Water, Dihydroxyacetone (self-tanning agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Ethoxydiglycol (penetration enhancer), Caramel (natural coloring agent), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Erythrulose (self-tanning agent), Decyl Glucoside (gentle foaming agent), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent), Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide (stabilizers/pH adjusters), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
1. Take a quick shower; do not soak.
2. Use a body wash or shower gel.
3. Gently exfoliate with a soft washcloth while in the shower. Be careful not to overdo it.
4. Towel dry completely.
5. Apply a light layer of Paula’s Choice body moisturizer.
6. Apply the self-tanning foam evenly and smoothly, one area at a time.
7. Wash hands thoroughly; use a nail brush to avoid tan palms and cuticles.
8. Do not use any additional skin-care products for at least one hour after application.
9. Wait five minutes to avoid staining fabric before dressing or getting into bed.
10. Your \"\"tan\"\" should develop within 1–3 hours and may continue to deepen for a few hours after that. If desired level of color is not achieved after one application, simply reapply and your \"\"tan\"\" will deepen. Once you are satisfied with the results, reapply every few days to maintain depth of color.
Warning: Self-tanners do not protect from sun damage. You must still apply a sunscreen.