The butter LONDON Wedding Look
Posted on 04/28/2014
With wedding season fast approaching, and the launch of butter LONDON’s new Four Somethings lacquer collection, we’re loving this Posh Petticoat manicure, featuring the new polishes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• An ombre brush
• Patent-Gel Flawless Basecoat
• Lacquers: Alabaster Gaze, Petticoat, Doily (overcoat)
• Patent-Gel Flawless Topcoat
For a wedding-ready mani, take these steps (before those steps), provided by butter LONDON.
1. Apply Patent-Gel Flawless Basecoat and remember to cap the ‘free edge.’ Next, apply two coats of Alabaster Gaze. Let dry.
2. With an ombre brush, pull Peticoat from the tip of the nail down to create an ombre effect. Let dry.
3. Apply one coat of Doily over the top of each nail. Let dry. Finish with one coat of Patent-Gel Flawless Topcoat, and remember to cap the ‘free edge.’
That’s it! In three easy steps, you know have perfectly polished nails worthy of a walk down the aisle.
Shop butter LONDON’s Four Somethings now.
Related Blog Entries
- Friday Five Beauty Essentials
- On the Bright Side
- Instant Nail Relief
- Deborah Lippman St. Patricks Ombre Mani
- Tips for Healthy Nails
- Take Home the Gold
- Winter Olympic Manicure
- Golden Globes Inspired Mani
- b-glowing.com Presents: Holiday Makeup Tutorial
- ENDED 24-Hour Nail Sale!
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- butter London Illusionist Collection Mani
- What's On Our Nails Today?
- Tips & Tricks: LVX 2013 Summer Collection Nail Tutorial
- Hot Off the Press: Deborah Lippmann, Fekkai, rahua
- NEW butter LONDON Colour Clash Collection
- Tips & Tricks: What Does 5-Free Mean?
- NEW butter LONDON Pop Art Trio
- 2013 Summer Nail Trends
- Win the Ultimate Beauty Retreat to New York!
- Royal Baby On Board
- B-glowing.com is So InStyle!
- NEW Lip Candy
- Make Beauty. Escape™ Runner-Up Shares Her Favorite Picks!
- DIY Nail Tutorial - Glitzy Pastels
- Poolside Blues
- b-glowing Exclusive - Butter London Royal Punch Acetone Free Polish Remover
- Valentines Day Nail Tutorial
- Fall 2013 Fashion Week - Butter London Nails It
- Butter London Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection!
- It's Rude Not To Be Nude
- Heal Your Hair, Soften Your Feet With Editor Picks From Butter London & Fekkai!
- Holiday 2012 Nail Inspiration
- b-CREATIVE Gilded Glamour Holiday 2012 Look
- Staff Holiday 2012 Gift Picks - Kelsey
- Butter London Holiday 2012 Lippy Trios
- Go Holographic With Butter London Fishwife & Posh Bird Lacquers!
- Embrace Winter Blues!
- What's Trending Fall 2012 - OxBlood Hues
- Butter London 2012 Holiday Gift Sets!
- Enter our New York Fashion Week Themed Giveaway!
- New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 - Butter London Nails!
- Go Green This Fall!
- Autumn/Winter 2012 Butter London Lippys!
- Butter London Lips & Tips Value Pack
- Butter London Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
- Walk Down The Aisle Wearing Juliette Has A Gun's Romantina!
- Get Beachy Nails Inspired By the Sea and Sun
- Butter London Heavy Medal Trio!
- Butter London Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme
- Butter London Value Sets
- Hottest Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
- Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee!
- Don't You Get Lippy On Me!
- Get Lacquered and Knackered With Butter London's Spring Range!
- Acetone Free: Why You’ll Want to Use Butter London Nail Polish Remover
- Butter London Lippys!
- Nail Skins: Easy, Inexpensive Nail Designs
- Get Your Irish on: Green Nail Colors for St. Paddy’s Day
- 3 Great Nail Colors for Valentine’s Day
- Mardi Gras Nail Ideas
- Butter London Spring Summer 2012 Collection
- Rachel Zoe Report and Butter London Black Knight
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors
- Introducing Butter LONDON Nail Skins!
- Butter London's Holiday 2011 Collection
- "THE" Shade for Autumn 2011-Butter London's Wallis!
- Butter London Backstage at New York Fashion Week!
- Beauty Madness in NYC!
- butter LONDON Royal Nail Polish
- butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katie", Patyka, Olivella & PRTTY Peaushun, MADARA & ko Denmark in GOOP!
- No More Waity, Katie by butter LONDON on The Today Show
- "No More Waity, Katie" butter LONDON in The New York Times
- The Wait is Over!
- Rachel Zoe Loves butter LONDON
- butter LONDON Jelly Nail Lacquers
Recent Blog Entries
SOLD OUT! Exclusive May 2014 Beauty Bag Offer » - This gift with purchase is no longer available.
Shop b-glowing.com now!
It’s that time again! Beauty bag season is here, and we’re so excited to offer an exclusive designer bag filled with the best in makeup and skin prep. Not only will you receive amazing products valued at more than $200, but you’ll also snag a digital b-glowing coupon to take $20 off your next order of $100+.
These bags always go fast, so make sure to grab yours now. They’re FREE with any $125+ order!
«Going Natural -
In celebration of Earth Day, we’re honoring some of our favorite natural brands. Each is simple in its purity, with natural ingredients that are both gentle and effective, and every one has a story to tell.