FREE SKYN ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels with orders $75+ FREE GIFT CODE: SKYNCOOL - see all offers >
In honor of Small Business Saturday this November 26th and it's "Shop Small" campaign b-glowing is extending a fabulous offer to entice customers to support independent business like us! We'd like to make it even juicier by extending this offer through the entire weekend!
From midnight CST 11/25-11/27 2011 if you spend $75 or more you'll get 20% off your order and free shipping! All you have to do is use coupon code: cyber11 at checkout. This promotion is only good for the dates above and not valid with other coupon codes. Some brands are excluded.
This is a great time to stock up on holiday gifts for your loved ones as well as treat yourself! If you've had your eye on a Clarisonic, LaLicious Sugar Souffle or perhaps some of our fabulous holiday gift sets then there is no better time than now.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we want to have a special giveaway/contest to celebrate all the things we love and are thankful for. I'm feeling really giving at the moment and have 20 ATOPALM Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes that a lucky 20 beauty junkies will receive if they follow the simple steps below.
1. Follow us and re-tweet the contest to all your Twitter followers at least once.
2. Write a creative tweet incorporating this hash tag #thankfulforbglowing&atoplam. Let us know what else you're thankful for and be sure to at @bglowingcom so we can see it.
3. Leave a comment on this blog post about what b-glowing beauty product you are or could be the most thankful for and why.
This contest will run through November 27th with winners being announced on Monday, November 28th. Be creative and be sure to tell all your friends!
Elle.com recently did a post about some of the hot nail trends for the Holiday/Winter 2011 season and some of our favorite nail lacquers made the cut! Stay on trend and be festive and fabulous by rocking some of the shades below.
1. Denim inspired navy tones. They used to be big a couple seasons ago and now they're experiencing a resurrection. Deborah Lippmann's Lady Sings The Blues offers a shimmering navy shade with tiny flecks of glitter. If you want to nix the sparkle and go for a wearable matte navy hue then take a look at Butter London's Royal Navy.
2. Muted Gold. Instead of glistening gold that can be seen from down the street, opt for more muted, brassy tones. Think antique! Deborah Lippmann's Believe is a golden beige shade that's soft hue looks great on everyone. For another great option, you can't go wrong with Butter London's Wallis. This tarnished gold was custom blended by creative director Nonie Creme for the Betsy Johnson runway show so no wonder it was a hit!