Sorry, this product is no longer available for purchase.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
With a twist on the four ‘somethings’, butter LONDON has created a palette that offers endless possibilities: a gorgeous overcoat, subtle finishes, and of course a little something blue.
WHAT IT DOES:
Ever the fashionista, the butter LONDON bride is a head-turner. She loves wedding classics paired with a modern edge. Create a signature look for the big day…and the happily ever after!
• butter LONDON™ does not add Formaldehyde, Toluene, or DBP to any of its nail product formulas.
• Limited Edition
• Set includes 4 gorgeous lacquers in 0.2 oz. Fashion Size bottles.
Nail Lacquers Included:
• Doily Nail Lacquer: Something Old - This innovative overcoat creates a look of delicately patterned lace.
• Alabaster Gaze Nail Lacquer: Something New - This white shimmer gives a gorgeous incandescence, like flawless pearls.
• Pink Ribbon Nail Lacquer: Something Borrowed - The name is borrowed from our classic collection, but with a modern twist for the perfect sheer pink.
• Petticoat Nail Lacquer: Something Blue - Periwinkle-blue shimmer, because every bride needs a little touch of blue.
All orders shipped complete, when all merchandise is in-stock; no partial orders shipped. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
FREE standard shipping within the contiguous U.S. on orders of $75.00+.
Standard - UPS Mail Innovations - 2 to 7 days: $5.95
UPS 2 Day - $16.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
UPS Next Day - $25.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
USPS Priority Mail - 1 to 3 days: $9.95
APO/FBO Addresses: b-glowing proudly ships to our military. Please specify USPS during check out.
Please see Customer Service-Shipping for more information.
We share butter LONDON’s obsession with color, unbridled creativity, and self-expression—it gives beauty real strength. With shades created for the catwalk alongside the world’s top fashion designers, they put you in the front row every day.
butter LONDON has always been fiercely dedicated to bringing you high-fashion color without compromise, so they never add formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, phthalates or parabens to any of their products.
We love the brand’s posh sophistication and always use it for high-fashion beauty. You’ll love rocking it, no matter your style.
This is an absolutely perfect gift for a gal pal who's getting hitched! I ordered one not only for myself but for my two best friends as surprises, and we are all absolutely in love. The colors are excellent neutrals and the doily overcoat is seriously the coolest thing. It's a bit of a pain to get off (I'd definitely advocate the tin foil method of removing it), but the colors last quite a while. The kit comes with two tutorials for different looks. They recommend using an ombre brush, which I haven't seen Butter London offer yet, but I'll be on the lookout. I was able to recreate it with an old makeup sponge flawlessly. You absolutely cannot go wrong with this kit!