Bazaar!
- Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer in In Style!
- Tatcha Evening Aburatorigami Blotting Papers in O!
- Vapour Beauty Vernissage Nail Lacquer in People!
- Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson's Prtty Peaushun!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil in Elle!
- Kai Body Buffer in Real Simple Magazine
- Olivia Wilde Goes 'Wild' For Rodin Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream!
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush Seen In In Style!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Loves Kai Body Butter!
- Faith Hill Loves Her Clarisonic As Seen in In Style Magazine!
- Clarisonic Featured on Good Morning America!
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch Up & Highligting Pen
- We Took Home In Style's "Best of the Web" in Beauty!
- bliss's Triple Oxygen +C Engergizing Cream Featured in "In Style" Magazine
- In Style Beauty Features BECCA Nail Colours
Recent Blog Entries
What to Look for in a Quality Hair Dryer » -
The right hair dryer can mean the difference between smooth, sleek locks and dried, damaged tresses. The more often you use a hair dryer, the more the quality of your styling tool matters. The logic follows – the better the dryer, the healthier your hair. A quality hair dryer such as those made by T3 reduces the amount of heat your hair is exposed to and saves you from constantly buying expensive conditioning treatments.
Here are some essential features to look for in a quality hair dryer from T3 or any other high-end brand:
Ionic technology. Your hair carries a natural positive charge; ions have a negative charge. When you use a hair dryer with ionic technology, the charge in your hair becomes neutral. The result is smooth hair that has less frizz.
«Clarisonic Mia2 Spring 2012 Limited Editions! -
Shop the full Clarisonic collection here!
t's like Christmas for beauty junkies all over again when new limited edition Clarisonics enter our offices! Three new Mia2 shades, ideal for Spring have just arrived in Coral, Mango and Peony! Even though Clarisonic is a hand held skin cleansing device they are still on the pulse of the latest spring color trends for 2012 as reflected in these three new gorgeous limited edition shades. The Mia2 is the latest product addition from Clarisonic and like they say, the power of 2 is better than 1. Not everyone has the same skincare regimen so the Mia family has expanded to make room for a customer who loves the size and travel convenience of the Mia but wants a T-Timer as well as two different speed options. If you haven't caught on to the Clarisonic bandwagon yet then it's about time you got on it! Seriously, forego your designer jeans for a month and try out one of the Clarisonic Mia2 Limited Editions. It removes six times more makeup then manual cleansing, gently exfoliates and allows your skincare to penetrate deeper and work more efficiently. The power of anti-aging is in your hands when you beging using a Mia2 or any Clarisonic on a regular basis!