RMS Beauty Oil In W Magazine!
Posted on 08/20/2012
Shop the entire RMS Beauty range here!
Starting a new relationship with a facial oil can be difficult. It's a word we tend to fear and one that is more safely applied to hair or the body than our product sensitive face. Oil to most of us equals breakout but little do we know that facial oils can hold the key to solving many of the problems we've been trying different creams and serums to solve. Flip through any beauty section in the latest fashion magazines and you'll hear about facial oils. Take for example the latest September issue of W magazine which happens to be the most popular edition of the year as it showcases all the best in beauty and fashion for the fall season and the following year. We were excited to see that one of our latest additions, the RMS Beauty Oil was included in the 'Chic Slicks' section as an organic facial oil that goes above and beyond it's competitors because it balances and moisturizes the face gently and naturally with natural mixed organic oils such as jojoba, tamanu and rose hip!
- 6 Natural Beauty Myths Debunked
- #FemaleFounder: Rose-Marie Swift of RMS Beauty
- Floral-Inspired Beauty
- Tutorial: Pop of Summer Color
- Hot Off the Press: Featured in InStyle
- RMS Beauty Mascara
- Living Luminizer - Where to Wear
- Top Picks for Blushing Beauties
- Hot off the Press: Celebs Love b-glowing Products!
- Hot Off the Press: Clarisonic, Jouer, T3, Tammy Fender, EVE LOM
- Hot Off the Press: skyn ICELAND, Klorane, First Aid Beauty
- Top Picks: Cult Classic Beauty
- Hot Off the Press: Tammy Fender, Oscar Blandi, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: By Terry, Jouer, Erno Laszlo, bliss
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- Hot Off the Press: BY TERRY, ILIA, Vapour Organic Beauty, St. Tropez
- Top Picks: MADE IN AMERICA
- Hot Off the Press: kai fragrance, Soleil Organique, Beautyblender, HIPPXRGB
- Hot Off the Press: Sara Happ, St. Tropez, Rodin, Prtty Peaushun, Kevyn Aucoin
- b-glowing.com in ELLE Magazine May 2013
- b-glowing.com in ELLE Magazine May 2013
- SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty Awards
- b-glowing.com in Marie Claire BIG BEAUTY ISSUE
- Natural Beauty
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- Lucky Magazine LOVES b-glowing.com
- Tatcha Founder Victoria Tsai Featured in O Magazine
- Punky Pink in the Press
- Kai Body Polish Featured In House Beautiful Magazine!
- Natural Skincare At New York Fashion Week!
- RMS Beauty Un Powder!
- Allure Beauty Editor Pick - Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask
- Supermodel Erin Wasson's Beauty Secrets - Rodin olio lusso
- Fight Puffiness With NuFace Classic Facial Toning Device!
- Beauty's Black Book - Sachajuan Haircare!
- Allure 2012 Best Of Beauty Awards - Clarisonic, Rodin Olio Lusso & More!
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr Loves RMS Beauty!
- Enhance Your Goldi-Locks - Serge Normant Meta Blonde Reviving Shampoo
- RMS Beauty
- Stay Botanically Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secret - Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9
- Create Bounce With Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer
- Eva Longoria Can't Be Without Her Rosebud Salve!
- By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 In StyleBomb's Beach Bag!
- Rahua Voluminous Spray Featured in Elle!
- Stay Sun Protected With Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine SPF 30!
- Touch Up Roots With The Oscar Blandi Colore Pen!
- Get Golden Hair With Nuxe Paris Multi Usage Dry Oil!
- Keep Eyes In Their 'Prime'
- Bliss Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- Summer Beauty Essentials From The Zoe Report!
- Say Goodbye To Unwanted Shine With Tatcha Blotting Papers!
- Put On Your Sun-Day Best With Supergoop! Seen In O Magazine!
- Serge Normant's Avah Perfume In The Zoe Report!
- By Terry Cream Eyeshadow In Paradise Island
- Cor Silver Soap in Zoe Beautiful!
