SIZE 2.8 oz
A self-heating exfoliating message gel that warms on contact to purify skin, by absorbing excess sebum and removing pore-clogging dirt and dead skin cells. Revealing clearer, brighter, healthier skin.
- A self-heating scrub that completely eliminates dullness and flushes dirt and impurities out of the pores.
- Heating action opens pores-for deeper exfoliation, stimulates blood circulation to rid toxins and reveal clearer, brighter skin.
- Nano Black Powder forms an even, thick layer between face and fingertips for a smooth, effective message.
- Oil-absorbing tiny scrub particles gently remove dead, dulling skin cells.
- When the black gel base turns gray this indicates exfoliation is completed.
Directions for Use:
Apply a thick even layer to clean, dry skin, avoiding the hairline, eye, and lip area.
Message gently in small circular motions until gel turns gray.
Follow with a toner.
Use two to three times a week.
If you experience oily or acne-prone skin and would like more information on how to treat your skin type, please click on the links below:
To learn more about acne and its causes, click here
For more information on basic acne solutions, click here
This item is in stock and ready to ship.
All orders shipped complete, when all merchandise is in-stock; no partial orders shipped. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
FREE standard shipping within the contiguous U.S. on orders of $75.00+.
Standard - UPS Mail Innovations - 2 to 7 days: $5.95
UPS 2 Day - $16.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
UPS Next Day - $25.95 (Order by Noon Pacific Time)
USPS Priority Mail - 1 to 3 days: $9.95
APO/FBO Addresses: b-glowing proudly ships to our military. Please specify USPS during check out.
Please see Customer Service-Shipping for more information.
Kose Sekkisei is a series of skincare products designed to brighten the complexion by minimizing the appearance of age spots and sun damage as well as preventing future melanin formation. Kose Sekkisei draws its name from the Chinese character for "snow" and is inspired by beauty, brightness and purity that snow represents.