Put On Your Sun-Day Best With Supergoop! Seen In O Magazine!
Posted on 06/08/2012
Shop the full Supergoop! collection here!
Even though you you're wearing a self tanner that's still no excuse not to apply your sunscreen. However, what if you could kill two birds with one stone and get your gorgeous fake tan as well as SPF sun protection? Typically you'd need to do these in two separate steps but not anymore with Supergoops!'s latest ingenious arrival, the SPF 20 Gradual Self Tanning Mousse.
Even Oprah loves it as it was just featured in O magazine as part of the 'Sun-Day Best' feature on hardworking sun products that get the job done right. They suggest to begin using a few days before your first trip to the pool or beach. Besides getting a glowing tan and SPF, your skin is also being benefited by moisturizing ingredients like glycerin to leave skin smooth and steak free!
Related Blog Entries
- May: WIN A YEAR OF BEAUTY Giveaway
- Supergoop! Founder Q&A
- Hot Off the Press: Featured in InStyle
- Hot off the Press: Koh Gen Do, St. Tropez, Adara, and Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot off the Press: Celebs Love b-glowing Products!
- Hot off the Press: InStyle Beauty Loves Glamglow, Clarisonic, Dr. Brandt and Luxe
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Hot Off the Press: skyn ICELAND, Klorane, First Aid Beauty
- Hot Off the Press: Oscar Blandi, Juliette Has a Gun, Talika
- PREP + PRIME + PAMPER Facebook Giveaway
- Hot Off the Press: Tammy Fender, Oscar Blandi, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: By Terry, Jouer, Erno Laszlo, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- Top Picks: Suncare
- Hot Off the Press: BY TERRY, ILIA, Vapour Organic Beauty, St. Tropez
- Hot Off the Press: kai fragrance, Soleil Organique, Beautyblender, HIPPXRGB
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- b-glowing.com in ELLE Magazine May 2013
- Serge Normant Punks-Out SJP at 2013 Met Ball
- SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty Awards
- b-glowing.com in Marie Claire BIG BEAUTY ISSUE
- b-glowing.com in Marie Claire BIG BEAUTY ISSUE
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Behind the Brand: Supergoop!
- Tatcha Founder Victoria Tsai Featured in O Magazine
- Punky Pink in the Press
- Kai Body Polish Featured In House Beautiful Magazine!
- Stay Protected On Spring Break - Supergoop Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist!
- BB vs CC Creams
- Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum
- Allure Beauty Editor Pick - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask
- Fight Puffiness With NuFace Classic Facial Toning Device!
- Beauty's Black Book - Sachajuan Haircare!
- Fall Beauty Trends - Kai On Today Show!
- RMS Beauty Oil In W Magazine!
- Enhance Your Goldi-Locks - Serge Normant Meta Blonde Reviving Shampoo
- Stay Botanically Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret - Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9
- Create Bounce With Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer
- Eva Longoria Can't Be Without Her Rosebud Salve!
- Soleil Organique Environmental Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 20 In Lucky!
- By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 In StyleBomb's Beach Bag!
- Rahua Voluminous Spray Featured in Elle!
- Free Your Mane Hydrating Hair Mask Seen In People!
- Stay Sun Protected With Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine SPF 30!
- Touch Up Roots With The Oscar Blandi Colore Pen!
- By Terry In Life & Style Magazine!
- Frederic Fekkai Cooling Shine Mist
- Get Golden Hair With Nuxe Paris Multi Usage Dry Oil!
- Keep Eyes In Their 'Prime'
- SPF Summer Guide!
- Bliss Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- Summer Beauty Essentials From The Zoe Report!
- Say Goodbye To Unwanted Shine With Tatcha Blotting Papers!
- Lift & Tighten With Erno Laszlo Instant Eye Repair
- Serge Normant's Avah Perfume In The Zoe Report!
- By Terry Cream Eyeshadow In Paradise Island
- Cor Silver Soap in Zoe Beautiful!
- Toast Of Hollywood Love Leila Lou By Rosie Jane Eau de Parfum!
- Paul & Joe Nail Lacquer In Tigress On InStyle.com!
- Revenge Star Emily VanCamp Loves Leila Lou Parfum!
- Soleil Organique Sunscreen In Town & Country!
- Supergoop! SPF 20 Gradual Self Tanning Mousse
- Stay Dry & Smell Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Beauty Favorites Around The World!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil In Marie Claire!
- Eve Lom Eye Cream In Zoe Beautiful!
- Rachel Zoe's Mother's Day Gift Picks In People!
- Leila Lou Body Lotion On The Revenge Set!
- By Terry's Huile de Rose Firming Lift Oil On The Zoe Report!
- Fresh & Floral With Leila Lou Eau de Parfum Spray!
- Kai Deodorant In Town & Country!
- The Secret Is In The Peaushun!
- Get Green With Envy Hair!
- Kai Candles Are Now Paraffin Free!
- Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved!
- Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint Featured In Elle's Genius Awards!
- Jenna Hipp's HIPPxRGB Nail Lacquers in Elle!
