Sorry, this product is no longer available for purchase.
Comprises of 10 fragrances in 10ml glass bottles beautifully boxed, this gift box is a great way to experience a variety of the Etat Libre d'Orange collection.
1. Vraie blonde: She has all the assets of platinum blond seduction.
*Top Notes: Aldehydes, liqueur brandy of Champagne
2. Eau de Protection: This magic potion, this instrument of transformation, could only be made by the crushing of armfuls of roses. Roses with thorny stems that yield lavish blossoms, lush petals, outrageous, puffed-up fantasies, trembling with the sweat of impatience and desire.
*Top Notes: Ginger, black pepper
3. Bijou Romantique: A scent with notes that come together in unexpected ways and it is unforgettable.
*Top Notes: Bergamot & Italian lemon, pink berries essence
4. Fils de Dieu: He brings the Sun! Here, find an innocent wisdom that points to dreams and liberation. This is the golden eye that reflects beauty and conflict, rapture and pain.
*Top Notes: Lime, ginger, coriander leaves
5. Like This: Immortal Ginger! Tilda Swinton calls it "The scent of Home" and there's no place like home.
*Top Notes: Tangerine, ginger, immortal flower, pumpkin
6. Putain des Palaces: Ritual of the Femme Fatale!
*Top Notes: Rose absolute, violet, rice powder
7. Archives 69: 69 rue des Archives is the address of Etat Libre d’Orange. Archives 69 is the essence of Etat Libre d’Orange. This is a perfume designed to free the senses, to open the heart to all the possibilities.
*Top Notes: Tangerine, pink berries CO2, pepper leaf
8. Antihéro: The anti-hero knows himself.
*Top Note: Lavender
9. Fat Electrician: His beauty would have been his greatest asset. One imagines he was raised in the big air of Texas, his soft skin scrubbed by ears of wheat, his eyelashes curled by grappling with grace against a blinding sun. A midnight cowboy lost on city asphalt.
*Top Notes: Vetiver, chestnut cream
10. Rien: Nothing is Everything. Do not believe what you first see... under the demureness of the name, there is the spicy savor of black currant bays and the musky notes of blond suede. ‘Rien’ is a second skin perfume, a perfume that clings to the body and perseveres in the mind.
*Top Notes: Incense, rose, leather, orris
FREE STANDARD 5-Day Shipping within the contiguous U.S. on orders of $75.00 or more.
Most orders are shipped 24-48 hours within receipt of order. We ship Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday or Tuesday. We do not ship on major holidays. Orders placed on major holidays will be shipped the next business day.
All orders shipped complete, when all merchandise is in-stock; no partial orders shipped. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Please note that any item containing hazardous material, such as nail polish, hair spray, or perfume, is restricted by the U.S. Department of Transportation to ground-only shipping methods.
We are not responsible for orders damaged or missing in transit via a mail forwarder. Please call (866)525-4933 for further assistance.
APO/FBO Addresses: b-glowing proudly ships to our military. Please specify USPS during check out.
Standard - UPS Mail Innovations or FedEx SmartPost - 2 to 7 business days: $5.95
2-3 Business Day Shipping - $16.95
1-2 Business Day Shipping - $25.95
USPS Priority Mail - 2 to 4 Business Days: $9.95
USPS provides delivery confirmation. Tracking is not available. You can confirm delivery of a shipment at www.usps.com using the delivery confirmation number emailed to you at the time of shipping. UPS provides tracking for your orders at www.ups.com.
If perfume had no censor what would you get? Etat Libre d’Orange is declaring a revolution from ‘the man’ by liberating themselves from the traditional restrictions found in the fragrance industry. This edgy fragrance brand gives the world’s most talented noses the free-will and complete creative freedom to play and develop original, provocative scents without conforming to marketplace expectations.
Etat Libre d’Orange pushes the envelope and turns tradition on its head with a return to the ideals of perfume: carnal energy, sensual power and desire.