- Toast Of Hollywood Love Leila Lou By Rosie Jane Eau de Parfum!
- Paul & Joe Nail Lacquer In Tigress On InStyle.com!
- Revenge Star Emily VanCamp Loves Leila Lou Parfum!
- Stay Dry & Smell Fresh With Kai Deodorant!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil In Marie Claire!
- Eve Lom Eye Cream In Zoe Beautiful!
- Leila Lou Body Lotion On The Revenge Set!
- By Terry's Huile de Rose Firming Lift Oil On The Zoe Report!
- Fresh & Floral With Leila Lou Eau de Parfum Spray!
- Kai Deodorant In Town & Country!
- The Secret Is In The Peaushun!
- Kai Candles Are Now Paraffin Free!
- Fekkai's Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray is Elle Approved!
- Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint Featured In Elle's Genius Awards!
- Jenna Hipp's HIPPxRGB Nail Lacquers in Elle!
- Sara Happ's Lip Slip Gloss Seen In The Zoe Report!
- Mila Kunis Loves Kai Eau de Parfum!
- Tastemaker Beauty Secrets Revealed!
- Embracing 'The Grey' With Silver Fox Linda Rodin!
- Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil & Lip Balm in Harpers Bazaar!
- Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer in In Style!
- Tatcha Evening Aburatorigami Blotting Papers in O!
- Paul & Joe's Kitty Lipstick C in Sex Kitten
- Vapour Beauty Vernissage Nail Lacquer in People!
- Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson's Prtty Peaushun!
- Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil in Elle!
- Kai Body Buffer in Real Simple Magazine
- Olivia Wilde Goes 'Wild' For Rodin Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream!
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush Seen In In Style!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Loves Kai Body Butter!
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch Up & Highligting Pen
- We Took Home In Style's "Best of the Web" in Beauty!
- bliss's Triple Oxygen +C Engergizing Cream Featured in "In Style" Magazine
- In Style Beauty Features BECCA Nail Colours
Sara Happ Blood Orange Lip Scrub in In Style! » -
Shop the entire Sara Happ lip product range here!
If you've ever wondered why lipstick gets embedded in the cracks of your lips even after the majority of it has disappeared or why the application process can be less than smooth then you've stumbled upon an area that needs its own special beauty routine. Typically when flakiness occurs we think to just wipe some lipbalm on them for a quick fix, however the lips need to be exfoliated and conditioned just like the rest of the body in order to have lipstick look great and be applied to precision. Our favorite product that gives great 'lip service' as seen in the September issue of In Style magazine is the Sara Happ Blood Orange Lip Scrub. Consisting of gentle sugar crystals to exfoliate and condition the lips and the delish and citrusy aroma of blood orange, Sara Happ sugar scrubs will leave lips in the perfect form for lipstick application. Any of her products are a major staff favorite around these parts!
«Fall Hair Trends With Frederic Fekkai Haircare! -
Shop the full Frederic Fekkai haircare product line here!
Gorgeous actress and daughter of the famous Genesis lead singer Phil Collins, Lily Collins was recently featured in the September issue of Glamour magazine. Hand picked by the guest editor, the stylish Victoria Beckham, she was featured in a hair-how-to spread rocking the upcoming Fall 2012 hair trends. My personal fav was the throwback to Brigitte Bardot with a half bouffant/half pony. The secret to achieving this look is obviously a lot of volume and back combing along with a little help from Frederic Fekkai's Coiff Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel. Apply to damp hair with an emphasis on roots for extra lift and then throughout for added texture.
The other look Lily wore was smooth and accessorized. Any hair style can be dressed up and made cuter with a headband or barrette but to really smooth down frizzies for perfectly accessory placement you need Frederic Fekkai's Coiff Ironless Straightening Balm. You don't need a professional blow-out to keep flyways at bay, simply apply this non chemical balm throughout damp hair and then blow dry holding your brush very straight