SIZE .05 oz
Sorry, this product is no longer available for purchase.
Thicker eyebrows in a wink of an eye!
What is it?
• Transparent, odorless gel filled with rayon fibers. The fibers act as eyebrows and stay in place for 1 day or until you remove with make up remover.
• Eyebrows look naturally thicker and your look will be intensified. A similar idea to eyelash extenders but for the eyebrows.
• The secret of make up artists to help recreate eyebrows in under 10 minutes.
How to use:
• Use on clean eyebrows (no make up)
• Remove cap, turn the base until gel appears (approximately 20 clicks)
• Gently apply on the eyebrow to desired thickness and shape
• Allow to dry at least 8-10 minutes before applying make up
• Rayon Fibers - Give the appearance of natural looking hair combined with a clear, silicone gel.
• Easy to use in combination or in place of make up pencils or brow powders
• Perfect alternative to liners and tattoos
• Will stay on all day until removed with a make up remover
All orders shipped complete, when all merchandise is in-stock; no partial orders shipped. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
FREE standard shipping within the contiguous U.S. on orders of $75.00+.
Standard - UPS Mail Innovations - 2 to 7 days: $5.95
UPS 2 Day - $16.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
UPS Next Day - $25.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
USPS Priority Mail - 1 to 3 days: $9.95
APO/FBO Addresses: b-glowing proudly ships to our military. Please specify USPS during check out.
Please see Customer Service-Shipping for more information.
Where there’s a will there’s a way and that’s exactly how Talika was was born. Dr. Danielle Roches created an anti-bacterial cream with plant extracts to cure people suffering from face and eye burns due to war casualties only to discover it also was causing her patients lashes to grow quickly and dramatically.
Talika Lipocils was created from this discovery and has segwayed over the years into original and effective solutions to women’s cosmetic needs. All products are clinically tested, independently, by a team of dermatologists at hôpitaux Paris Pitié-Salpetrière.