WHY WE LOVE IT:
The Sigma Beauty Premium Kit contains fifteen signature quality brushes for the face, eyes and lips.
WHAT IT DOES:
These brushes are unique, versatile and the perfect addition to complete your brush collection.
• E10 - Small Eye Liner: Precise application of liner. Use with gel or liquid liners.
• E15 - Flat Definer: Sharp and precise application. Press product along upper and lower lash lines to create an easy, thin liner. Works with gel, liquid or powder products.
• E20 - Short Shader: Concentrated color application. Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
• E25 - Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
• E35 - Tapered Blending: Controlled application of crease color. Using just the tip of the brush to pick up color, apply directly onto the crease and sweep through. Effect is blended, but defined.
• E45 - Small Tapered Blending: Precise color application onto the crease. Picking up color with just the tip of the brush, apply intense colors to the crease to add depth and dimension to the eye.
• E50 - Large Fluff: Controlled highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the brow bone or upper cheekbone. Gives a soft and blended finish.
• F10 - Powder/Blush: Precise placement of blush. Use for powder application.
• F15 - Duo Fibre Powder/Blush: Soft blush application. Generates a diffused blush application. Works especially well with mineral product for a natural and delicate effect.
• F20 - Large Powder: Controlled bronzer application. Bronzing of the cheekbones and temple area. Using the flat side gives definition and control.
• F25 - Tapered Face: Exact product placement onto cheeks. Apply powder, blush or contour shades onto the cheeks and temples. Tapered shape gives exact placement of product.
• F35 - Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
• F65 - Large Concealer: Conceal larger areas of the face or body. Works well with liquid or cream products.
• F75 - Concealer: Precise product placement. Use around the lip area to conceal when wearing bold lip colors.
• L05 - Lip: Precise application of color onto the lips. Use the firm edge to define and contour the lips.