WHY WE LOVE IT:
The Extravaganza Collection is a lavish assortment of hand-crafted brushes with luxurious, specialty-plated ferrules.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Extravaganza Complete Kit – Chrome features 29 of Sigma's best-selling brushes with hand-polished, chrome-plated ferrules and comes in a deluxe carrying case, perfect for traveling and storage. Everything you need for a luxurious makeup application.
• E05 - Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.
• E10 - Small Eye Liner: Precise application of liner. Use with gel or liquid liners.
• E15 - Flat Definer: Sharp and precise application. Press product along upper and lower lash lines to create an easy thin liner. Works with gel, liquid or powder products.
• E20 - Short Shader: Concentrated color application. Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
• E25 - Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
• E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
• E35 - Tapered Blending: Controlled application of crease color. Using just the tip of the brush to pick up color, apply directly onto the crease and sweep through. Effect is blended, but defined.
• E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
• E45 - Small Tapered Blending: Precise color application onto the crease. Picking up color with just the tip of the brush, apply intense colors to the crease to add depth and dimension to the eye.
• E50 - Large Fluff: Controlled highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the brow bone or upper cheekbone. Gives a soft and blended finish.
• E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
• E60 - Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
• E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
• E70 - Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
• F05 - Small Contouring: Contour cheeks. Buff and blend contour shades under cheekbone and jaw line for a chiseled look.
• F10 - Powder/Blush: Precise placement of blush. Use for powder application.
• F15 - Duo Fibre Powder/Blush: Soft blush application. Generates a diffused blush application. Works especially well with mineral product for a natural and delicate effect.
• F20 - Large Powder: Controlled bronzer application. Bronzing of the cheekbones and temple area. Using the flat side gives definition and control.
• F25 - Tapered Face: Exact product placement onto cheeks. Apply powder, blush or contour shades onto the cheeks and temples. Tapered shape gives exact placement of product.
• F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application .Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
• F35 - Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
• F40 - Large Angled Contour: Cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
• F50 - Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
• F55 - Small Duo Fibre: Creates a controlled airbrush effect onto the skin. Use with cream or powder blush and highlighting products.
• F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
• F65 - Large Concealer: Conceal larger areas of the face or body. Works well with liquid or cream products.
• F70 - Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.
• F75 - Concealer: Precise product placement. Use around the lip area to conceal when wearing bold lip colors.
• L05 - Lip: Precise application of color onto the lips. Use the firm edge to define and contour the lips.