WHY WE LOVE IT:
These are piquant fragrances with complex characters, and a couple of simpler choices for the crafty types, perfect for layering your fragrances. This 6-piece fragrance sampler is the perfect way to explore beautiful new brands while finding your signature spring scent!
WHAT IT DOES:
Curated BY Ineke Ruhland, this flight celebrates the perfume heritage of Paris and the trails of scent that today course through its cobblestone streets and alleys.
• Montale Paris - Velvet Flowers - Velvety Peach introduces this very French floral bouquet of Rose, Jasmine and Ylang, Ylang.
• Etat Libre d’Orange - Archives 69 - Musky skin scent with a contrast of Warm Pepper and Cool Camphor.
• Juliette Has a Gun- Vengeance Extreme - Classically French combination of Rose and Patchouli.
• Tokyo Milk - French Kiss No. 15 - Tuberose and Gardenia, tempered with a more masculine Wood Accord featuring Vetiver.
• L’Aromarine - Vanille - An uncomplicated Vanilla with traces of Caramel.
• Ineke - Field Notes from Paris - Vintage French perfumery notes: Orange Flower, Tobacco, Patchouli, Beeswax and Tonka Bean.
EXCLUSIVELY sold at b-glowing.com. Each sample size is .05 oz.