1. Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser: Use morning and evening. Splash the face and eyes generously with tepid to slightly warm water. Apply a small amount of cleanser to your face and eye area with vigorous yet gentle circular motions. Rinse well. Repeat or use with a clean washcloth to remove heavy makeup.
2. Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner: Use morning and evening. After cleansing, apply to a cotton pad and gently stroke over face and neck. Do not rinse. Follow with your Paula’s Choice exfoliant, moisturizer, and/or treatment product. For daytime, follow with a product rated SPF 15 or greater.
3. Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant: Dispense approximately a dime-sized amount onto a cotton ball or pad and stroke over clean skin, including around the eyes (do not apply to eyelids or along the lower lash line). This product may also be applied with your fingers. Do not rinse off.
4. Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol: Apply morning and evening after cleansing, toning, and exfoliating. Smooth a few drops onto face, neck, and eye area before moisturizing (or use alone). For daytime, follow with a product rated SPF 15 or greater.
5. Skin Balancing Ultra-Sheer Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Apply liberally before sun exposure as the last step in your morning skin-care routine. Allow a moment to dry before applying makeup.
6. Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel: Apply morning and/or evening after cleansing, toning, and exfoliating. Ideal for treating face, neck, and eye area. For daytime, follow with a product rated SPF 15 or greater.
7. Skin Balancing Oil-Absorbing Mask: Use on cleansed skin. Apply a thin layer all over the face and (if needed) neck and let dry for 10–15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with tepid to warm water. May be used as often as needed. Those with oily to very oily skin can use this mask several times per week, while those with normal to slightly oily skin can use it less frequently.