Master Blend Multi-Dimensional Luxury Hair Colour is a Luxury Caviar Private Hair Colouring System that YOU can do anytime anywhere. KELLY VAN GOGH formulas repair the hair from within during the colouring process with her two patented treatment delivery systems:
Caviar Oil Repairing System(TM). Repairs porosity (dryness) in hair while it is gently being coloured. Therefore colour goes on evenly and resists fading. Repairs porosity (dryness) in hair while it is gently being coloured. Therefore colour goes on evenly and resists fading. Repairs porosity (dryness) in hair while it is gently being coloured. Therefore colour goes on evenly and resists fading. Repairs porosity (dryness) in hair while it is gently being coloured. Therefore colour goes on evenly and resists fading. Acts as an anti-aging treatment for the hair. Fatty acids build collagen, making hair look younger and more vibrant. Acts as an anti-aging treatment for the hair. Fatty acids build collagen, making hair look younger and more vibrant.
Keratin Protein Treatment(TM). Replaces keratin and amino proteins to stimulate collagen production, which are building blocks of vital, shiny and healthy hair. Smoothes and reduces frizz for sleek and manageable hair.
2 oz. Tube of Master Blend Creme Colour
2 oz. Bottle of Developer
Custom, Reusable Applicator Bottle
Pair of Reusable Black Gloves
If you have short or fine hair, one application should be enough for even, all over coverage from root to end but if you have long or particularly thick hair, you may need two or more kits for even, all over coverage from root to end.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE & TIPS FOR THE BEST RESULTS:
1) MIX: Put on gloves. Pour developer into your professional applicator bottle. Puncture caviar crème colour tube with top of cap and squeeze entire contents into your bottle.
• If you have a lot of gray or stubborn gray, use less developer. Only use ¾ bottle of developer (1.75 oz) with the entire tube of caviar crème colour (2 oz).
2) SHAKE: Screw applicator cap on bottle, hold finger over hole and shake vigorously until completely mixed for at least 20 seconds. You can mix and apply using a colour brush and non-metal bowl if you prefer this method (not included).
3) APPLY: Apply from root to ends on dry, detangled and unwashed hair, making sure to saturate completely.
• If you are not used to using a rich, professional grade crème colour you will probably need two kits to get even, all over coverage. Or, if you have long or thick hair you may need at least two kits for full, all over coverage. Master Blend is a luxury treatment and you will want to get full coverage for all over colour.
• If you are running low on product or are having trouble getting colour out of the bottle, and you just have the ends of your hair left to do, pour up to but not more than 1 oz of water into your bottle. Shake well with the remaining colour. Squirt mixture of water and colour throughout your hair, and “suds” up to work through to ends. Massage through rest of hair. This will dilute the colour a little bit, so only save this trick if you run out of colour and just have the ends left to saturate. You need to saturate your hair completely to get gorgeous results.
4) TIMING: After you finish application, start timer and leave on for a full 45 minutes. Master Blend is not a quick fix. It takes time and commitment to repair your hair especially if it is dry and damaged to begin with. You will not get superior results if you do not leave the caviar crème colour treatment on for the full 45 minutes. The keratin protein takes time to deposit with the colour molecule. Nothing fast gives lasting results.
• Do not save any unused mixture. Drain the remaining mixture into your sink and rinse the reusable applicator bottle/nozzle and gloves clean with warm, soapy water. Leave out to air dry and save for use next time if you joined the auto ship program.
5) RINSE: Rinse hair very well, longer than you think you have to. Then shampoo,* condition,* and rinse well again. Towel dry hair and use Wonderlust Hair Colour Protecting & Illuminating Tonic (sold separately) before combing to help detangle, add incredible shine, and protect your colour before blow drying for best results. Dry and style as usual.
*KELLY VAN GOGH Colour Protecting Caviar Shampoo & Conditioner are your hair colour’s best friends against their worst enemies, and will help your colour last up to 10 times better than the leading professional shampoo and conditioner. Everything in the KELLY VAN GOGH line is formulated to prepare, repair and protect your colour. You must prepare your hair for colour with every product you use or your colour will not look as gorgeous.
Where does b-glowing ship?
b-glowing ships anywhere in the world! Please view our international shipping policy for orders shipped outside the U.S
APO/FBO Addresses: b-glowing proudly ships to our military.
What shipping methods are offered by b-glowing?
Standard Shipping: $5.95 (COMPLIMENTARY standard shipping on orders $75+) within the contiguous U.S. (2-7 business days), Hawaii and Alaska (12-18 business days)
2-3 Business Day Shipping (for orders placed before 12pm Central time): + $11.00
1-2 Business Day Shipping (for orders placed before 12pm Central time): + $20.00
Any package containing hazardous material, such as nail polish, hair spray, or perfume, is restricted by the U.S. Department of Transportation to ground-only shipping methods.
When will my order ship?
Most orders are shipped 24-48 hours within receipt of order. We ship Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday or Tuesday. We do not ship on major holidays; orders placed on major holidays will be shipped the next business day. Please note that due to the speed of our ordering system, order cancellations and changes are not always possible.
All orders shipped complete, when all merchandise is in-stock; no partial orders shipped. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
How can I track my order?
You can confirm delivery of a package at www.usps.com using the tracking number emailed to you at the time of shipping. UPS provides tracking for your orders at www.ups.com. Packages shipped via FedEx can be tracked at fedex.com. Please allow 24 hours after your order ships for your tracking updates to be made available.
We are not responsible for orders damaged or missing in transit via a mail forwarder. Please call (866)525-4933 for further assistance.