- Atopalm Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes In Nylon!
- Sara Happ's Lip Slip Gloss Seen In The Zoe Report!
- Mila Kunis Loves Kai Eau de Parfum!
- Tastemaker Beauty Secrets Revealed!
- Embracing 'The Grey' With Silver Fox Linda Rodin!
- Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil & Lip Balm in Harpers Bazaar!
- Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer in In Style!
- Tatcha Evening Aburatorigami Blotting Papers in O!
- Paul & Joe's Kitty Lipstick C in Sex Kitten
- Vapour Beauty Vernissage Nail Lacquer in People!
- Hollywood Tastemakers Favorite Things
- Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson's Prtty Peaushun!
- The New Black Ombre Nail Shades in Cosmopolitan!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil in Elle!
- Kai Body Buffer in Real Simple Magazine
- Olivia Wilde Goes 'Wild' For Rodin Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream!
- Vapour Organic Beauty's Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss
- Kinara's Dry Skin Toner in In Style!
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush Seen In In Style!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Loves Kai Body Butter!
- Jetsetter Beauty Essentials
- Paul & Joe Kitty Blusher Stick in People Style Watch!
- Paul & Joe Cosmetics Spring 2012 Meow Collection in O Magzine!
- Faith Hill Loves Her Clarisonic As Seen in In Style Magazine!
- Clarisonic Featured on Good Morning America!
- Talika Conditioning Gel
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch Up & Highligting Pen
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Karuna Skin's Karma Kit in Life & Style Magazine!
- RealBeauty.com Features Paul & Joe Central Park West Palette!
- We Took Home In Style's "Best of the Web" in Beauty!
- Paul & Joe Cosmetics Featured in November Teen Vogue!
- Buy Sara Happ's Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Lip Scrub And Support Breast Cancer Awareness
- bliss's Triple Oxygen +C Engergizing Cream Featured in "In Style" Magazine
- Gwyneth Paltrow Illuminates At Emmy Awards
- Allure's Best Of Beauty Awards
- In Style Beauty Features BECCA Nail Colours
- Brad Pitt's On Set Love Affair with Talika!
- Supergoop! Reviews
- Paul and Joe Beaute is Hot Off The Press!
- Supergoop! Sunscreen
Recent Blog Entries
Gift Ideas For Father's Day! » -
Father's Day is next Sunday, June 17th so how are you going to show dad you appreciate him? Dads have it rough. After all, in most families mom is the one who shows us lots of love and dad is the scary disciplinarian. It's a tough job, but how are we ever going to learn if they don't teach us rules and boundaries. My dad was always more of the 'enforcer' than my mom, but as I've gotten older I realize everything he did was to make us better kids and adults. As Father's Day is only a week away I thought I'd share a few of my favorite gift ideas for our dear daddies.
I have to start out with something that a man is guaranteed to love ( I actually got my dad this for his birthday), the men's grooming range, The Art of Shaving. A man shaves more than 20,000 during his lifetime so this almost daily routine should be accompanied by great product to keep away dry skin, redness and razor burn, ouch! Four elements make up the range: prepare, lather up, shave and moisturize; all you have to do is choose what fragrance best surmises your dad. My favorite manly Art of Shaving scent is sandalwood and it's available to be purchased in a kit or individually.
If you're dad isn't much of a grooming man they why not a great cologne? For a trendy dad that loves technology and appreciates scent then he'll like Jacomo It's Me For Him. This cologne captures the spirit of the modern times starting with the black, architectural lines of the packaging which is also in the shape of a smart phone. Vivacious and fruity in scent, it has notes of patchouli, vanilla and musk. Get good 'ol dad away from Old Spice and onto something a little more gentlemanly.
Another great gift idea that you absolutely cannot fail with is a Clarisonic Mia. Now, he might be a little bit hesitant at first because guys generally just use soap and water and anything more than that is like pulling teeth. However, this award winning hand held device can only help with razor burn and clearing blocked pores in just daily, 60 second treatments. Clarisonic uses sonic technology and gentle micro massage to cleanse your skin 6X more efficiently than manual cleansing. If anything, make sure you give him a big hug and kiss, the rest is just extra!
«Serge Normant's Avah Perfume In The Zoe Report! -
Shop the full Serge Normant haircare collection here!
Post salon tresses only last for so long and we dread the day we realize the hair magic is gone and once again are back to our old devices and hair that never looks as good as when we left the salon. I drag that wash out as long as I can, sometimes even going a week because my hair is so thick. In the end, what has me reaching for my shampoo bottle is the smell and the dirty shine. Which is why Serge Normant's latest product, Avah Eau de Parfum, is ingenious in itself and works beautifully alongside a dry shampoo.
It made the cut in Rachel Zoe's 'The Zoe Report' for it's heavenly fresh scent that stays locked into your strands for days on end. If you haven't guessed, Serge Normant's Avah is a perfume that can be used freely all over, but more specifically on your hair. Not only does it smell sensual with ylang yang, jasmine and amber but it's also a very caring product with nourishing properties of vitamin e, aloe vera, and jojoba.