Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
Posted on 11/21/2012
Everyone needs a little help navigating the wealth of fantastic beauty products b-glowing has to offer and who better to give you some giftable suggestions then our b-glowing elf (or inventory manager) Kelsey! She has a classic, sophisticated taste and doesn't mind splurging on skincare when she knows the results are going to be worth it. Here are three of the items she has her eye on this Christmas:
Kels wants to keep her mane in tip-top shape with the help of a Popular Mason Pearson Brush. Although a brush isn't something she would necessarily buy for herself, if she did receive it she knows she would use it the rest of her life. Mason Pearson brushes are so well made they're designed to strengthen and protect the hair by transferring sebum from the root along the hair strand. This translates to healthy and shiny hair like you've never seen before.
Kelsey is always changing up nail lacquers and lipstick shades so she loves the 2-for-1 you get with Butter London's Lips & Tips. She has her eye on Yummy Mummy because both the medium beige lacquer and matching lippy are the perfect shade for anytime of year. Nude goes with any outfit so there's no need to switch up nail polishes if your outfit colors change up throughout the week.
If you're going to splurge you can't go wrong with a Clarisonic. Although Kels is in her mid 20's, it's never to early to start taking great care of your skin which is why she would love the Clarisonic Opal in Black! According to her, she needs to start 'ramping up my anti-aging regimen and under eye is the place to start!' The Opal is a delivery system that uses sonic infusion to penetrate into eye creases and infuse an age fighting sea serum to plump and refine the area.
Stay tuned for more staff picks to help make holiday shopping a little more helpful and fun!
Related Blog Entries
- 10th Anniversary b-glowing.com Beauty Bag Designer BEVÉE
- November: WIN A YEAR OF BEAUTY Giveaway
- The butter LONDON Wedding Look
- Festival Beauty Picks
- Friday Five Beauty Essentials
- On the Bright Side
- Take Your Hair to New Lengths
- Instant Nail Relief
- Take Home the Gold
- Find Your Hair Brush
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- Tame Your Mane
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- Top Picks: Fragrances to 'Fall' For
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Top Picks: Nude Beauty
- Top Picks: Cult Classic Beauty
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Mason Pearson, Blinc, Kevyn Aucoin, Etat Libre d'Orange
- Hidden Gem: Jack Black DIY Power Peel - 40 Pads
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- Style How-To: Sleek Ponytail
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Take Some Advice From The Beauty Experts!
- Make Beauty. Escape(TM) Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- New From Clarisonic!
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kayla
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Lisa
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Katelyn
- Actress Jenna Dewan's Secrets To Shiny Lips & Hair!
- Actress Jennifer Connelly Shares Her Minimalist Beauty Secrets
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Bringing Back the Art of the Shave
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You'll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Clarisonic Skincare for the Eyes: What is the Opal Sonic Infusion System?
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Mason Pearson's Popular Mixture Hair Brush
- Clarisonic Black Opal Sonic Infusion System
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy's Day
- Clarisonic Sonic Infusion System
- Hollywood Tastemakers Favorite Things
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine's Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush Seen In In Style!
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- Erika's "It" Bag Of Choice
- Erika's "It" Bag Of Choice
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
Stocking Stuffers - The Art of Shaving Mini Kit! » -
Shop The Art of Shaving here!
Men can be tough to shop for during the holidays. After all, how many times can you purchase tools and sporting equipment? If your garage is running out of space for new 'man toys' then spoil him with the gift of silky smooth, post shave skin with The Art of Shaving Kit seen in the December 2012 issue of Allure magazine. It was featured in a guide to find the right presents so you don't have to experience the awkwardness of watching someone open a present you're not sure they're going to love. For only $25, the Art of Shaving 4 Elements Starter Mini Kit in lavender features a mini badger brush and three essential pre and post shave products to help against ingrown hairs, razor burn, and cuts!
«Get Holiday Party Ready With RGB Cosmetics Metallic Nail Polishes! -
Shop RGB Cosmetics here!
If you don't have time to pick out a whole new head to toe outfit for the upcoming holiday parties then a little beauty trick of the trade to instantly make you look festive is to add a dash of glitter. From some sparkle in the shoe, hair accessory, eyeshadow or our personal favorite, nail polish, you don't have to spend a lot to look great. RGB Cosmetics newest metallic nail lacquer additions just so happen to be enhanced with a glitter bomb of sparkle and they were given the 'holiday party approval' by In Style magazine in their December issue. Choose from RGB Nail Polish in Copper (amber metallic) or Factory (opaque metallic)!